Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3885981 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Before Pere and Angel enter, these mofos were all chatting happily like one big happy family. Now see as all of them lock up. All lost in deep thoughts and sober reflection cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
How much?
Save your money. He isn't..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
Alright.
Thanks for the clarification.

Plus (you might not be aware) they create a thread for it here on NL as well.
People love that show too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by joegigs(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
How much do you want to bet?
Pere is getting more than 30% by Sunday.

Deal or no deal?
How do you wanna go about it
Its all deal!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
damiviolet:
This is what biggie wanted all along am so happy for pere.....
GEEZEEM CONGRATS

Thank you dear

I watched..... I was too overwhelmed to post then grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why am I only seeing vote whitemoney, pere and ojojorose everywhere

Why am I not seeing vote cross anywhere

Una sure say cross no go come out with 2% bayi

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
GARBTY:
Money wey patriots suppose take vote this week, they don use am protest

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
Everywhere on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is pere and white money.

I've not even seen a single vote for Emmanuel and cross.

It's like Emmanuel and cross will share 5%
Exactly... Only small Liquorose, but no cross, no Emmanuel, no Angel. As a matter of fact, if you go to cross handler's post, his fans are saying he can't win that they are giving them to wm and pere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
stroller9795:
[s]Angel and pere will definitely become good friends after this mental torture biggie put them through grin
Congratulations to both of them [/s]grin

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
suffering:
Last last, the top five Uti predicted came to pass. The only wildcard is Emmanuel who made the list six in total. Whitemoney is happy but pained at the realization that he either has to compete with two extra housemates or live with fake already-evicted housemates.

Wetin Uti predict? That was the fvcking obvious top 5. Even the slowest slow poke could have figured that out angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
Uzomarrr123, don't let the moniker Haterswillcry come for your head.

You've started insulting your fellow Nairalander ontop BBN matter.

Better apologize.

You mean your alternate? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicdom:
Guys, if you want to laugh very well, go to Maria's page where she posted campaign post for Liquorose, telling her fans to vote for her. Guess what, majority of them are saying Whitemoney and pere, that they will disappoint her this time. Clearly, people don't actually like Liquorose at all. Bookmark this post, pere will displace Liquorose come Sunday. cheesy grin

Am seeing that too oh

If patriots apply small pressure, pere might enter top 2

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lol... As expected, Queen goes out for whitemoney grin

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Whoever came up with that twist did Pere a lot of good. Enough pity votes going his way cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicdom:
Guys, if you want to laugh very well, go to Maria's page where she posted campaign post for Liquorose, telling her fans to vote for her. Guess what, majority of them are saying Whitemoney and pere, that they will disappoint her this time. Clearly, people don't actually like Liquorose at all. Bookmark this post, pere will displace Liquorose come Sunday. cheesy grin
Maria fuvked up sha

If to say she push for Pere

E for make sense

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
aduntemi:

And?

That is the FACT.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vote Cross

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
tonididdy:
Good riddance.... @Haterswillcry

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sugahylz:

Plus (you might not be aware) they create a thread for it here on NL as well.
People love that show too.
5 pages since 12 in the afternoon?
Lol if i decide to create a thread right now in romance session or even In this movie session.
Front page or not, it will get passed 5 pages in less than 1 hours but if i create it in romance session, it will get to 20 pages in one hour.

We just retired from romance session because we are oldie so let the young nairalanders continue. If not, i am not even sure you will be in this thread by now.

You will be in romance session now getting entertained by serious topic of discussions with two to three mods on standby dishing out bans for not less than 6 months. grin grin

Oh the good old days of romance land. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicdom:
Lol... As expected, Queen goes out for whitemoney grin

I believe Queen scatter. I fell for her in this show. She is just too real and with s gorgeous smile as an icing on the cake.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Eeghe:
Group hug with Geezeem my forever Baby, Scondy my sister, my minime, and MizzD my crush.

To anyone who loves Angel esp my fellow “ashawos” Tatiana and amehrada, a million hugs and kisses!

Do give away for me first before you bribe me with sweet nothings...... if not I no go gree lipsrsealed

kiss❤️

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicdom:

Nobody wan follow Maria instruction for the comment section Walai

Na pere and whitemoney dem Dey vote for instead grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
meanwhile cheesy grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Nobody wan follow Maria instruction for the comment section Walai

Na pere and whitemoney dem Dey vote for instead grin
they no send maria. who liquorose help, when she needed thier help, they disappointed.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Patriots, we can do this!!!

Don't be intimidated.

Remember David vs. Goliath?

Well, make that your inspiration.

Vote!!!

And may the Good Lord bless you all.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
wman:

Win?

Win?

Someone that couldn't get more than 25%?

Okay o! If you say so.

Don't exchange words with them.

Save it till Sunday evening. It'll be sweeter by then.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Geezeem:

Do we look like preachers of peace to you?

Na military we be oooo.... na preachers of war and Vawulence..... we dey stan general

Them for see anyhow lipsrsealed

And them they discourage pple not to protest for morning....na the backlash stop this pple....they never knew the guy could have such backing and outcry....

Pere for the money....we fight to finish....all die na die....better to loose knowing you fought to the last than conceding without fighting at all

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Errrrrmmmm where is Geezeem o.....

I dey here oooo
I watched.....

All of it

even the 'small' gossip Angel and Pere enter room gossip about WM fake laughter and greeting

I saw how the camera followed his face bumper to bumper

day don break

Pere the seer grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicdom:

Bestie that can not save you from eviction, is that one bestie?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's a blitzkrieg out there, WMG. The way you guys are going about this voting has me wowing.

At this rate, a tsunami will pale in comparison to what the outcome of your lightning charge n onslaught at the blocs will be at the end.

Pls don't relent.
Allow naysayers, haters n jealous bozos to continue with their lies, sarcasm n beef - we have only one focus:

WhiteMoney For The Money. Nothing else matters.

Monarchs, we are expecting you guys to pitch in. Like Queen said, we are in this together.

RunningBackToTheVotingBlocs...

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I believe Queen scatter. I fell for her in this show. She is just too real and with s gorgeous smile as an icing on the cake.

She is fake.

Obviously, she has realized how strong White Money is, and has joined the bandwagon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
As for Cross fans, can you see Pere? Pere and Angel have moved on despite Angel calling him a stupid and dumb person. In Nini's case, she was even called stupid first by Cross.

So should Cross fans, especially those one who's still holding grudges after what happened between Cross and Nini who have also moved on from the whole thing.

And this is for the Hypocritical eghee.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.