Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3876466 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
This life sha...you cannot predict emotions and feelings....

Wetin this cross and jaypaul see for saskay sef??

Facially she is just above average.......

Body wise,she is just there...

Intelectually,she is just average

Social life- just average

Adventure - below average..

If it was ladies like Maria,Erica,nengi, mercy etc....I would have understand...

I guess it is a case of,if the desirable becomes unavailable then the available becomes desirable...

Even jaypaul and cross looks more attractive facially then her despite that they are males.......
Saskay is prettier and more intelligent than all these ladies you mentioned.. I'm not even her fan.
These your criterias sef.. Which one be adventure?
Na gulder ultimate search?
No be saskay win that super komando task?
Social life? Everyone can't be a noise maker.
Free the babe abeg sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Everyone knows Emmanuel is a flirt. Even JMK, the very first day she entered here, she hadn’t even removed her dress she asked me it’s like this Emma guy is a flirt.

“Do you know how many times he has told me I can’t wait to see you outside? .

“But if I talk now they will say it’s because it’s me, next thing it will become a problem. Everyone knows what he has been doing.

“I keep saying this, I feel their love is one sided and Liquorose is the one carrying the relationship. I mean why will he have the guts to tell me he can’t wait to see me outside,” Angel said.

So Emmanuel na scam and liquorose don't know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Wetin Saskay do you guys this morning? Might nit be fine to you, but she is beautiful to her admirers, shikena
CSTRR:
This saskay girl sef.

I don't know wetin cross and japual see for her body.

She is not attractive to me in anyway.

Looking like an abokii from guinea Conakry.

And her faux morality is just annoying.
The type of girl that will be fuckkking codedly and still be walking around like sister Mary.

See the way she has been stringing two guys more finer than her.

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beer holder, because me no see wetin fine there.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Zoroaster:

Saskay is prettier and more intelligent than all these ladies you mentioned.. I'm not even her fan.
Free the babe abeg sad
Saskay beautiful than Maria,nengi,Erica and mercy??really??even saskay cannot say this.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Ah Ah

I just came back from travel yerstday night.I tunned my TV on this morning.I have bin worried cos I haven't seen boma since.Why are they not giving him airtime since morning?Its not fair na embarassed

Bombers

Bombastics

Bomboys abi na Bomboclaaz pls where is our king boma?Cruisetopia abi Thunderswitch i hope all is well embarassed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Demnan:
Wetin be this rubbish? Males are better looking than females naturally? With what survey did you determine this?

Well I'm sure you know this issue is subjective.
I gave my reasons.

If you think otherwise, give your reasons too.

Anyway, it's okay for us to disagree.
Peace!!
cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Crixxx:

If you say WM got 26% in this past Sunday, it believable. Why? Because he is up with the whole house.
If we should go by what Maria's percentage was when she left the house, her percentage would have been low to maybe not bottom 5. Why because she's up with 15 people against 6 abi 5 people the last time.

The story is it's a percentage calculation and the percentage sum of all the house mates up must be 100 and cannot be above 100.

Modified: I'm not good at explanations or writing Epistles but I hope this is okay
the bolded was the point I made previously, if Maria for example was up this week going with her votes last week then she is not going to be in bottom 3 with 0.something percent hence why I felt sorry for her, JMK and Sammie for leaving before peace, Boma and Tega who had 0.something percent.

modified

I never made mention of any percent calculations or whatnot, I just went with the way people voted for the housemates evicted from the house two weeks ago to last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
doyin01:
If I had read this your comment earlier,I would not have bothered to respond to your previous LIE that the calculation did not reach 90% even when it was 100%.....

Do you know how many previous housemates that lived their whole life in the North and still did not get to win anything??is yousef the only northerner that came to Big brother house ever since it started years ago??

I should have known that I am responding to an ABOKI who is daft like buhari......

Your response is incoherent.
I just stated a possible outcome, I'm not a Northerner BTW.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Zoroaster:

Free the babe abeg sad

I'm sure she's also prettier than Kim Oprah and Dillish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
I
Eeghe:

Like I said, I see some Miracle in Emmanuel.
He can’t be pushed and always quietly, stubbornly, makes his stance known.
He challenged Tega in his own way.
He likes WM, and I am learning that he kinda likes (even if it is secretly) my Angel (oshey my baby).
i like that he doesn’t fake feelings and romance with LRose. The bored look on his face sometimes does it for me. I am still traumatised by that their after -party kiss, he has slowed down on it and I am happy! Talk about passion devoid kissing (thumb down)

Back to Emmanuel. Cos of all these above? And for the fact that he talks about his family and life outside? I kinda now like him!
Liquorose is to boring and unfriendly. She has a dampening negative spirit around her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Zoroaster:

Free the babe abeg sad
Maria in the mud cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Sing my Angel sing kiss
The one who stole my heart away
I will watch you all day today, yayyy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
100naira:
the bolded was the point I made previously, if Maria for example was up this week going with her votes last week then she is not going to be in bottom 3 with 0.something percent hence why I felt sorry for her, JMK and Sammie for leaving before peace, Boma and Tega who had 0.something percent.

