Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3870827 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Hmmm. I hope Cross is safe tho.

Yousef base shocked is it that strong?

Also Biggie tasks helped Emmanuel. As he was trying his best to make things work out with Rose since he needed their votes.

I didn't know Angel would top Cross sha. I thought it was either going to be Angel or Yousef with Saskay. I really hope Cross gets safe.
Fanbase wey no dey make noise, hopefully he wins instead of WhiteDonkey and Ogogorose

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

Dem say na Cross and Saskay dey go house. Latest info

Abasi!!!

Chai

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Do you know there is a difference between ‘save’ and ‘safe’? I don dey tell you since to go buy Brighter Grammar but you no wan gree. What’s wrong with you? angry

Mistake

No need for yen yen yen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Threebear:

The guy's shakara too much sha .
I don't know the order of the top 3 yet , but yesterday he told me it's Emmanuel and Yousef.
I don't think Angel can overtake them because she was Fourth yesterday , she probably moved to third before the voting lines closed.

I'll post the full results on Saturday.

Ok dear. wink

But If the guy give you tough time, give him the other thing na as you did last year.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Fanbase wey no dey make noise, hopefully he wins instead of WhiteDonkey and Ogogorose
I wonder why she calls herself liquor,liquor is ogogoro right ,and thats why you call her ogogoro rose. How can somebody put liquor as her nickname?I think that's I'll advised unless she's actually a heavy drinker and wants that to ring true in her nickname

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by syrecookie: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Threebear:

The guy's shakara too much sha .
I don't know the order of the top 3 yet , but yesterday he told me it's Emmanuel and Yousef.
I don't think Angel can overtake them because she was Fourth yesterday , she probably moved to third before the voting lines closed.

I'll post the full results on Saturday.
why are you lying like this now, what will you gain from it?
You'll be thoroughly disgraced on sunday with this your fake sauce

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
syrecookie:
wetin concern me with nini and her 2% fans...I'm a rose fan and I had to call you out because you were giving fake updates about pere and twisting narratives against him and you were also disturbing the thread with your useless rants.
You claim you hate pere for instigating but here you are telling lies and giving twisted updates about him so people will start dragging him, what should we call you then?

Give am!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abeg whats d ish between Archangels and WMG...I thought we were family friends..

As a WMG,I voted for Cross and Angel this week...so where is d beefing from Archangels from,where did WMG go wrong...Alot of people said they were not going to vote for Angel cos of nonchalant attitude in d last HOH game...

I just pray for Angel and Cross to be safe and if any of them leaves, seriously I will be pained but the Game continues..Afterall no be their papa house, everyone one of them is going to leave the house including my favorite...But he will be leaving as the WINNER ...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Do you know there is a difference between ‘save’ and ‘safe’? I don dey tell you since to go buy Brighter Grammar but you no wan gree. What’s wrong with you? angry
Una nor go kee person with laugh for this place
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Abeg go rest. No dey show me how Oyinbo experienced people dey catch fish for natgeo wild.

Do our local Fishermen have a large boat to haul that large fish?

And you also said fishes don't spill blood.

How come this one's did?
Olodo

Fishes don't spill blood dey spill fanta undecided

It has nothing to do with experience,,Local fishermen dey catch shark with net the same way anywhere in the world.
They die of exhaustion and stress when they are caught up in the net.If u are not patient enuf to wait for it to die in the net u spare it in the water.
The pics ur displayed was done by professionals..Its a dolphin killing festival in Europe. The essence of herding the dolphins to shore is so they can stab it so the blood will flow into the sea.Its like a ritual over there

The pics u dey show no rhyme with the argument.Go and herd ur sheep in the desert and leave water matter for riverine pipu angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I wonder why she calls herself liquor,liquor is ogogoro right ,and thats why you call her ogogoro rose. How can somebody put liquor as her nickname?I think that's I'll advised unless she's actually a heavy drinker and wants that to ring true in her nickname
yeh it's the same thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
PrincessEstates:

For your information, it’s whatever Pere and his fans, use to come against my favorites, that I serve them back with. When Pere and his fans stop coming for my faves, I’ll not reason his matter.

As for being Liqourose’s fan, I’ve not yet seen Liqourose or her fans coming for my favorite housemates yet. The day they start, is the day I’ll also start to download everything that I’ve been overlooking as regards to her.

So, Pere and his fans should also leave Nini alone. Period. sad

Patriots are up to d task

Na u go tire finally...

Kwakwakwakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

I [s]wish Nini had put Pere up. At least everyone would have rested by now cheesy

Nini didn't put him up because of Saga. It was either him and Cross but because of Saga, Nini let him be. Now see what his roaming fans have been doing![/s]

Your girl will be up next week undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

Dem say na Cross and Saskay dey go house. Latest info
Abeg find out well naa...
Not my Cross biko..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyinisaac(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Funny thread

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Olodo

Fishes don't spill blood dey spill fanta undecided

It has nothing to do with experience,,Local fishermen dey catch shark with net the same way anywhere in the world.
They die of exhaustion and stress when they are caught up in the net.If u are not patient enuf to wait for it to die in the net u spare it in the water.
The pics ur displayed was done by professionals..Its a dolphin killing festival in Europe. The essence of herding the dolphins to shore is so they can stab it so the blood will flow into the sea.Its like a ritual over there

The pics u dey show no rhyme with the argument.Go and herd ur sheep in the desert and leave water matter for riverine pipu angry

Ok so you agree that fishes spill blood now?

But why you come dey argue that day?

Killing a dolphin is not same as killing a shark.

Hope you understand that?

Sharks are more ferocious...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
nazablossom:
Wait for Angel to come out and post hers for you tongue

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Before I go and on generator, can anyone clarify? Any update for tonight? Any arena games coming up abi I should just save my petrol? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angel
Cross

Will definitely leave this Sunday

And to d fans of d both don’t let WHITEMONKEY pple deceive u dey voted,,,dey did nothing.

As ur faves leave...leave with dem and become normal viewers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cross wey beat Pere and Maria convincingly no fit top Emmanuel and Yousef grin grin grin
Cross evict himself the moment he fvck with odogwu, you don't fvck with my guy and remain in the house. E get one Sarafa girl dat time wey dey boast and trolling WMG for taking all the glory for saving Cross grin grin grin

Cross is overrated,Wetin him take better Jaypaul for d house sef? cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
This low budget Mina undecided for their mind.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Saga: Imagine Nini didn't come to this house. I will take voluntary exit. Hahahaha

Ozo better pass this 1 Heaven knows.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Abeg whats d ish between Archangels and WMG...I thought we were family friends..

As a WMG,I voted for Cross and Angel this week...so where is d beefing from Archangels from,where did WMG go wrong...Alot of people said they were not going to vote for Angel cos of nonchalant attitude in d last HOH game...

I just pray for Angel and Cross to be safe and if any of them leaves, seriously I will be pained but the Game continues..Afterall no be their papa house, everyone one of them is going to leave the house including my favorite...But he will be leaving as the WINNER ...
Na just small misunderstanding. The marketer talk, nomination, small beef from last night(which I fault Angel) and the thought of Angel getting evicted are probably the reasons. E go blow over

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Giel:

He won't.
Don't put that into the universe grin

For real o. You see now why I wanted to put on the prayer candle for them on Tuesday? embarassed

If they don’t win HOH, or veto power on Monday, they’re: going, going, gone.

Shey I won’t go and start bathing the grace soap for Nini, from tomorrow like this? So that by Monday, the work go don strong well-well. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hadeaks:
This Cross and Pere friendship. grin They have gotten a lot of screentime today. Maybe because the other housemates are just sleeping.

But Pere has really cycled through a lot of friendships in that house sha. From Boma to Saga to Yousef and now to Cross.

That's him playing his game well, how else do you think he didn't make the nomination list this week? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
genius43:

I know the meaning of Shadow Ban very well. Whitemoney was stuck in increment of followers long before the deleting and review of his account can you tell me why? Now his account is moving again.
Her account is not in any shadow ban. I have never followed liquorose before, anytime I search her account I see it. If you are shadow banned people who are not following you won’t be able to see your account.

To buttress this point she knew her account following wasn’t increasing so the handler put the account on private but it didn’t still work that’s y she put it back on public
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aguwanyi:

crossnation and WMG were buddies untill he sided Queen against WM and nominated him,family friends don't do that.People like saga still dey house,him no see ham.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Crixxx:
Saga: Imagine Nini didn't come to this house. I will take voluntary exit. Hahahaha

Ozo better pass this 1 Heaven knows.
Lol na now you know? Ozo better pass Saga a million times cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Geezeem:

That's him playing his game well, how else do you think he didn't make the nomination list this week? grin
He is going to be up again next week if he survives eviction he is too noticeable
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Yousef has no fanbase just bunch of arewa tribalist who feels bbn is an election

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coldie:

Her account is not in any shadow ban. I have never followed liquorose before, anytime I search her account I see it. If you are shadow banned people who are not following you won’t be able to see your account.

To buttress this point she knew her account following wasn’t increasing so the handler put the account on private but it didn’t still work that’s y she put it back on public

That was not why they put it on private though. They did after Whitemoney's account was deleted because some irrate fans were reporting accounts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.