Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:08 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3823148 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

If anyone is tribalistic sef it is whitemoney himself. Any small thing he go shout igbo tribe...my tribe this....igbo people that....na him be the first igbo wey come the show? Is it an igbo or cultural show ?

And he knows what he is doing....he is using that to appeal to the core tribalist sect of the fans....a huge example is onyi99 and yale9/downchelsea....

All they do year in year out is to support igbo hms....beorn sef take style dey the table ....he is just a lil bit subtle about his....

Yet na them go first dey shout tribalism

Tribal war Sabi sweet you well well na,
See as you jump out immediately you hear tribalism.

Oshey Madam Tribalist

WM is proud of his roots and if you aren't happy about it go and beat him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
suffering:
So, when this season is over, who are the jobless fellows who will add an additional hundred plus pages to this thread? I know it’s someone/people from WMG vs another from Peria. Let me use this chance to check the 2020 discussion thread to see if the clowns there have ceased.

grin grin grin
na that one dey tire me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2021
crazymommy:
Funke akindele is one of the naija celebrities with more than 11million followers on Instagram,she is the biggest fan of whitemoney...she is yoruba.....tunde ednut is yoruba and he supports whitemoney 100%.....Tiwa savage is yoruba and supporting liquorose that is not yoruba.....

Many yoruba celebrities are supporting Maria and Maria is not yoruba....

There are many yoruba people that are supporting pere and Maria.......

There are many igbo people that love saga,go to Facebook and see for yourself....

Laycon won last year,he is yoruba..yet he got votes from people from different tribes......

I am personally YORUBA,OMO AKIN,OMO EKUN,OMOLUWABI but i support whitemoney 100%

This tribalism nonsense card you people are trying to bring up will not succeed....that agenda is dead on arrival.....

Whitemoney will win the money while holding his queen with liquor and rose on the other hand while they will nail the cross with pere who will breathe heavily seeing whitemoney winning the 90m..
Dont mind them, everybody supported laycon last year , nobody called tribalism even though he was yoruba

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
handelex:
Kitchen strategy has never won BBN for anyone before or even made any housemate a favorite.....

But grace breaks protocols. This is Whitemoney's year and no agenda, lies or hatred from pained souls can stop that.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

[s]If anyone is tribalistic sef it is whitemoney himself. Any small thing he go shout igbo tribe...my tribe this....igbo people that....na him be the first igbo wey come the show? Is it an igbo or cultural show ?

And he knows what he is doing....he is using that to appeal to the core tribalist sect of the fans....a huge example is onyi99 and yale9/downchelsea....

All they do year in year out is to support igbo hms....beorn sef take style dey the table ....he is just a lil bit subtle about his....

Yet na them go first dey shout tribalism[/s]
stfu and take your tribal Bs outta here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Dannyxy:
Even for game, saga still dey simp lipsrsealed

Afi se ni lipsrsealed
Saga really disappoint yoruba demons, this is to show yoruba guys can simp for girl against popular believe they are players.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Saga really disappoint yoruba demons, this is to show yoruba guys can simp for girl against popular believe they are players.
Will you stop this nansense tribal remarks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Crixxx:

He said Yoruba made him who he is. That is not enough for you.
He speaks Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo ee no still do you.
A certain Sunday he wore white clean Agbada. Ee no still do you.
Make una drop all these agenda now.

Hate will not make them see this

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
clefstone:
what is there to like about that WhiteMoney sef? Is there a tribalistic game playing in our eyes this season because one thing obvious about WM is that he represents a certain tribe by his looks and acts, infact, his very essence
Whitemoney is igbotic because he is not well travelled or educated. Join us to make him more American with 90 million undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2021
safarigirl:
Ladies get you an intentional man

Emmanuel dey there dey say, "God when?"

Him that has been in committed relationship since Week 2, one flower Liquor never seee
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

This is what the myopic and short sighted WMG will never get.....they will give their last penny to see him evicted...all cos he didn't form son or brother to their so called fave....
Oh shut the Bleep up
If anything, u r the ones pained WM has so many fans
U no dey tire to twist matter?
Can u not support your fave in peace
Imagine if u invested this much strength into your life
Taaaaaa

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
clefstone:
what is there to like about that WhiteMoney sef? Is there a tribalistic game playing in our eyes this season because one thing obvious about WM is that he represents a certain tribe by his looks and acts, infact, his very essence
Okay... But we love him like that, bring another agenda cos this one don fail to agend grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
[/b]Where is the live update sef? Chaiii as person no get money for sub na wahala oo[b]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
princesszizi:
Awwwnnn Awwwnnn yen yen yen yen yen. You two should come and be going home on Sunday with that mushy mushy nansense. My Cross is not romantic. We came for the money not for any mumuish no. nsense. Keep washing those plates my boy. Don't even come near to them. In fact, wash the whole kitchen. Na dem go tire. Rabbish!!!
We prefer washing plates jare, We no see them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
UncannyGenius:
You lie!!! Cross surname isn't Okafor but Okonkwo... He is from Oba in Idemili South L.G.A while the late Ezego is from a community in Ihiala L.G.A