Ok Cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:

Facially she is just above average.......

If it was hot ladies like Maria,Erica,nengi, mercy etc....I would have understand...

Anyways beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I guess it is a case of,if the desirable becomes unavailable then the available becomes desirable...

Even jaypaul and cross looks more attractive facially then her despite that they are males.......
The example of girls you just cited are light skinned girls, you are a colourist .Leave saskay alone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Saskay beautiful than Maria,nengi,Erica and mercy??really??even saskay cannot say this.

grin
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
superlicious:
The example of girls you just cited are light skinned girls, you are a colourist .Leave saskay alone
Are you done??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning WMG, Archangel, CrossNation...

This is a beautiful Monday that the Lord has made and will rejoice in the nomination list today.

My attention has been drawn to some unscrupulous 13% and 11.67% fans getting mad at WhiteMoney and Queen kissing.... Imagine the Hypocrisy!!!

Atleast, she was not FINGERED to Wazobia FM like one notorious Female drunkard we know, and that kiss of Appreciation will save Queen for another week in the Big Brother's House. (Kiss Of Safety)

I pray we all give our problems Social Distancing just like the way WhiteMoney gave 11% social distancing this week.

Remain Everly Blessed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Never underate a woman.. Even samson fell
What about Joseph?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
handelex:
What about Joseph?
is WM Joseph?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning WMG, Archangel, CrossNation...

This is a beautiful Monday that the Lord has made and will rejoice in the nomination list today.

My attention has been drawn to some unscrupulous 13% and 11.67% fans getting mad at WhiteMoney and Queen kissing.... Imagine the Hypocrisy!!!

Atleast, she was not FINGERED to Wazobia FM like one notorious Female drunkard we know, and that kiss of Appreciation will save Queen for another week in the Big Brother's House. (Kiss Of Safety)

I pray we all give our problems Social Distancing just like the way WhiteMoney gave 11% social distancing this week.

Remain Everly Blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
handelex:
What about Joseph?
You dey always get clap-back for every comment....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
You didn't give any reasons. You gave a supposed 'side effect' of your statement. And you didn't talk about in a subjective way. You made it seem as though that's the final consensus, proven to be true
Yale9:

Well I'm sure you know this issue is subjective.
I gave my reasons.

If you think otherwise, give your reasons too.

Anyway, it's okay for us to disagree.
Peace!!
cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
is WM Joseph?
Is Queen delilah??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Yousef just finished cooking and called Pere to come eat.. This ship looks nice. Yousef is a better person and friend than Saga. All wetin dey saga head is Nini

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Is Queen delilah??
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Is WM Samson?
babyfaceafrica:
is WM Joseph?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Queen and pere must remain in that house for as long as possible grin

Pere to disqualify white Donkey..

Queen to destroy his game..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:

Facially she is pretty.......

If it was hot ladies like Maria,Erica,nengi, mercy etc....I would have understand...

Anyways beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

You know her from outside wey you say her social life na average?

Abi, because she never download all her Waka make una dey hear, you think say the social life dey average?

Anyway, once you are on BBN, your social life will not be average anymore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Ah Ah

I just came back from travel yerstday night.I tunned my TV on this morning.I have bin worried cos I haven't seen boma since.Why are they not giving him airtime since morning?Its not fair na embarassed

Bombers

Bombastics

Bomboys abi na Bomboclaaz pls where is our king boma?Cruisetopia i hope all is well embarassed

E dey cut Okra...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Saga actually has Pere's back in that house. You don't have to gum body to your friend to show you are there for them. When push comes to shove, always have their back.
Saga will pick Nini over Pere anyday, though grin.
babyfaceafrica:
Yousef just finished cooking and called Pere to come eat.. This ship looks nice. Yousef is a better person and friend than Saga. All wetin dey saga head is Nini

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
When he knows that Liquorose commands more than 700k now 1.3 social media followers, why will he moved away?
Yeah, the 700k that couldn't mark territory and show their strength by voting "bestie" to make her top Queen and Cross, maybe they are actually not as many as we want to believe.
700k isonu...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Yousef- Next week I’ll start eating beef
Pere-Don’t eat beef. I’m sorry it isn’t good for you. Colon cancer is linked to the eating of beef. Replace it with chicken
Yousef- Wow. Pere
Pere- Or even salmon fish. Because of the omega 3(continues to list the benefits)

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.