Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3885502 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Teddybliss:
Gbegiri come and carry your girl oooo

Shuo,na only she Waka come this year??

Another feature as a cover girl for a los Angeles California based magazine,VL magazine

Congratulations to all Marians

Bragging rights oporrrr
E choke!!!!

5th week evictee wey big pass weaner.
Maria is steady bagging international bags and recognitions while their failure of a weaner is busy releasing wack song and cooking with Lagos State puppet.

Comrade pass comrade abeg! cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
See my general na

Been busy at different movie set

Cooking something huge with Whitemoney at the moment

General Pere Egbi

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Teddybliss:
See my general na

Been busy at different movie set

Cooking something huge with Whitemoney at the moment

General Pere Egbi

Too fine

My general with the swag

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Teddybliss:
Gbegiri come and carry your girl oooo

Shuo,na only she Waka come this year??

Another feature as a cover girl for a los Angeles California based magazine,VL magazine

Congratulations to all Marians

Bragging rights oporrrr

Chai!

Bragging rights o po ju!!

Maria is just on another level. I don't Stan Nonsense...

Chai!

My MARIA.. kiss

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E choke!!!!

Maria is steady bagging international bags and recognitions while their failure of a weaner is busy releasing wack song and cooking with Lagos State puppet.

It's the cooking with Lagos state puppet for me.. grin grin

Governor wey no sane Celebrity wan identify with due to the endsars saga naim whitepig run go dey cook with just to feel among..No wonder people no rate him and hin wack song... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Chai!

Bragging rights o po ju!!

Maria is just on another level. I don't Stan Nonsense...

Chai!

My MARIA.. kiss
Maria keeps surprising us by the daygrin
Congratulations dear kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E choke!!!!

Congratulations o!!
She’s obviously doing better than the weenagrin
I thought liquorose would be a worthy competition for her but that one seems to be an unfortunate fellow.grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2021
stroller9795:

Maria keeps surprising us by the daygrin
Congratulations dear kiss

Surprised?.. cheesy cheesy

I'm not surprised though. I always knew she was gonna be a breakout star.. cheesy

Thanks dear. kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Liquorose (WhiteMoney Handbag) is the worst runner-up in BBN history
stroller9795:

Congratulations o!!
She’s obviously doing better than the weenagrin
I thought liquorose would be a worthy competition for her but that one seems to be an unfortunate fellow.grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Surprised?.. cheesy cheesy

I'm not surprised though. I always knew she was gonna be a breakout star.. cheesy

Thanks dear. kiss
For someone who left during the 5th week coupled with a scandal which almost ruined her reputation?I’m surprised and impressedgrin
She’s not my fave but I must admit,she’s tried for herself and has surpassed the winner and finalistsgrin
Kudos to her!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Ibukzy:
Liquorose (WhiteMoney Handbag) is the worst runner-up in BBN history
I swear!
Bisola,Cece,Mike and Dora were worthy runner ups and they are still very much relevant but liquorose seems like a ghost!
She’s busy chasing an underachiever’s dick,accepting gifts from shippers and following white money like a slave while others were busy ,negotiating with brands and signing dealsgrin
Smh

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2021
stroller9795:

For someone who left during the 5th week coupled with a scandal which almost ruined her reputation?I’m surprised and impressedgrin
She’s not my fave but I must admit,she’s tried for herself and has surpassed the winner and finalistsgrin
Kudos to her!

I have no choice but agree with this...

At some point it looked like it was game over for her. But she miraculously turned her lemons to lemonade. I must give it it to her..She's doing well!

I'm impressed too!.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Hohohoho
International magazine kee y'all grin

Butterflies without wings grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Jealousy na bastard!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

At some point it looked like it was game over for her. But she miraculously turned her lemons to lemonade. I must give it it to her..She's doing well!

I'm impressed too!.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Our number resident dumbino don turn ass licker grin

Your olosho no dey give you bragging rights na grin

Wahala

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
stroller9795:

I swear!
Bisola,Cece,Mike and Dora were worthy runner ups and they are still very much relevant but liquorose seems like a ghost!
She’s busy chasing an underachiever’s dick,accepting gifts from shippers and following white money like a slave while others were busy ,negotiating with brands and signing dealsgrin
Smh

What's your reason for hating on Liquorose? I can understand that of WhiteMoney, but what exactly has Liquorose done to you or your fave? Or her crime is simply because she's best of friends with your enemy?

How do you determine who's a "worthy" runner-up or not? Like, you were made judge and jury on worthiness? Someone whose fans went all out and voted for her and she came second is not worthy of being second because of what?

Speaking of worthiness, how deserving or worthy was Angel to be amongst the finalist? If not for the stupidity of Multichoice was Angel worthy of being a finalist? Was Pere suppose to play any sort of game with Angel in the first place to determine who joins the top 4? This is rich coming from you whose fave was clandestinely shoehorned into the top 5, which she never deserved.

