Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3882664 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

Guy free Odogwu.

The 9 housemates in that house are imperfect.

You're the one expecting perfection from Odogwu. He's being himself and that's cool.
It's left for Queen to ride with him or Bounce.

Like wise
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Reyolla:

Can you listen to yourself...
Who was white money before Queen came...
That guy was always in the kitchen because nobody was identifying with him...
But as Queen bust into she went straight to white money and he became recognized as one of the guys in that house.
Remember other fan base use to call him white pig...
But as Queen came in they started asking themselves what Queen saw in him... Think twice before you talk against someone.... sad

The only truth in all your lies is that .

Queen has been the one doing the chasing and Whitemoney has been doing the running.

Baba said he wants to focus on his 90m. E shock you?
cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Just 3 day Queen leave wm to cross everywhere quiet...
You wan mek em happen again?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

I no dey hold Mazi, just saying he's not perfect. As humans, we'd learn to take corrections as we're not perfect. That's all.

Of course he's taking the corrections, but he's never gonna make her head swell. No way!

Queen won't be the one to bend his focus away from the 90m.. naaaaa! grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Yale9:

The only truth in all your lies is that .

Queen has been the one doing the chasing and Whitemoney has been doing the running.

Baba said he wants to focus on his 90m. E shock you?
cool
Em dey run but em choose as deputy so mek em go dey privately for executive lough... You here yourself�
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Reyolla:

Em dey run but em choose as deputy so mek em go dey privately for executive lough... You here yourself�
She's his closest friend in the house.

Who he for choose?

Princess? Or Arin?
cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:
Queen is right on this one. WM dey overtalk sometimes. He doesn't count his words sometimes.
Na wetin make Ebuka blast am yesterday be that

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:34am On Sep 21, 2021
O G B U A G U

M A Z I

O D O G W U

E G O

O C H A

B I L I

B I L I

W H I T E M O N E Y

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Richardonald:
Queen don dey up for eviction, she don dey gummy body with MAZIgrin after she will still go and kiss cross!!
All this while who she been the gum body before?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Yale9:

She's his closest friend in the house.

Who he for choose?

Princess? Or Arin?
cool
Why em no choose Angle...
Mek em finish am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 1:38am On Sep 21, 2021
All this nonsense wm dey do with Queen em get luck no be person Angel em do that thing with... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 1:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Make cross free that mgbeke abeg..She no deserve im wink talkless of kiss
She dey feel say she dey triangle,,she dey feel like hot cake men dey drag cheesy

Angel get sense pass am,,see as white money dey play her mind game,dey finger her fish brain
Cross focus on Angel and pere and give us content

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Reyolla:
All this nonsense wm dey do with Queen em get luck no be person Angel em do that thing with... grin
Angel that couldn't sleep for 3 days because Cross was flirting with Queen. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Stanleyucee:
really? Thanks for the information white money no try at all for that reason I'm going to punish him with more votes!!! White money white money white money white money white money white money white money all the way.....
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:45am On Sep 21, 2021
The rate at which Fakemoney is loosing fans is proportional to the rate at which the Dollar is gaining against the Naira. Even his core fans are now admitting that he has faults. Sorry o, we think say na perfect soul before grin

The werey dey try disguise before but the real character don show since. When we dey talk am that time, e be like na bad belle but now e don clear for everybody eye.

Na oversabi ITK sprinkled with eye service dey do the guy. Na why baba begin dey stammer after simple question from Ebuka. Ominiknowest start to dey shake under duvet.

Today he don go meet Emmanual say "If you had picked me, i would be angry". Just imagine the cheap blackmail, pretender oshi.

Even if Leopard disguise and hide for night, its spots go show for morning.

He that has eyes let him or her see.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2021
KingDamzzy:
VOTE FOR WHITEMONEY.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2021
So Queen still went to sleep on WhiteMoney's bed.

After everything, this girl still won't leave this boy alone.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2021
I so much love how WMG didn’t pay attention to trolls, but focused on voting.

We’ll keep voting harder.

Keep voting Whitemoney aggressively.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lilvicky68(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Whitemoney can't be perfect na.. he's human being.. we like him the way he is..and isn't loosing any fans..

Me I don vote am already I no wan hear say my votes miss from my account..

WMG let's vote aggressively..

