Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3875202 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Biggie is so kind, I expected him to give Pere razor blade to cut down a Mango tree.

cheesy cheesy grin

Kwa kwa

You be case aswear!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
tonididdy:

Some of you take this stuff seriously like it's a job angry

It's a game jeez
this same you that's always crying in our ears?

Saying "it's just a game?"

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
One thing I’ve noticed about this show is that as long as your fav is against people’s favorite, you’ll be mentally tortured, you’ll be stressed so much that you’ll at some point, ask yourself if it’s worth it.

Pere and Maria fans go believe, they’ve seen nothing yet.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dear Lalasticlala,

I know you're a very busy man with alot of responsibilities, please kindly take out time to vote this week for our King.... I, Jason Jidenna, will get you a live Gaboon Viper or the very potent Adamawa Spitting Cobra if you vote for WhiteMoney.

Please vote for Odogwu, Dominique has disappointed me by pitching tent with that truck mechanic called Pere after collecting all the chocolates I got for her few weeks ago, I know you won't disappoint me. smiley

Thank you and God bless you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
unyimecc:
What if Liquorose and whitemoney were up for eviction and between Liquorose or whitemoney played this game with Pere and pere won at the end?
Biggy's house Biggy's rule!!
The top 2 may still play game on the finale to determine the final winner....Na real shine ya eyes cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
To be honest,if this twist was between Angel and another housemate many pple won't say its injustice and co...in fact we will all love to watch the game and see who will join the finalist...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls, for those watching, report for some of us protesting the injustice of pere.

How's the failed negative energy sniffer cum spiritualist cum nurse cum mechanic doing?

Has he repaired any truck or he's still a failure at that again?

At this point, bigbrother will bring cement sand and water for pere to mix tomorrow to repair where his bestie saga damaged the other day.

Bírínsopé. grin

Na so pere go turn Legbuke for biggy haus.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ibukzy:
Liquorose fans who didn't vote for her best friend when she was up, voted for Pere?? angry

WMG are just as dumb as their Fave
WhiteMoney 47%

7 fanbases 26%

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
I trust Nini with that her badmouth to finish whoever joins her in the hotel room btw Pere and Angel grin grin

Biggy no be am at all with this twist!!

Nini,Queen and saga is actually better off than whoever is evicted today lool

They don't know who are out with them right now until later I think.

Why won't Nini finish anyone when she's also out. grin Beside, Nini doesn't insult unprovoked. She simply dishes out whatever you dish to her grin.

She's super blunt.

I have missed my super funny beautiful cranky girl with her super hair.

Ebuka looks cool with his all black btw. Ebuka should please go gentle on my girl. He shouldn't ask her hard question.. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
You all should remember that after the pillow Saga between white money and pere and queen.
When they were resolving the issue in the game space upstairs.

Remember what white money told pere.

According to the exact words of white money, he said in quote, that he sees great things coming to Pere after the show and They will all be there to celebrate with him.

He even told pere to watch out and he will see and he said it again and again that something big is coming to pere and all the housemates will be there to rejoice and celebrate him.

When threebear says white money is a traditionalist, threebear wasn't joking.

White money sees what you all cannot see and he sensed it.

This is the beginning of great things for pere.
Whitemoney

Omini see-yest!!!

Tufia
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
DownChelsea:
WhiteMoney 47%

7 fanbases 26%
26% plus mechanic punishment and torture.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
If pere and his fans got 25% only.

Which means 75% left to fight between liquoross, cross, Whitemoney and Emmanuel.

Hmmmm if pere wins this 4pm game, there is a possibility he might win the show.

Before you quote me, stop and think about the percentage for a while.

With the way pere has gained fans, he might actually win the show if he wins the 4pm game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:
Pere we are ready to welcome you back with love .

You played your game like a king and got real friendship and love .

If biggie evicts you tonight so he can keep his hoe Angel , so the confused dirty bisexual cross can finally bleep her for content , then we are going to give you that money !

The whole Nigeria is on your side .

You'll be the biggest winner ever from the dumb show and this show will never hold again in Nigeria.

Useless bunch of fraudulent nincompoops.

Bibendums .

Hopeless slubberdegullions .

Useless flibbertigibbets .

Animalistic lickspittles .

Stubborn mumpsimus .

Irrational pettifoggers .

Brainless mooncalves .
They evicted Diane by a game of chance and we can understand as she was a delawood trying to sneak into the finals.But this one?Totally different. Someone who was making the show trend globally,and yet gets nothing. Heck,they deliberately evicted Maria his supposed partner too after treating her very harshly.And have been targeting him too.Whats even wrong with this Abeg sponsors?We dont even know them and dont wanna know them.I don't think their season has panned out well.Bet9ja would have done better

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:

Which means 75% left to fight between liquoross, cross, Whitemoney and Emmanuel.

With the way pere has gained fans, he might actually win the show if he wins the 4pm game.
Even your teammates have given up hope of winning the show. Na 'biggest winner' after the show dem dey drag now..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
callmemakaveli:

They're 'A Pained Gang Of Bandwagoners' who failed woefully in kicking Pere out since week3 and this is week10 already. It's so painful you know! cheesy

They can't function well without mentioning Pere name for a day. Pere is the air they breathe! grin

This is where the annoyance stems from...they bragged so much about kicking him out...yet they couldn't....and his fans never patronised them rather we dared them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
lrman:
Their legal teams do not need to make it public...

This is what the BBN team posted on their website...

Accordingly, in a television show like BBN, contestants will be required to sign a detailed agreement where the specific concept of the show is described.

