Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3883926 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
EmmaRose issabout to be the Kiddrica of the season post show. grin grin lipsrsealed

...and unfortunately, Emmanuel will be at the receiving end of the drags.
For my mental health, I will not visit twitter again. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Wm to Angel
"Take chicken and be eating"
These ones are peppery.
Ita Cha nke'a, you go run mad...

WM: I have my personal shit to do but let me make what y'all are gonna eat first

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Mazi still feeding these housemates on the last day..
See chicken.
And naysayers would say it's a strategy.
Meanwhile, the dude already knows voting lines are closed and his fate is already sealed.

WM to cross : come and have a taste of this and tell me what you think..

(Cross nods and says nice, they chop knuckle)
So cute.

No he is trying to avoid nomination for possible eviction....maybe that is what those daft haters will say this time around when agenda don finish...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Thunder is very aggressive. Never paid him much attention. However, my first encounter with him, I spoke about Bomas skinny Biceps and the guy insult my ancestors grin grin grin
Cruise on the other hand posts intelligently unless he is wailing about Marias exit. The dude is badly traumatized, the last time I heard a louder protest, I was prepping my Christmas goat for the slaughter....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Onirun kolokolo will be performing at the show tonight grin grin grin. My fishhhhh grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:
Whitemoney came back to drag Emmanuel away from Angel that he should run.

That he should resist the devil and it will flee.
He dragged Emmanuel away while Angel tried to drag him back

Emmanuel went back to hug Angel and kiss her on her forehead that she is his baby sister then he went up the stairs.

Whitemoney then shouts, Emmanuel goodnight. Angel good night then
Whitemoney told Angel that she should sleep in the locker room grin
That her plans won't work.

Angel says that you people shouldn't be scared of me. I own my snakeish ways. I know I'm an anaconda but you people should be scared of the snakes in this house that are hiding.
Whitemoney says he knows but he is just trying to prevent some things.

Angel then called Emmanuel and Whitemoney shouted that it's the voice of the devil and Emmanuel should go and sleep Lmao grin

Angel then went up to meet Emmanuel at the game room where Emmanuel is playing Billiards.

Angel says Emmanuel should say to her what he told her before. Maybe Emmanuel said something to her during the party or before the party.

Emmanuel doesn't say anything then later tells her to go to bed after she waited for a minute or 2. She says ok that she's backing out and she goes down the stairs.
She tells him to keep the same energy. This one he had now where he told her to leave and Emmanuel tells her that she will be fine..
Angel says she knows she will but will Emmanuel be fine? She leaves and Emmanuel says to the empty game corner that he will.

Whitemoney really tried to Save Emmanuel from the drags he will get from team EmmaRose sha but Emmanuel will still get it.
This his flirting game with Angel is unnecessary and somehow..

Angel is not a good person at all. She's not a girls girl at all. See the kind of pleasure she's taking from being inappropriately close to another woman's man, flirting with another woman's man and she's not bothered.
Wonderful.

Hmmm! The ill in all of these, if I am to share the 100%, the lion share (45%) goes to my Lion Queen, 35% for my immaculate king and 20% to A21.

We are not responsible for the shit people choose to dish us but we are responsible for what we choose to make of it; to take, reject or ignore. Emmanuel chose to take Angel's shit, liquor chose to ignore Emmanuel's. Dem go dey alright lass lass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
LiquorRose deserve it, I am talking about Cross...
He never deserved it.

Deserving Winners are; WhiteMoney, Jaypaul and Emmanuel...

But no wahala Comrade.

I'm not saying LiquorRose doesn't deserve it. The Cross compensation thing doesn't sit well with me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2021
carammel:

There's nothing else, sexual attraction gangan ni.
I mean, we should not lie to ourselves, it's only home training that will make most men not to get sexually attracted to Angel, she has the body.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And maybe preference, maybe. cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The winner last season came out with 1.5M followers from 3k followers..

This una weak weaner is still struggling at 800k on finale day. The weakest weaner in BBN history!
How many followers did your fav Maria come out with? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

God forbid. It's an insult to Cruise. Cruise has a functioning brain despite his grievances, but Thunder on the other hand, is a brain-dead badly created alogrothim and one of the reason why idiöts should not be given the luxury of owning phones talk more of using the internet.
This is brutal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
JBoss25:
Gbegiri soup
Threebear
Geezeem
Scondy
Sensei
Viking07

We go celebrate today, get ready.
Celebrate wetin?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Onirun kolokolo will be performing at the show tonight grin grin grin. My fishhhhh grin

Lol, serves you right. Big brother wan pepper you small grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
It’d be a big shame if Pere should top Liquorose. How can you come with 720K followers yet couldn’t make top 2 lmbdo. Well, congrats to Whitemoney in advance. Well deserved win. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
I saw Emmanuel on the dance floor whisper into Angel’s ears so it’s true he said something to her. He was dancing behind her and then bent over and whispered in her ear.

