Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3884759 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

who be this one? na now day break?
pple are crying and are downtrodden

u say this is content?
A troll?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

who be this one? na now day break?
pple are crying and are downtrodden

u say this is content?

You dey forget say this na game. For every single person that leaves the houses, the chances of the remaining housemates increase.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

Yes, I think he sent a brief to the house to intimate them on the developments
Ok.. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Well I just read a post from his family...they stated they wouldn't have allowed him go for d show if he had mental health issues...he felt unwelcomed and it affected his self esteem...maybe he felt bullied from certain housemates...not everybody can stand d heat when everywhere is burning....

Those guys bullied him seriously If you go to Facebook a lot of people dropped lots of receipts I no just wan put am here some people no well for here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Angel just broke a grown man. So sad!..
If she could break a grown ass man,then she's an iron lady!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tranquility2345:

And Sammy said it o from the beginning when Kayvee dey follow Angel up and down. Say the guy dey set himself up for premium tears cheesy

Sammie get sense. He mentally locked his emotions to avoid relapse...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

KayVee was in isolation for up to 30 days, I can assure you, 7-14 days of COvId isolation with access to your phone and even television sometimes, can never be compared to 30 days of isolation with NO ACCESS to any devices whatsoever and no human interaction

Two totally different things
True talk i had my phone's.. I understand your angle.. I'm just thinking if isolation was the trigger, it would have happened during the course of isolation, not 1 week after being released from isolation.. he was okay for almost a week after isolation
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

If she could break a grown ass man,then she's an iron lady!

She is...She has the experience of an olosho.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:
Whitemoney is right though...liquorose is a bigger threat and Maria takes her as one of her closest friends in the house......he did not mention liquorose but it is obvious....and truly liquorose is truly a threat....based on her fame before the show.....but they are concentrating more on whitemoney thinking he is the major threat...whitemoney discovered that earlier than expected and he quickly started his ship with her....

Liquorose is the sleeping giant in the house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amya:
How come Pere's face is a completely different shade than the rest of his body

He served under the Afghanistan scorching sun.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
We need a new regime in that house.

The last one was a dark and negative.

Queen pls win HOH today. I need to see what your leadership looks like

Yes oo
Pere's regime will not be forgotten in the history of bbn for it's negativity

Housemates starved during his reign

A housemate run mad during his reign

A whole lot of evil that filled his evil reign grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amya:
How come Pere's face is a completely different shade than the rest of his body

Hyperpigmentation of the skin, happens to a lot of people. It is usually genetic, or sometimes caused by the sun's heat, especially when there is no use of sunscreen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She is...She has the experience of an olosho.
Ever heard the quote "Hurt people hurt people" it applies in this situation..as someone who confessed to be troubled in the past..one would have expected some sympathy..even if you didn't like the guy, she could have heard him out..but then again shes 21.
She wasn't nice to him if you ask me..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
FrankGiel:

Bros i have done covid-19 isolation more than 7 times.. it's usually 7 days, although the last one I did was for 13 days. It doesn't make you depressed if you are already not depressed. If it was caused by isolation, from the isolation room, he will enter his depression bout.. His depression bout was triggered because of the feeling of being rejected after 1 week in the house
in your isolation, you had access to entertainment and social media. They didn't - no phone, no tv, no internet. no interaction - total disconnection

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
I no even know if Yousef dey try make Angel feel good, or he just dey set P

"Your body is a work of art", "I wish I could do a movie about you"

Brotherly, please, this is not the time.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
DrakeBlend:

Lots of E-docs on here lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Drake put me through what happened...Just touching my Internet now..since last night...

What happened to kayvee...

I like getting updated from here before switch on tv...
I haven't been watching for like 3hours now... Apparently Kayvee went into the dairy room for over 2hours and never returned( Meanwhile some housemates were also called in succession while Kayvee was still in there). Biggie just announced not long ago that Kayvee can't continue on the show for medical reasons.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Some Nigerians eeh, una matter tire me Gan.

Everybody trying to sound like an expert.
Low-self esteem this, housemates isolated him that.

Village people no dey una village?

It seems many guys thinks this village people of a thing is just a mere social media cruise.

Omor, village people bad Gan for real.