This agreement is typically long due to the eccentricity of the show’s format, and to prevent any ambivalence in the minds of contestants (or their future attorneys), precise waivers and grant of rights are drafted in such a way to simultaneously state what is going on as well as permit the producers wide berth with which to determine what they can and cannot do with the footage obtained.

Common clauses in a contestant’s contract would include:

Agreeing to be recorded 24 hours a day, seven days a week “clothed, partially clothed or naked”;

Submitting to the producer’s control of all the utilities in the house, including water;

Accepting that there is a likelihood that “personal, private intimate, defamatory, disparaging, or embarrassing” information about the contestant may be revealed;

Additionally, the contestants must waive their moral rights, meaning that they permit the show to depict them in such a way that may appear “disparaging, defamatory or otherwise unfavorable” and may expose that contestant to “public ridicule, humiliation and condemnation”;

Release of liability: Waiving their rights to sue the producers or the network for anything that occurred as a result of the contestant’s participation in the show;

Granting to the producer the rights to hold authorship and copyright to every photograph, sound or video recording created in relation to the program;

Story rights: Granting permanent ownership rights to the producer to do anything they want to the contestant, his/her story, image and footage of them.

This applies to all the Big brother franchise...
I wouldn't sign up even for $10million

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Senseii:
It’s d way Angel even tucked d General near d wall grin

I thought women luv to sleep inside?

The pic is funny sha

They slept in together in that small bed? shocked

Pere no wan trouble na..... I am sure he just allowed her have her way grin

Funny tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:

That's the thing, they created it for Pere, but still, the onus is on the person it was created for to excel.

This entire thing is geared against Angel. From her words, she don already mentally check out halfway.

They put them in a blank, white room, then gave them a task that is ideal for a man, even more, one with military experience, disassembling should be easy for him....but throw in a white room and small mind games, and the mentally weak will check out.

By the time they on that light, Angel would have checked out 70%, but Pere is used to mind games and will be in the zone.

The chances of Angel winning Pere is 10%....

Scondy abeg, I don see Pere entering that house by 7 PM already, no spoil my vision.

I see the game as a kind of reverse crossword puzzle.

And Angel is pretty good on such. Do not write her off so easily. In stuff like this, the underdog comes out overturning tables.

4pm is not far. We'll get to know who will become the 5th finalist, so the game can continue with the last lap.

The twist has shown that a great number of people are watching the show contrary to many misguided claims. All the 'noise' about boring has not diminished it's popularity.

Meanwhile, WMG should be ready to do better than the 'tsunami' of earlier votes. This week, a voting earthquake will seal the power of the fandom collosus that is known as the WhiteMoneyGang.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
unyimecc:
What if Liquorose and whitemoney were up for eviction and between Liquorose or whitemoney played this game with Pere and pere won at the end?
Too late to be logikal...

Allow Mr. Pere Kamoru, the BBN truck mechanic to do his work.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
LitAda:
To be honest,if this twist was between Angel and another housemate many pple won't say its injustice and co...in fact we will all love to watch the game and see who will join the finalist...

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Rare picture of Pere fighting for his place to make the final-5 after his eediotic fans disappointed him.

U don craze walahi...lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Itsrm(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:

So you think him getting 25% from his core fans in a line up that includes nobodies like Nini and Saga means he will get the same in the final. grin

So let's turn your own logic on its head, let's say whitemoneys core fans gave him 45%. That means 55% is left to fight between Pere, Rose and Emmanuel.

No be so? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:
So, Liquorose fans are in Emmanuel's IG comment section, telling them to abandon Emmanuel and vote for Liquorose and they will compensate him with 5 million.

Those people are really delusional.

Except your fave is out of the game, vote for them with your full chest. Did Emmanuel enter Biggie's house with Liquorose?

Those people are very unwell, they better go and find how to help their babe maintain her second position, instead of looking for how to steal someone's fans.
This is what i hate about bbn shipping..
They now feel as if emma doesn't deserve to be voted for as if he didn't come to that house to win.. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:

What about whitemoney that got more than 45%??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Its Periwinkles tears for me since yesterday,walai their tears dey sweet me..
While we were busy campaigning and voting for Whitemoney last week,they were here trolling our fave,they couldn't help their fave to top d poll,now e don set,dem they cry foul...its a game,its Biggie's house....Biggie rules in his house...
If una like make una go protest for Aso rock,if Pere no beat Angel this afternoon,its bye bye for him..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Now I understand why no SMS votes, everywhere for don scattered.

Information on the street is that there will besix finalists but...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Itsrm:

So you think him getting 25% from his core fans in a line up that includes nobodies like Nini and Saga means he will get the same in the final. grin

So let's turn your own logic on its head, let's say whitemoneys core fans gave him 45%. That means 55% is left to fight between Pere, Rose and Emmanuel.

No be so? cheesy
Go back and read again.

Gosh!!!! This is why I don't reply people.

Did you not see where i said he is gaining more fans already and people have decided to go all out for him if he gets to the final top five?

He was 433k followers last night, after the twist he Is now on 466k. This is 30k followers in less than 24 hours and these are people that have decided to go all out for him.

You and i knows they ain't getting the same percentage in the final but with the sudden massive support, he might actually win the show.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
The time they were suppose to use in voting the failed military Eliza nurse, they used it to troll Whitemoney and now look at what their fav is going through.

It’s sad that Pere will need to push truck this evening to seal his top5 place.

I hope you keep this energy when the twists reach your side?

I am itching to drag you like a dilapidated Tiger generator.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Rare picture of Pere fighting for his place to make the final-5 after his eediotic fans disappointed him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.