Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3823250 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Y'all saying biggie is partial and doing things against Pere because he is a wildcard. Who asked y'all to Stan a wildcard knowing fully well he was a wildcard.
Na our fault? Let's hear o.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel will beat Pere in this game...she is sneaky and very smart as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

Still una no dey shame. The difference between pere and una is 21% despite all celebrities gunning for WM.

With liquor, emma and other housemates fans you pull up only 25%.

No worry, your eye go clear come Sunday.

Your premium painment is coming

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIGARO00:

Imagine the list of haters WhiteMoney was up against, and he still pulled a 46 on dia head, even dia almighty Ogogorose.

Hahahahahaha hahahaha. grin
And remember some people shared votes.
This week we will scatter Deloitte database

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's like Biggie is getting the public backlash feelers grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie should stop fooling his generation and ask Pere to go home. He thinks he’s putting the audience in suspense not knowing they have made a fool of themselves on national tv.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Viewers can never vote that snake,the taste of Maria juice is a big win for him,that alone should take him far in life.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:

This is most probably why they gave Angel this (in this case, fair) chance...her fan base is organic and not a coalition that will topple next week, jumbling votes everywhere.

That said, Angelica Toronto is my BBHeart, no cap. If only three or four housemates have an organic fan base? She is one of those cool
Biggie kept telling her about putting in her best. Now she is also very tipsy, o. top of poor task execution, kuku kill her cheesy
I am okay now, really.
The true last girl standing, my Baby.
Peré topped Angel every single time they were up together and for your information madam Cross's fans voted Angel.

The only alliance Peré got was from Marians and some Emmarose shippers who wanted angel out.

I say this as one of the admins in his voting group .

Being honest won't hurt you in anyway.

Angel has never been a match for Peré

Know this and know peace .

Organic fanbase ni

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
We told you all that biggie is a scam!

Maria's eviction and the event that followed proved this. Even before what happened tonight.

They will keep anyone they want to keep and will allow who they want to win to win. At this point, I won't be surprised if they actually tamper with these results.

25% and 14% fighting for same spot through a useless game. What nonsense! Just see the difference.

This season will go down as the most stupid and useless season in the history of BBN.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
lajid:
I’m a WhiteMoney Stan but Biggie deserves a slap for this nonsense he is doing to Pere.

He earned it, why subject him to a game of chance?

Biggie didn’t try at all

The only time this game could have made a very very tiny bit of sense (if sense dey at all) was when Pere and Maria were up since the percentages was so close but naaah! Na now Dem wan add spice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have a feeling they just want to rile up the fan bases of these two. Cause traffic. Both are safe.

But he said there will be only one winner. I pray he changes his mind. It's unfair.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
vicdom:

I think they both tied...
Its not possible. They just want Angel in the final by all means
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:
It's Biggie and his rules. Only one person was guaranteed to get safe. The other two have to battle it out!

You're a smart man.

People are simply wailing because it's their fave.

Only one guaranteed there was WM.

They should even be thankful that BB gave Pere a redemption chance. He could have easily evicted all 5 of them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie is only trying to make the game competitive. It's logic, not twist.

Listen!

If Pere loose the game, people will vote Liquorose because she is the next closest to Whitemoney on fanbase. Remember Pere has been a Vilian to Whitemoney.

If Angel loose, it will make Pere to get some support from people considering the torture he has gone through, but then, the street will drag Angel like Goat to the slaughter house. The dragging will definitely bring her Fame.

It's a win win win for Biggie, Liquorose and Angel in each case. Pere happens to be the Determining factor.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Crixxx:
Y'all saying biggie is partial and doing things against Pere because he is a wildcard. Who asked y'all to Stan a wildcard knowing fully well he was a wildcard.
Na our fault? Let's hear o.
Biggie already announced he's no longer a wildcard.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=tonididdy post=106199901][/quote]ehen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Queen suppose join play this game too na grin as na only 5% or less separate her and Biggie babe grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
tonididdy:

WM wouldn't have stood a chance against Pere and angel in this their stoopid truck game.

