Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3870602 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

Let's also serve him with this Egusi.

Wonderfully prepared with his tears. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2021
mycar:

not being in the know of it doesn't make it untrue, it only means that you joined late
You seems to forget that after all the long epistles and lamentations, Pere is still in BBN house. So who is the loser here? You my dear hater. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Today's episode on things that never happened. Keep lamenting. At least Pere is keeping you busy. Just one more week and you'll be back to your shell. cheesy
Pere lives rent free in his delusional head

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2021
KingDamzzy:
The sex positions Nini is showing this night is the final straw that will trap Saga in her pouch.
Pesin wey say she be virgin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

Properly trashed again!

Keep crying tongue

Let these screenshots haunt you. Losers grin
Pere's hungry boyscouts no fit win am anything except Nairaland trolling awards! LEEEEMAOOOOOO! grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Angel has been throwing subtle shade at Pere all day.

If he attacks her now, she will say he is a bully.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Let these screenshots haunt you. Losers grin
Pere's hungry boyscouts no fit win am anything except Nairaland trolling awards! LEEEEMAOOOOOO! grin grin grin
you are wicked

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:
House rats are not pets. Anywhere u see them pls keel them!
For this one mind she's probably trying to troll or something cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

As in, these Parrots don't realise how wretched and irrelevant they actually are! They could barely hold their own against Queen and Cross, but keep challenging The WMG.

How many tasks that require online votes from fans have Pere's fans been able to win him? Z E R O
The records are there!
Even Queen wey enter house later in the game dey dust the failed boyscout.

Guy! Like, even if Whitemoney and Liquorose should, out of the blue, get thrown out of the house by Biggie today, Pere would still lose to EMMANUEL.
Throw Emmanuel out and Pere would STILL lose to CROSS.
Throw Cross out and Pere would STILL lose to QUEEN!!!

These imps are WAAAAAAAYYYY down the pecking order and they don't even know it! Fighting The WMG like we're mates. I don't blame them. Na the loud unintelligible noises from their online trolls dey deceive them.
Abeg, they should go and drag space with the likes of Angel and Saga, because na there their power fit reach.

I can see the tears/pains all over your post.

REST.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2021
handelex:
This one mind she's probably trying to troll or something cheesy
The thing shock me too

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

You’re a big fat liar
He was dealt with because he was a strong contender and a threat for d money last year. So most big teams used Him and Nengis issue to decampaign him heavily. Reason why he left in d top week.

Saga in this case isn’t a strong contender for this money and not even a near threat reason why racy and touting team like WHITEMONKEY dem are not washing him

No dey cap like this. Ozo didn't leave because he was decampaigned, he left because he made a stupid decision of letting Neo play with his brain while his boo, Vee, played Laycon and Trikytee on the other side and they both ended up not being up for eviction and joined Nengi who won the HOH to enter the final week.

Ozo came up against the star boy, Laycon, and other strong contender, Dorathy, who inherited few fans of Elites and Prince and Kiddwaya courtesy of being friend with the trio. If he had stuck to his early decision before agreeing to go with Neo's choices, he'd have made it to the final week.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Beorn:

No dey cap like this. Ozo didn't leave because he was decampaigned, he left because he made a stupid decision of letting Neo play with his brain while his boo, Vee, played Laycon and Trikytee on the other side and they both ended up not being up for eviction and joined Nengi who won the HOH to enter the final week.

Ozo came up against the star boy, Laycon, and other strong contender, Dorathy, who inherited few fans of Elites and Prince and Kiddwaya courtesy of being friend with the trio. If he had stuck to his early decision before agreeing to go with Neo's choices, he'd have made it to the final week.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though you are not giving PEACE a chance today...

But then again, I am one of the brand ambassador of violence and I endorse this your “Roman Figure” type of vawulence you're dishing out to that Efulefu.

You're really doing well bro.

My broda, I bin dey vote this week, so na wetin I concentrate on siiince. But I was reading the threads and taking note of the hungry parrots and their empty trolling. Dem no know say I just dey silently load up my ammo since.
As the voting lines have closed, the gloves are off now. I've got my ACOG scope on these losers, ready to lock and load, and blast these imps to pieces.
Tell dem make dem come around.
The WMG dey here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

How’s ur failed fornicator Boma doing?