The thing with Angel is that she’s from a broken home and had a difficult up bringing. She dosent like to see couples happy, she wants them broken up. She is very manipulative and she feels she’s a seductress. She said she only truly likes 3 people in the house. She later ended up calling 7 names that excluded beatrice’s name (might have been an oversight though) but Cross yimued her on the 7 names and I agree too. I don’t see Angel truly liking queen or Nini it was just for convenience. Apart from JMK and Cross maybe Beatrice I actually don’t see anyone else.

All that thing way Angel do for inside white room with Pere were just mind games. It was obvious to me. The crying saying I want to go home blah blah blah and Pere ended up showing her how to unscrew the truck.

Naturally people like Angel with this type of background are very manipulative. They can even manipulate their therapists[b]. I wish her all the best and I pray she dosent try all this on the wrong person. lipsrsealed
[/b]
That part is so important, assuming sey LR nah regular girl like others or nah outside they dey, e sure me die sey she go don change it for her as per Lere girl she be...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
carammel:

There's nothing else, sexual attraction gangan ni.
I mean, we should not lie to ourselves, it's only home training that will make most men not to get sexually attracted to Angel, she has the body.
oga whats in the hoe's body to be attracted to ? Is it the shovel teeth,the flabby breasts,the big tummy,the cheap local tatoos,unsexy thighs and butt,the hairy and dirty vj. Peace,Tega,Beatrice,and even Princess all have a banging body . Angel na turn off abeg. Pesin wey dy get erection cos of her na sex starved .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:

Celebrate wetin?
Pere's win na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2021
In my opinion, this season was more fun and intense than last season.

Kudos to pere, Maria, Angel, cross, Saga, queen, white money, boma and Micheal for giving us highlights.

Then a special kudos to pere and Maria for bringing the intensity.

You can imagine the intensity people had before the party started yesterday, all because of maria and pere.

During the party, kayode was just switching from Maria to pere to Maria again. The camera crew na cruise.

We never had this much fun in last season, so many talking points and storylines for bloggers came from this season.

I really enjoyed this season.
We await next season.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2021
carammel:

...and unfortunately, Emmanuel will be at the receiving end of the drags.
For my mental health, I will not visit twitter again. embarassed

I knew there was trouble when I saw liquorlions say they are lions and ready to roar on the TV strap. grin grin shocked

But Emirates aren't backing down sha. It was actually tweets from their camp that gave me an idea of what the post show will look like.

Please, avoid that place and keep your chocolatey self from those people. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Psychedelia:
Gawd, I wonder where all these people are now...

Ksslib
GodOfMusic
Tabitha something... I think she was into girls
Njokusboy
Forkadict
Atleast I dey see DannyXy here and there
Dre11 be like say e don turn autobot wey dey upload topics for frontpage.
Briaeros
ItsModella

Et cetera

Wicked!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Mazi to us means "WINNER"
"Son of exceeding GRACE"

"History Maker"
He is just an Obese ,bleached out rat?Tbh,what kinds man bleaches like that?Only unserious monkeys do.Be true to yourself and remove any sentiments.The fact that he is obese means he lacks self control regarding food too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:

Celebrate wetin?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
It’d be a big shame if Pere should top Liquorose. How can you come with 720K followers yet couldn’t make top lmbdo. Well, congrats to Whitemoney in advance. Well deserved win. grin
pere is going to win the show.

The hand writing is already on the wall.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Wentworthorg:
He is just an Obese ,bleached out rat?Tbh,what kinds man bleaches like that?Only unserious monkeys do.Be true to yourself and remove any sentiments.The fact that he is obese means he lacks self control regarding food too.

Get ready to wail more tonight cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Whitemoney no get siblings? We haven’t seen anybody?? undecided

Why are y'all focused on Whitemoney alone? Have you seen the siblings of all the HMs? undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And maybe preference, maybe. cool
Most Nigerian men, almost all, would see Angel as a lady you smoke and drink and have sex with, nothing serious. In most male circles, Angel is the type of lady you call only when you want to hang out or attend crazy parties with. Never work parties. And you never introduce her to your people. Like someone said on the show, she's the type of lady who is only good for the 'streets'.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Laycon will be performing

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, serves you right. Big brother wan pepper you small grin

Biggie na nuisanceeee angry angry angry

He should sing that song that I like sha. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
It’d be a big shame if Pere should top Liquorose. How can you come with 720K followers yet couldn’t make top 2 lmbdo. Well, congrats to Whitemoney in advance. Well deserved win. grin
How can Pere top Liquorose?

How??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
pere is going to win the show.

The hand writing is already on the wall.

Tell me you know you’re lying without telling me. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Wentworthorg:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Tell me you know you’re lying without telling me. grin
How much do you want to bet?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
lajid:

His handle?

The person behind his social media accounts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.