Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3885997 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pclemenza: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Yousef almost in the mud undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Angel to pere ~~~~~ pere you better sleep and leave us alone let's be private (referring to herself and yousef) cheesy

Pere is telling yousef that the girl is holding his mumu button that he is gone.

And I like yousef ohhhhh let's this ogbanje not finish his life.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pclemenza: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Liquorose to Emmanuel ~~~ you promised you were going to hold me. undecided undecided

A guy that is into you can hardly keep his hands off you.I know this because I have experienced it. lipsrsealed

Why can't Emmanuel just tell this lady her truth.
She rather enjoy whatever she can now and hear the truth outside. The truth will mess her head up and spoil her game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Cross actually forgot the location of his food,he finally found it but he does not have turkey in his serving or someone has curved it.

He leans towards nini and takes a bite off hers.

Cross don high cheesy

Did I forget to say that saga did not like that one bit.
White money took that turkey.He ate the turkey with a bottle of stout at the jacuzzi.

True True white money dey fat untop other housemate dem head smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Angel to yousef ~~~~ Are you loving me for real?

Yousef to angel ~~~ what does that change ?

Oh God bless slap this yousefs head back into the game.;which kind wahala is this one?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Nairaland is too weak for me.

I'm porting to Twitter.

Bye guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Liquorose to Emmanuel ~~~ you promised you were going to hold me. undecided undecided

A guy that is into you can hardly keep his hands off you.I know this because I have experienced it. lipsrsealed

Liquorose needs to tell herself the truth. Most times, the signs are there but people choose to ignore them. She begging for Emmanuel to cuddle her is a sign that the dude ain't into her that much. I hope she doesn't learn the hard way outside the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Beorn:

Liquorose needs to tell herself the truth. Most times, the signs are there but people choose to ignore them. She begging for Emmanuel to cuddle her is a sign that the dude ain't into her that much. I hope she doesn't learn the hard way outside the house.

I feel so sorry for her because she is a lady I like,but then again Beorn you see that thing happening between them is something that happens in reality. There are people married to partners that are not into them.Painfull reality I must say.

Very painful to watch .

Modified

Kayode just showed head of house room,the nigga is not holding or cuddling her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 4:40am On Sep 11, 2021
For those not in the know, that annoying song in the Pepsi advert is Rotate - Becky G ft Burna Boy. I’m shocked that was Burna’s voice.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Lol "Queen Giddem" gang are now the one attacking Queen.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2021
This is a Game. People use people to get ahead
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2021
feelgood:

You are actually interesting. I didn't know there are conditions to becoming part of WMG n you get to decide who is in WMG or not.

Or perhaps the WMG you belong to is registered with the CAC n you're the Executive Secretary or President - so members would need to complete an application form. In which case, we are not in the same fold.

The WMG I belong to ain't registered n welcomes everyone that loves n supports WM. They don't get to decide or enforce people's voting choices.

If it makes you happy, give me whatever tag takes your fancy. It changes nothing.

Gnite

Sharapp!!

You are not needed in WMG because it is people like you that will finally be the downfall of Whitemoney!!

What the hell is wrong with some of you?
Are you people that dumb?
Are some of you blind or you are all acting to be blind?

Who the fvck is that delilah Queen? That girl is a big threat,same delilah that made a lot of people to drag whitemoney yesterday,same ediot that is looking for loyalty from him is the same confused person found kissing Cross and I am quite sure he saw them.

Now let me ask you a question,how will you feel if you were to be whitemoney?

Can't y'all see he is really going through a lot already and he is trying to conceal it cry that fight affected him very much cry
If you truly love you will know his mental health is important!!

And you are here telling me nonsense!!

I repeat you are not WMG so stop disguising we don't need people like you period!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Beorn:

And Whitemoney was telling her he's coming. Whitemoney is the reason for this shìt. He needs to clear that girl in a strict but civil tone once and for all. His niceness is the reason Queen thought of a relationship in her head in the first place.

Don't u think the cuddles may be something he enjoys at least?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:

You want him to lose Liqourose fans vote?Gum body can take you far, ask Queen

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Angel to yousef ~~~~ Are you loving me for real?

Yousef to angel ~~~ what does that change ?

Oh God bless slap this yousefs head back into the game.;which kind wahala is this one?
Alcohol can make you do and say things you don't mean ti

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Pclemenza:

She rather enjoy whatever she can now and hear the truth outside. The truth will mess her head up and spoil her game
Liquorose has game? Asides winning task, what's her contribution to the show? She is very lucky to have millions of social media fans, if not she would have gone home. That said I hope she realises Emmanuel is catching cruise and not really into her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi99:

Sharapp!!