They sited that guy, they thought its gonna be the beginning of his shine, they cut it short.

That was a direct diabolical attack.

Imagine poor angel being blame just because of some people's naivety.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

oh she be real eyen efuk na

Yes oh,she and jaypaul who is a royal.seems you are from crs
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you think the thing well, it may even be the way Angel treated the guy that made him fall into depression.

When a man realizes that he was used to get back at an ex, that man can go loco. Happens a lot in the real world but guy men no go wan admit say dem don fall victim before lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

Hate it or Like it a lot of the guys in the house feel Angel is for the "street", most of them might not say it but they think it.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOptical:

That reminded me, he was even sweating in front of the camera during his diary session).

So it wasn't loneliness per se. Of course he needed someone he could trust in the house but he's scared of the spotlight, much more his insecurities being seen. The rejection, the calling out of his English, the thought about people talking about him etc...

So yeah, he needed someone he could trust!

More reason why I stated that they could have brought out the people whom he thought were saying stuffs about him in front of the camera to him so as to assuage his fears. He's someone who doesn't trust easily to begin with. Giving him more reasons not to trust could have triggered his paranoia. Also he needed a trusted close buddy.

That being said the housemates did nothing tbh. Cos first and foremost, the people whom he thought were talking about him in front of the camera weren't even talking about him to begin with. Aside that, House gossip is a normal thing.

Also rejection is bound to happen in the house.

It's only the mocking tho. But then again, it's a reality show. They're all living their reality. It's normal for housemates to mock one another and call out anyone.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Can I apply as a replacement for kayvee cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yabsun:
I just came from Ebuka page on IG. I thought I was the only one that didn't feel cool with the way Ebuka brought Pere on spot on Sunday. Now I think my opinion is in tandem with many other.
Ebuka tried to collide Pere against Maria. Pere saying he wished he didn't choose Maira as his deputy wasn't that deep. Pere didn't mean it that much.
Ebuka also suggested HMs should have stood up to him for been too bossy and domineering. Why that?
Trying to portray Pere and Maria as a coup plotter, conspirator and gossip. WM and every other HM gossip about them too. So what's the point?
I remember a social media comment he read where a fan hailed Pere and said "Pere for president". The response to that comment from Ebuka was mean. I think a host like him should be neutral even when shaking the table. He carried a whole vibe of hatred towards Pere yesterday IMO. sad

See... I don't understand where everyone should be blaming ebuka... For what...

Infact forget about him calling out those that are evicted... What he did is exactly what he is meant to be doing... Haven't you watched other reality shows.... Based on what is happening, the host will come in.. stir things up, then leave... Making the housemates that are relaxed before to start feeling tensed... In the sense, getting woke...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hatima:
Ever heard the quote "Hurt people hurt people" it applies in this situation..as someone who confessed to be troubled in the past..one would have expected some sympathy..even if you didn't like the guy, she could have heard him out..but then again shes 21.
She wasn't nice to him if you ask me..

You said it all..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
Any thoughts on the Kayvee situation? Let me hear from a proper doc cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aloof:
Some Nigerians eeh, una matter tire me Gan.

Everybody trying to sound like an expert.
Low-self esteem this, housemates isolated him that.

Village people no dey una village?

It seems many guys thinks this village people of a thing is just a mere social media cruise.

Omor, village people bad Gan for real.

They sited that guy, they thought its gonna be the beginning of his shine, they cut it short.

That was a direct diabolical attack.

Imagine poor angel being blame just because of some people's naivety.

Michael said the same thing @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tranquility2345:
If you think the thing well, it may even be the way Angel treated the guy that made him fall into depression.

When a man realizes that he was used to get back at an ex, that man can go loco. Happens a lot in the real world but guy men no go wan admit say dem don fall victim before lipsrsealed

You feel me?..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
fertilewomb:

Yes oo
Pere's regime will not be forgotten in the history of bbn for it's negativity

Housemates starved during his reign

A housemate run mad during his reign

A whole lot of evil that filled his evil reign grin

Even during his reign, Talibans took over Afghanistan that was once his battle field grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
safarigirl:

Lobatan, is it my Yousef that said that to Angel?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
I hope Nini's bf won't have heart attack though....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.