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2021
KingDamzzy:
The rate at which Fakemoney is loosing fans is proportional to the rate at which the Dollar is gaining against the Naira. Even his core fans are now admitting that he has faults. Sorry o, we think say na perfect soul before grin

The werey dey try disguise before but the real character don show since. When we dey talk am that time, e be like na bad belle but now e don clear for everybody eye.

Na oversabi ITK sprinkled with eye service dey do the guy. Na why baba begin dey stammer after simple question from Ebuka. Ominiknowest start to dey shake under duvet.

Today he don go meet Emmanual say "If you had picked me, i would be angry". Just imagine the cheap blackmail, pretender oshi.

Even if Leopard disguise and hide for night, its spots go show for morning.

He that has eyes let him or her see.
mtcheeew undecided
What you don't know is that fans are different from haters undecided. Only in the minds of you and other haters that whitemoney is losing fans undecided . You will keep seeing reasons to dislike him because you are not a fan. Whitemoney gang loves whitemoney. If you like write the book of revelations on top him head, your wailings and pains cannot stop him from becoming 90 million naira richer in two weeks time

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning Patriots. We go again for the General today. Less noise, less banters, more vote.

ALL VOTES FOR GENERAL PERE!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 5:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Alexis11:

We don't have to wait till dawn!

cool
No chill? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Broobembem:
I so much love how WMG didn’t pay attention to trolls, but focused on voting.

We’ll keep voting harder.

Keep voting Whitemoney aggressively.
They don't matter anymore
Not like they even mattered before

But at this point it's just pointless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

If Cross confirms it, then I'd say she's the human Paul the Octopus.
You dey surprise me o. An avid bbn fan yet you couldnt tell that Mike told her this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Good WMG....Hope you are all voting....
This week is d toughest even more d finale....its arguably WMG against d Bbn world....Alliance are been formed to vote Angel and Pere so dat Odogwu can b out......Please we dont need to reply trolls lets put more voting WM only

NO VOTE SHARING!!!!
VOTE WHITEMONEY AGRESSIVELY

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Queen is only emotional and brings up JMK issue when she is up for eviction.

She will drag WhiteMoney then crawl back to his bed as a heartbroken lady then you will give her your votes, abi?

If u have not yet figured out her game, i dont know for u.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Vote WhiteMoney ALONE

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

This is not about relationship matter. Whitemoney no dey gree listen sometimes. When she was talking sense to him yesterday about what he said during Nini and Cross stuff, did Mazi agree that he's wrong?

Everything is not about game or BBN show. You're looking at it from only a game POV.

Even some minutes ago, Mazi told her that outside the house, she won't have his time and he'd not have her time, and the only time they'd meet is during endorsements. She had tell him that he'd not be saying those things, that Mazi is already concluding for her. That's a harsh way to pass the message across.

I understand where Mazi is coming from, but will he be on media tour all his life? Even celebrities still keep friendships and relationships depsite their status. If you like person, you go make out time for the person. Mazi, like all HMs and humans, has his faults, he's not perfect.
mazi was not wrong there, Ebuka got his question wrong, hence he was confused, what mazi told cross was that Nini is some people's favorite just like him (cross) is also some people's favorite and he is the one that is up for eviction, and i believe he meant that cross may loose some of the votes that would have come from Nini fans is the fight escalated. no matter how small. White has always look out for cross and was legit happy that cross was picked by Emmanuel and i am too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2021
stroller9795:

Abeg shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say!
Angel has been in the green lounge twice(with Boma and Cross).
And fyi,Cross chose her as his guest when Emmarose invited him there last week and I see nothing wrong in inviting his other friend (pere who has never been there).
I have no time for gutter yarns...

Angel no get rating in that house...

Pere wondered how Nigerians saved Angel over saskay..grin

Deal with your issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2021
QuietHammer:

No chill? grin
Thanks sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Yale9:
So Queen still went to sleep on WhiteMoney's bed.

After everything, this girl still won't leave this boy alone.
undecided
grin grin

Reminds me of Tubaba songs....I dey feel like...cheesy

Then,I dedicate Rain drops to you...

Charlie enjoy!

You better concentrate on your voting and free the love birds.. grin grin

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2021
tonididdy:

Everyone is liable to slip ups.
You see queen, she is WM backbone...
Nothing will stop me and every sane WMG from tagging her along to the finals.
All votes are for WM and queen this week.. As a matter of fact, WM is more than safe already.
70% votes for queen, 30% for WM.

I will vote white money,nini her daughter and queen her lolo
I want it to be a family affair in the final

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.