It’s been long o

We miss COVID head on our screen o grin
To cut ur long story short grin

Everyone misses him dear...He actually signed a mouth watering deal with Afriff recently....He is looking more delicious....The covid hair has been brushed off!!!cheesy grin I wish he gave his hair more attention in the bbn house though!!
He would have easily displaced all the guys loool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Una dey forget when mallam yousef top una whitedonkey

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
MCMLXXVI:
Pere & WHITEMONEY

Note the Likes & Comments

shocked

Something tells me Pere's fanbase is made up of just noisemakers and trolls who can't walk their talk when the chips are down.

PS: WhiteMoney is beating Liquorose with over 18000 Like difference, and almost 10K comment difference.

Insane!
But y WMG dey press neck like this
Thank God munchit announce result that time o... Na sa WMG for win am for WM again grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Expert17:

I can see the tears/pains all over your post.

REST.

I can see the tears and defeat all over your existence.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2021
RightDecision15:

Lol Pere fans are busy voting plus those likes and comments are not organic. This your agenda won’t agend
Ahahahhahahhahha
Okay

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Free buffet breakfast for the HMs this morning
See as dem dey pack food cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2021
JBoss25:

If wishes were horses....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2021
JBoss25:

Yousef topping WhiteMoney is like Maria topping Queen.

Impossible. grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Just as Whitemoney fry 1 pan of noodles for him and Pere finish, free food show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Yale9:

This one still dey weep o...

Eehyah!
cool
We have been mopping your tears since and relegated you to where you belong. You'll soon switch to DownChelsea just to feel better. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2021
They are all eating at the table setting in the garden.
I hope they can all function after this plenty food

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyinisaac(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2021
if you feel like laughing out loud,just enter this thread.....the thread na cruise filled with comic relief....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2021
callmemakaveli:

We have been mopping your tears since and relegated you to where you belong. You'll soon switch to DownChelsea just to feel better. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2021
clefstone:
Eeghe is a strong Igbo lady. They all support WM

I can name some Igbo ladies on this thread that doesn't support WM

Amya is one
Nazablossom is two
Uzomar is an Igbo guy he dislikes WM to the core

And a whole lots of them.

You are too tribalistic, everyone can't be like you that can't reason without bringing tribe to the table.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Senseii:

All these long rant because we called ur fave fake?

WHITEMONKEY is fake!!!!! Go and dye!

Hahahahaha

Pere not even Liquor is d main threat to WHITEMONKEY gang. Reason why dey looking for every means to finish him.

But we are ready for u WHITEMONKEYs!
I have nothing to say on liqourose, to me, she is a wildcard. she would have been long gone if not for her social media advantage. Pere made more impacts than her and I honestly want Pere in the final, his fans are amazingly good at trolling.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
These set of anti-WM reek of low self-esteem yet they are quick to accuse others of having same. If you ask them why they are supporting their respective fans, they have nothing concrete to say that's why a bulk of their energy is focused on attacks with zero sales of their fav's personality. Well, you can only sell what you have as their favs have zero personality. They only draw ginger from the fact that Pere and Maria have crossed the borders of Nigeria. But of what use is crossing the borders of Nigeria only to come back broke and hoping to use the handouts from BBN sponsors to rent a house in Nigeria and find their footing. I remember the day Cross was giving them cost estimates of houses on the Island and they gapped. Well, Ikorodu will help sort them out eventually. To their naive fans, living abroad is not synonymous to success or wealth else they wouldn't consider relocating to Nigeria to feed off BBN fame. I have heard of people selling off properties worth millions to travel out and these ones had the opportunity but wasted it yet some of you feel we should give them 90m to blow away. Talk about insanity. See Pere, a low budget yahoo boy taking pride in the professions of his girlfriends both current and past yet he couldn't build his own career. His worth revolves around the status of women. Tueh! It can never be my WM, that one has too much pride to feed off a woman's status, he would rather make a woman. Ya'll keep asking why he deserves the money, well, he is the only housemate I can vouch for that will triple that money in few years and make all these stanning worth my time. He has made so much of himself despite his background and educational limitations. That is a go-getter that is worth stanning. Troll with sense. Stan with sense. And enough of this noise about WMG having low IQ fans because it is the greatest irony of our time. Peace out!

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Wentworthorg:
Pere lives rent free in his delusional head
Ignore the losers. Pere will keep tormenting them. I believe they even see him in their dreams. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
So you people wake up every morning and choose violence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Enjoyment

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.