Keep hating on Whitemoney while you fave is battling for a spot in top 5.

It's cos of your hate for him that biggie has decided to punish Pere. Keep hating you hear.

Liquorose, Emmanuel,Cross, none of their fans on this thread hated or decampaigned WM the way Pere and Angel's fan did here. God being a good God showed them mercy and they made top 5 with little stress.

Tonididdy keep hating ooo

Whitemoney is this years chosen winner and you can't do nothing about it

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIGARO00:

Imagine the list of haters WhiteMoney was up against, and he still pulled a 46 on dia head, even dia almighty Ogogorose.

Hahahahahaha hahahaha. grin
Liquorose no reach, one one one, Whitemoney will beat her hands down. Now when you imagine how Emmanuel will affect Liquorose voting game, you’ll just agree with me that WMG will humiliate and disgrace them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Not whitemoney subtly famzing chief priest grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
He's actually funny. Abeg chill
clefstone:
what is funny about the nonsense he is doing. Nigeria is finished indeed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:
If pere lose this game

Am sure people will open a go fund me for him

This is unfair

Ayomide will certainly take care of that.

That's her specialty. This is hoping she doesnt scam Pere of whatever is generated.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
When I heard Cross tell WhiteMoney that Ada is similar to Beatrice in physique, albeit, she's slightly lesser in terms of fat/ mass, I was licking my lips. I want that kind of body in my ideal wife.
God please when!?
I love good things.
Press the arse to sleep. handle the ample bosoms too.
* Thinking out loud *
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
I hate Pere,he used Maria and I will never forgive him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
What is wrong with this WhiteMonkey??

Fvcking annoying
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where those people wey talk say WM short. Can you not see him standing beside Cross. Difference no pass 2 inches. 3 inches max. WM is at least 5’10 undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:
It's Biggie and his rules. Only one person was guaranteed to get safe. The other two have to battle it out!
why did you say "the other TWO"?? Why not "the other FIVE" since only one person was guaranteed to be safe ..alaye find somewhere park I beg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
For a supposed winner 46 percent without liquorose and cross is not impressive.

The weakest winner we've had in a long time.

Imagine in a line up with 3 one percenters , you could only muster 46 percent.

Embarrassing.

Please go and sit your smelly ass down. Na mumu Dey rate you for this thread
With all your noise here you couldn’t even pull 15% for your Maria. You now shamelessly carried your bad luck to pere now see him doing game of luck.

And also you’re not so bright if you think 46% is weak. If only you paid attention in class.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
genius43:
How you voted

It’s sad that saga acts like he’s doing big brother a favor by Coming to the Bbn house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:
For a supposed winner 46 percent without liquorose and cross is not impressive.

The weakest winner we've had in a long time.

Imagine in a line up with 3 one percenters , you could only muster 46 percent.

Embarrassing.

Even without SMS voting, even with all the alliances?

Tell me something else, this agenda is agending.

WhiteMoney in your faces and for the money cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
AAA593:
White money fans should even protest this decision because big brother will likely write the final votes and give it its favourite housemate. Just watch out
It's who they want to win that will win.
If they don't want White donkey to win. He isn't winning shit!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

My friend, do yourself a favour and keep quiet. Wetin be celebrities? No be only the same ONE decoder them still get? You think that matters now?
And for the record, a lot of Instagram influencers and celebrities still supported Laycon. Stop lying here like we were born yesterday.
Furthermore, the first time we got to see the full results for the week during Laycon's season, he had 41%.
No dey yarn nonsense here.

We are always seeing comparison of Laycon of last season with WM. These guys aren't tired.
We know Erica left and there wasnt really competition last season because the pity party started from the stage then again no sms voting just decoder.

Hope they cut us some slack soon and allow us enjoy this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) ... (6745) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.