Liquorose is doing fine for herself. She's bagged 2 endorsements or thereabout since she left the house, signed to a reputable management company, and still the most followed ex-HM of her set. If shippers gives her gifts, she will collect it just like your Erica used to collect shippers gift before her ship sank. Nengi and Ozo collected shippers gifts and it didn't stop them being successful.

You called Emma an underachiever. For his age, Emma has achieved way more than many of the ex-HMs BEFORE they even entered the BBN house.

Anyway continue on your path, next season will soon be upon us so you can transfer your anger on the next HMs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lindiway22:
Hohohoho

Yeeba grin grin grin grin
When breeze blow,fowl yansh go open cheesy

So rantngist don dump that good for nothing olosho? shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
stroller9795:

Kudos to her!

Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin
She finally admits that her dilapidated expired fave is a a FAILURE as well grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pinklygul:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin
She finally admits that her dilapidated expired fave is a a FAILURE as well grin grin cheesy
If so,then Your over bloated bleaching pig is the number one FAILUREgrin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beorn:

What's your reason for hating on Liquorose? I can understand that of WhiteMoney, but what exactly has Liquorose done to you or your fave? Or her crime is simply because she's best of friends with your enemy?

How do you determine who's a "worthy" runner-up or not? Like, you were made judge and jury on worthiness? Someone whose fans went all out and voted for her and she came second is not worthy of being second because of what?

Speaking of worthiness, how deserving or worthy was Angel to be amongst the finalist? If not for the stupidity of Multichoice was Angel worthy of being a finalist? Was Pere suppose to play any sort of game with Angel in the first place to determine who joins the top 4? This is rich coming from you whose fave was clandestinely shoehorned into the top 5, which she never deserved.

Liquorose is doing fine for herself. She's bagged 2 endorsements or thereabout since she left the house, signed to a reputable management company, and still the most followed ex-HM of her set. If shippers gives her gifts, she will collect it just like your Erica used to collect shippers gift before her ship sank. Nengi and Ozo collected shippers gifts and it didn't stop them being successful.

You called Emma an underachiever. For his age, Emma has achieved way more than many of the ex-HMs BEFORE they even entered the BBN house.

Anyway continue on your path, next season will soon be upon us so you can transfer your anger on the next HMs.
Yen yen yen
Having only 2 endorsements and posting over filtered pictures on the gram aren’t achievements for a 1st runner up…it’s a huge disappointment!
Btw,My Angel is doing better than your unfortunate tranny!grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
stroller9795:
grin

Monkey banana grin

Post the full picture na
You will not die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lindiway22:

Monkey banana grin

Post the full picture na

grin grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa!!!

I almost thought it was endorsement

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lindiway22:
Hohohoho

California based magazine kee them grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lindiway22:

Monkey banana grin

Post the full picture na
Kwa kwa kwa
You think say I be like you?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

grin grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa!!!

I almost thought it was endorsement

Was Cooking for Sanwolu an endorsement?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Some fanbase go dey celebrate nonsense
Shiooor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Cashing out with how many streams? grin grin
Streams una no stream. Even to buy una no buy on iTunes grin

He never even recover the money wey he pay Masterkraft to produce the wack song not to talk of video director's money and money for the failed listening party..

He's seriously running at a loss..

Truth is bitter. Keep crying!

Truth is ...once you win big brother , that's enough success to ensure u never starve again if u use the funds well. Whether career boom or no boom afterwards, koko be say that bulk money , u don win am.
30m ain't no joke. All other housemates combined are yet to make that cash in one deal....ask any of them and they would wish they won.

Quit trolling WM , he won and that makes his year far successful than any of the others . At least this year 2021.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beorn:

People's definition of success is relative. Now LQ is a dancer, that she is not signing all these over hyped ambassadorial deals doesn't mean she isn't booked and busy as regards her career. She has way more engagement on her Social media accounts , that would definitely translate to money .....she is getting more dancing gigs and I recall she mentioned wanting to open a dance studio. How do we know if she is being contracted to handle choreography for music videos, stage performances etc?

Success is not by signing every ambassadorial deal with all these SME's. Whether we fail to admit it or not all these companies are start -ups trying to cash in on the popularity of the hm's .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
scondy:

Truth is ...once you win big brother , that's enough success to ensure u never starve again if u use the funds well. Whether career boom or no boom afterwards, koko be say that bulk money , u don win am.
30m ain't no joke. All other housemates combined are yet to make that cash in one deal....ask any of them and they would wish they won.

Quit trolling WM , he won and that makes his year far successful than any of the others . At least this year 2021.....
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I'm impressed too!.
i luv maria

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.