Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3876102 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Haipre:

He should have simply told BB that he couldn't do it because of his mental health... Or better still, apologize to Nini but don't say anything about the task... That's his biggest bleep up

Like, that’s why he deserves small punishment
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
I think Saga has backed out of the secret task given to him by biggie, that's why he's discussing it openly with Nini. Seems Nini has infected him with f-words

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
aduntemi:

Hmmm I don’t even know again
I tire o...The two like sex talks too much.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
It's not as easy as we the viewers think.

At all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
aduntemi:

Ozo 2.0

Nigerian Ladies don't see him as a simp it's mostly men that are calling him a simp.
Even Ozo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
dominique:
I think Saga has backed out of the secret task given to him by biggie, that's why he's discussing it openly with Nini. Seems Nini has infected him with f-words

The yeye man! I don’t even understand him again
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
The truth of the matter is now out of the horse’s mouth o. Cross just talk am with im own mouth say, Nini was telling him “hold on, hold on, let me quickly round up”.

But that if they should tell him to write an essay about what happened, he still wouldn’t be able to say why he changed it for Nini, and that he’s sorry.

E don do. We have heard. Inasmuch as you take your transfer of aggression to your fish the next time something dey worry you.

PS: Whitemoney was the one that facilitated the whole reconciliation. I hope agendists can now rest. The man no just want wahala during his reign.

I really don't like what Cross did right now.

Called Nini stupid.
When Nini responded that he is dumb
He went to cry dyslexia, Trying to make her look like a bad person who is using his mental health issues against him. Hoping that his fans and Nini haters use it to agend against Nini.

When
1.she doesn't know
2. Why should he use stupid as an insult knowing well that it's a soft spot for him. So he wants freedom to insult people without anyone giving him back?

His fans and Nini haters quickly carried the agenda Making it seem like she's doing too much with the insults or that she started it especially since Nini knows he has a mental health issue but I'm grateful that Whitemoney is there to set things straight tell the truth and make Cross tell the truth

That he started the insults first and since Whitemoney nor Nini mentioned his dyslexia that proves they don't know.
Na so they for give Nini bad name for wetin she no do

I stopped liking cross a long time ago but with what he did today he disgusts me completely.
Trying to set Nini up is low.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
damiviolet:

You see why i said 21A is the only person in that house i can't open my heart to....what she is currently doing if same is done to her she will be shout slut shaming up and down
I tire for her matter I, why na.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saaaaaaggggggggggaaaaaaaaa

The guy no send biggie ooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gist plenty this morning ooooooooo. Make una sit back, relax, and enjoy the updates.

So, Angel just told Cross that, Emmanuel told her(Angel), that he(Emmanuel) and Liqourose, have done “kerewa”, and that that’s why he’s always running from her. Because she wants to do-the-do, all the time. Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
A whole acting boyfriend grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Saga na original simp! He is still explaining the task to Nini. Who do saga this kind thing o!
aduntemi:

Ozo 2.0

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mandela27:
Saga is a torn pant
Torn pant get balls pass am sef...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you go report Saga wife to Saga na you dem go use finish fight..........

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:
Gist plenty this morning ooooooooo. Make una sit back, relax, and enjoy the updates.

So, Angel just told Cross that, Emmanuel told her(Angel), that he(Emmanuel) and Liqourose, have done “kerewa”, and that that’s why he’s always running from her. Because she wants to do-the-do, all the time. Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii

Actually Sammie told her not Emmanuel

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Nope thats wrong, she said Sammie told her......

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
aduntemi:

Like who asked her all these gist now
She is just seeing what is not there.
Emma may not have been so into Rose earlier and I've mentioned it before but the moment he got really close, he has fallen for her too and it's pretty obvious.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:
If you go report Saga wife to Saga na you dem go use finish fight..........

Like! Na this kain relationship, if dem fight just dey console cause you go become enemy if you start to take sides

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Content everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:
Rose kill me oo
Emmanuel told her he's sorry if he makes her feel some type of way.
He promised her that everything is not one sided.
She can show him how she wants him to show that he cares for her.
He is not playing any games.
He holds her and kissed her forehead, she asked him to stop and she walked out on him.

Biggie, you are happy now I guess angry

But u know its a prank now....why is it affecting u?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
teacherbim:
Whitemoney to Cross:, just keep quiet when she is talking,you know you are up and today is Wednesday , Kayode changed it to advert.
Whitemoney with his over calcu cheesy

I said so at a time lipsrsealed

That's why his brain became full and biggy had to promise to get him professional help

People come to this program thinking they can game us successfully.... they might succeed to some extent but their mental health will take the hit lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unbothered14:
I thought cross and angel were acting depressed...
better gists came up, they abandoned the script grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Look at what this queen is carrying o. What's this now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
KingDamzzy:

I am so irritated by him.

The idiot doesn't know that the prank would have even made Nini like him the more.

Nini's outburst today was also an after effect of Saga snubbing her. Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.

He just couldn't think to that level. His brain is buried inside that uncouth girl's ass.

(spits inside dirty gutter)

This would have been his opportunity for nini to grow affection really well for saga but the guy sef.... infact, annoyance no go gree me type finish
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
aduntemi:
A whole acting boyfriend grin
Acting friend wey want use style enter the place...cheesy

You see him question, what if I comot outside and decide to date you..grin

Baba want win first leg of semi-final.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

No be say she no wan forgive o. She said that she has never avoided quarrel with someone, like she did with Cross this morning. That, that was why she was disappointed. That she really did her best to avoid the whole thing. But that she couldn’t keep quiet anymore, when he called her stupid.

Everything don finish sha. It is well.

Lol.
I had to do the same thing. Clarify
Because people are trying to say that because she won't forgive she is bad.

She doesn't have to forgive.
She was the one wronged.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
carammel:

I tire for her matter I, why na.
DAT girl na the village people they sent after your boy u better rebuke her....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Emmanuel did not tell her anything like that.
She said Sammie said he thinks...
Nothing like sex has happened between Emmanuel and Rose, Angel is making things up.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
bigjackass:
that is why he deserves to win. Unlike some that are not conscious about why they are there
Lol WM fans never disappoint. So having the show manual in his head is what qualifies him to win the show? lmao

The show would be boring if everyone is like him though. Acting what the audience want.... That is no longer a REALITY show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
I can’t take this Queen serious sha since Ebuka asked her wetin she dey do for stage, she say Philanthropist

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
God save her say na Cross she shout for like that, if to say na me she for don dey big brother's hospital with a fractured jaw, while i await disqualification.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alexis11:

WM fans never disappoint. So having the show manual in his head is what qualifies him to win the show? lmao

The show would be boring if everyone is like him though. Acting what the audience want.... That is no longer a REALITY show.

Should they think him unqualified? Ahhh oga o

Even reality shows are scripted

No go give yaself headache

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.