Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3882975 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saga our wife is highly welcome to Edo grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
For those of you coming for Saga, no be im fault na. Blame Big Brother. grin

The guy has 600 BB tokens. You come tell am say you go give am just 200 BB tokens as reward for difficult task. Wetin e wan take 800 BB tokens do? 800 BB tokens wey no fit buy anything for that their board.

If he should now win the task, wetin e gain? E no go fit buy immunity(Immunity costs 2000 BB tokens), and e go come lose Nini(the air he breathes cheesy )on top. Instead of Biggie to offer him 1400 BBtokens.

Afterall, look at what happened to Maria. Biggie used her up finish, and spat her out. The guy quickly gave himself brain. lipsrsealed
I don't blame him at all not after biggie played Maria.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Who be this mumu?

The only timeOdogwu cried was when he was giving God thanksgiving for surving his 1st eviction.

Bring Instagram link or forever stay choked, pressed, pained, failed and lost..

And also the day they performed a task on mental health after Kayvee left. Apart from those two scenarios, have not seen him cry in the house. That Coldie of a guy doesn't watch the show he only depends on bloggers that twist narratives to drive gullible viewers like him to their blogs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saltandwater:
Biggie's secret don enter Oshodi market grin buy one and collect Jara

They are even discussing it freely and once that gets to Emma, he will decode Rose is on a mission too. Secret task go enter mud and vanish grin

These are the worst housemates ever like we have seen.Apart from the fact that a lot of delawoods are present, they can't even carry out a task by big brother,the owner of the house? Whether it's a secret or not. What other evidence do we need? Safe to say Biggie did not shine his eye when selecting this set so how can they shine their eyes lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
These pity vote is becoming unbecoming in Nigeria, as in is that our mumu button in this part of the world? Next year housemates will play the same prank and win... Sentiments everywhere

Lol. Just answer me.
Would you Pity someone called "Whitemoney" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
T&grin: saga how will you lick nini puss

Saga seriously dey lick nini two fingers (as clit) with strong tongue

Na there i give up My tired is weak
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pere with the Boss dancing steps

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Viking07:
Nini just made herself public enemy number 1. The same Boma treatment awaits her.
says who? not when wmg vote her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Thatwasepic(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
when he says that, you haters will still create another narrative out of his statement.

He his not forcing Cross to take the advice but at that point a sensible person will take at least 50% of the advice n move

So a full grown man should keep malice with a girl because of insults that he started?

Say something else, this your point is whack.

Which malice just shun the gal and move on abeg stop with the uncecessary apology like it will change anything
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
WMG 2weeks left. All we need do from now is to send these haters to the clinic, they need check up.

2weeks left on the show and they're still looking for who is fake or real.

#WMG

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
O G B U A G U

M A Z I

O D O G W U

E G O

O C H A

B I L I

B I L I

W H I T E M O N E Y

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'll still maintain that Angel is better than even Maria who's hidden escapades if revealed, would be more scandalous than angel, Tega's combined.
Surprisingly, angel is not vindictive and a saddist. She is not condescending. She lives and let's live (I hope I said that the right way )

Reminds me of the series ' Saint & Sinners ' for some odd reason. Some are just good in presenting a very filtered, polished version of themselves that they want others to see and "vibe" with.
Abeg, I'm trying to concentrate. No one should come for me. Ejo

Once done with my Greys’ Anatomy and Queen Sugar, I will watch Saints and Sinners next...whenever this would be. Noted it earlier but your post has sold it to me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
I hope Saga is not punished for revealing the prank to Nini.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:
And for the 1st time ever ...i say boldly ...wm doesn't deserve this money.....
He would probably win it...but we never knew who he was...fake human all thru and thru
of course he's going to win the money? If you're not happy bout that go and hug a transformer

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He actually is. Not just Nigerian women, all women kiss tongue

lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Whitemoney Oya give us
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mariezaza1:

No pity voting cross insulted nini first thank you tongue

There is a reason I called him the Vote King o
He has votes yho
Don’t mean you tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Travelpes:
I like him oo.But for the sake of BBN brand I pray he doesnt win.
you can't do shiiit about that, he's already won
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
scondy:

It would be better to quote....u don't have to screen shot sef...."according to article ...give date , author name, title of article ....available at the NHS website..state Web addy" and quote the definition.