Ezego simply means King of Money.
Anyone can bear the name because it isn't limited to one person. I think what he is simply saying is that Cross' father was a wealthy man. Whether he was actually called Ezego I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Twoclans:
I must be very old school or just a goat .Why dont flowers mean anything to me.Hey God .I hope I am okay cry cry
Me neither grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
scondy:

All the talent them say he get sef ...we no see am...music...na noise ....acting...he dey overact and can only do an igbo infused character.....shuopo
He doesn't excel in any.And he tries too hard.I mean there should be something you should be known for.Something you are really excellent at .No just Jack of all trades and master of none.We understand he was a barber at Ojuelegba

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
If you are free rn, or have access to TV at your place of work, then you could go to Trybe TV channel and see the kind of child that a union between cross and Angel would produce grin
So, it's better imagined than actualised.
So, Cross should stick to one gial and forget his flirtatious side.
Movie title :
" Home call "

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
clefstone:
Now, imagine the Yorubas carried Seyi on their head because he is Yoruba and an Awolowo for that matter. He would have won his season even if he was a delawood. But Seyi gave us content but couldn't even emerge as runner up. Mercy won that season on merit and with lots of votes across tribes. WM on the other hand stays in the kitchen and becomes a fave, how? Rico Suave used the same strategy but got kicked out the first time he was up, the very first time. So where is WM's popularity coming from?

Is WM the funniest this year. No. Sammy and Angel give wittier jokes. Is he the smartest? No. Niyi is but lasted only 2 weeks.

Tribalism is what is finally going to kill the BBN franchise, a fact I have known since it's inception and I "suspect" WM is the HM that will trigger the rot
Lol, I'm a core Whitemoney fan.... May be I'm Igbo too. Funke akindele was showing support for him,maybe she's Igbo too.
If tribalism win BBN,Hausas are supposed to be the serial winners. Pere is making Waves but he's not even from the majority tribe in Nigeria. Everybody has reasons for supporting HMs,so don't bring your tribalism to this thread.
You don't expect Whitemoney to be an Igbo and start acting as a Yoruba, to even Burst your bubble,that guy speak both Hausa and Yoruba fluently.

Nigerians and their ways of making mountain out of mole hill

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Crixxx:

He said Yoruba made him who he is. That is not enough for you.
He speaks Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo ee no still do you.
A certain Sunday he wore white clean Agbada. Ee no still do you.
Make una drop all these agenda now.

Leave that pained scorned Nitwit
WM has achieved things she can only dream of
If so pained, why not walk away
She will cry blood till the last day

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
kendrick93:

Not Nigerian slaqueens sha... grin
Very few will be moved by flowers...
They want iPhone, shawarma & pizza grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So damn funny!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Menance: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2021
I sniffed and sniffed right I wasn't wrong.
I am here and it's tribalism yay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Make I hear say obi never gbawa cross for that kitchen....grin grin
Gbawa ya for wetin? Maka nwa mbanshi ahu? iya asikwa grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Threebear:

But his dick is so huge , the biggest amongst Nigerian celebrities and it's sweet as f**k wink

Davido also has a big dick .

Wizkid and flavour both have small dicks , but Wizkid has an incredible smell , while flavor has one of the best asses .

If you've ever seen flavor naked , you'd know he has a birth mark on his right butt cheek .

Exaggeration.
2baba does not have the biggest dick. Yes, it's sweet.

Have you seen or Bleep*d other Nigerian Celebrities dicks before coming to conclusion ?

Have you you seen Burna Boy's fat black rod ?
Have you seen Tekno's yellow cassava ?

Wizkid may have a small dick, but he sure knows how to use it well. Plus, he also has a good aura and eloquence. smiley

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Ambber:
Cross no gree leave the kitchen, he is washing every damned thing in sight..my heart goes out to him. Be strong fam grin
cry cry grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Menance: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Ẹyin eniyan maa n sọ idoti O kii ṣe oṣere nikan. Ẹrọ orin ninu ẹrẹ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Rico used it to avoid nominations for 8 weeks, unfortunately he was nominated 9th week and left. Maybe it won't guarantee winning, but it works to a large extent

WM used it and got nominated the first week

Today he is on eviction list again.

So what's your point?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Twoclans:
Yousef ~~~~ Angel I actually bought flowers for you they are on the way

Angle ~~~~~~~ shut up.
He wants to guy a guyoyo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
fertilewomb:

WM used it and got nominated the first week

Today he is on eviction list again.

So what's your point?
The point is it makes housemates dependent on you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Eeghe:
I am liking Emmanuel too.
I am a hot, royal mess cheesy

This is the person I was most lukewarm about a few weeks ago but i started liking him after he acted the part of an Awa Ibom person. Hilarious! And he is also competitive in the arena. Really sweet boy.

He is the definition of how a guy can be calm but not boring...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
DrakeBlend:
These housemates dey catch Cruise ontop Cross head...
'This is how to shoot shot, not shooting blanks' grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
tonididdy:

But cross, Micheal and a host of others were igbo na

They pick the one that has the highest potential from the lot.....

And even at that...mention one igbo they criticize...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) ... (6745) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.