You are not needed in WMG because it is people like you that will finally be the downfall of Whitemoney!!

Who the fvck is that delilah Queen? That girl is a big threat,same delilah that made a lot of people to drag whitemoney yesterday,same ediot that is looking for loyalty from him is the same confused person found kissing Cross and I am quite sure he saw them.

Can't y'all see he is really going through a lot already and he is trying to conceal it cry that fight affected him very much cry

I repeat you are not WMG so stop disguising we don't need people like you period!!

Onyi, be calming down.

I have noticed this dangerous fanaticism in you.

Learn how to compartmentalize what you watch.

In the end, this is nothing but a game. At the end of the day when the winner takes all, our own utility begins to wane.

Don't overstress yourself, please.

Life na jeje.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Pclemenza:
Queen waiting on the bed for WM
Thunder fire her angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
it's like the brought same bra design for them to wear today. Thanks for the pictures man.

Yes, thanks to Dorathy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2021
StiImaticOG:
Even if dem Bleep this night, kayode no go still show us.
So make I go sleep before I vex this early morning angry
Keep monitoring and waiting for silly things,the one you do for your room isn't enough but you want to watch others do.shame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi99:

Sharapp!!

Lolz, Onyi be calming down please, it's not that deep.

Goodmorning..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Beorn:
I think most of these stupid shippers are South Africans. Most of the stupid messages on the strap shipping Whitemoney and Queen are from them.
Aswer they're so annoying

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2021
So queen of doom kissed drunkard Cross grin

White monkey in the mud again .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
White monkey's fans really saved their biggest downfall thinking they were hurting Maria. grin

Let me wait till Sunday to confirm if liquorose indeed topped .

I'll finish you people with insults angry

Bunch of clowns .

See how she's rubbishing your fat cow and toying with his mental health .

Keep splitting votes for her , I hope she makes top 5 so you can keep splitting.

Mumu team

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2021
handelex:
Lolz, Onyi be calming down please, it's not that deep.

Goodmorning..

It is deep o grin
Queen is the real gamer here and unfortunately for us we are her target cry

I will keep saying it,Queen is a big threat to Whitemoney the earlier we realize this the better for all of us!!

This is a game and anything can happen
Liquorose also have a big fan base and they all focus on their fav unlike WMG some of us are already relaxed that Mazi will win so if they splits votes it will not affect him and this statement is what is really pissing me off!!

Like I said earlier you have the right to vote for whoever you want because the decoder,phone etc are yours but please stop confusing the other WMG members some may be thinking it is the right thing to do!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Wait, why are some WMG angry that Queen kissed Cross? WM is not bothered and you shouldn't too. Cos I don't get this attitude of us not wanting Queen for WM but still don't want her to go for others.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Threebear:
White monkey's fans really saved their biggest downfall thinking they were hurting Maria. grin

Let me wait till Sunday to confirm if liquorose indeed topped .

I'll finish you people with insults angry

Bunch of clowns .

See how she's rubbishing your fat cow and toying with his mental health .

Keep splitting votes for her , I hope she makes top 5 so you can keep splitting.

Mumu team
just checked my legit source, White Donkey's are in for a shocker

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2021
So my Queen now has that clown and drunkard in her claws cheesy
Hohoho ride dem baby as much as u want cheesy cheesy

Useless men!! After claiming to have each others back!!!!

I laugh in mental health grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Yousef sleeping peacefully. This kinda cuddling is heavenly walai
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Threebear:
I'm hearing rumours Liquorose topped sad

Make I confirm with my source sha.

If it's true I'll bring the whole place down .

If this is true, shame on all the two faced WMG that shared votes with Queen

Big shame on them
Bunch of hippocrates parading themselves as WMG

Tueh
Big tueh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2021
I just watched clips from yesterday and I saw how Emmanuel kept avoiding Rose. He even went and hid in the toilet so she won't get close to him. Once he sees her like this he runs in the opposite direction. He even slept in the lounge just to prove its a one sided relationship.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Onyi, be calming down.

I have noticed this dangerous fanaticism in you.

Learn how to compartmentalize what you watch.

In the end, this is nothing but a game. At the end of the day when the winner takes all, our own utility begins to wane.

Don't overstress yourself, please.

Life na jeje.
Gbam! Those stupid fanatics are people going through painful shit in real life (hunger, poverty, depression are a few examples). They try to use the fan wars to escape from their real life issues but what they don’t seem to understand is that they will still go back to face their issues when the show is over and the housemates have moved on with their lives. Idiots! angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.