Just giving pointers on how to argue academically...since the topic of argument is an academic one.
Lol
Argue academically on nairaland
Hehehehehe
Funny
I do it as I want to do it as long as the proof is there.
When I am on an academic forum, will give more than the above you quoted grin cheesy
It's not because we don't make noise o grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Viking07:
Nini just made herself public enemy number 1. The same Boma treatment awaits her.
Which yeye public enemy!! Nini actually won more fans today by humbling a pervert that tried to bully her to tears tongue cheesy She is an iron lady not iron shiit hole Angel!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
These pity vote is becoming unbecoming in Nigeria, as in is that our mumu button in this part of the world? Next year housemates will play the same prank and win... Sentiments everywhere

Would you pity a man who dresses as expensive as WhiteMoney, who told you he deals in importation and delivery of cars, who deals in clothes and shoes, lives in his own house, has his own cars and never hides the fact that God was already blessing his hustle before coming into the show.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Queen dey dress..
Queen dey dance...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Eeghe:

I agree with you
But in a GiGo educational system as ours, the person with dyslexia will fail exams and be said to be “unintelligent”.
More studies agree with it not affecting intelligence than not. Studies are seldom unanimous in their results. There is no absolutes in Medicine. Evidence means when the majority of studies agree with a certain theory/hypothesis/conclusion.

Tom Cruise is one of the most intelligent (arguable of course) Hollywood actors, he is dyslexic.
This statement cannot be 'truer'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
MamBi:

Scondy, if you see as your post make me laugh ehn....

"They have told him" as per WM abi?

I am enjoying how you dey vex for White... Na so some of us dey vex for Efe that time...

Very frustrating when you can see something that majority can't see or majority don't want to see...

U vex for efe? I can't remember o ...looool

Na so...I go dey alright last last .....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
creolehunt:

You realize you quoted yourself?

You should ensure to log out and login to the alternate next time.

Thanks.
Hehehehehe
Bursted!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Demnan:
Thats what in scared of

Honestly.. But Nini might be able to keep the secret much longer than Saga.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

And also the day they performed a task on mental health after Kayvee left. Apart from those two scenarios, have not seen him cry in the house. That Coldie of a guy doesn't watch the show he only depends on bloggers that twist narratives to drive gullible viewers like him to their blogs.

But na him call the guy yaba left patient wey enter house....

So much for wailing on same subject....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
bigjackass:
that is why he deserves to win. Unlike some that are not conscious about why they are there

It’s true now. The Baba(Whitemoney) no want problem during his tenure as HOH. And he cannot come and be doing long settlements. That’s why he told Cross the only thing that will make him to stop looking for trouble, and quickly adjust back to factory settings.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Definitely not for me too. A o ni résu ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy
I agree with the Yoruba, whatever it means cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Haters are blind to see that Whitemoney’s head of house reign is the only time we get to see the suite clean and properly arranged. The general who claimed is neat always left that bed unmade despite having a female in the form of Maria. Jackie and Boma are pure filth, nothing new there. LiquoRose is a dirty girl and Emmanuel surely won’t do chores meant for a female. Peace na PH girl, dodging chores na their life. Saga na follow-follow, if Nini doesn’t suggest cleaning the place then he won’t. We know very well how that turned out.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Halyma(f): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pls, what am i reading? Saga has leaked his secret task to Nini or what?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
This whitemonkey na stupid fellow o.Why is he on Emmanuels neck telling him he needs Rose everytime to survive in this house coz he is up? Always acting like he knows everything .Shey Emmanuel be kid nonsense

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.