Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3876177 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yes…grin
Happy new year my Lioness!!grin
**Kisses**

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

whick kind deal be this?
All these ikorodu deals
sad grin eyowo kor ewo ni grin
If e easy,make your fave run am!grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

see my mazi cool cheesy
Homo!!grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

If e easy,make your fave run am!grin
this dirty deal? My fav is bigger than this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
If it’s not about money,don’t stress my girl!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel giddem!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

this dirty deal? My fav is bigger than this
Which one your fave get?grin
Lmao!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Angel na una mama!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

Really?grin

Aww. Long lovely hair.

And the winner of BBN season 6 is.............. smiley

Wail on. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

see my mazi cool cheesy

Odogwu.. grin

The king himself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

Aww. Long lovely hair.

And the winner of BBN season 6 is.............. smiley

Wail on. grin
grin grin u guys are funny on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sweetpink:
Angel na una mama!
Tatiana, I know you yourself go shame for this ikorodu deals grin your so called dirty fav signed grin

Eyowo grin ewo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

Tatiana, I know you yourself go shame for this ikorodu deals grin your so called dirty fav signed grin

Eyowo grin ewo
As e Dey pain you,e Dey sweet me!grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Payporte:

Eyowo grin ewo

Normal level.

Na the chief wailer. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2022
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The homosexual bleached pig faded faster than I thought and he is now using Queen to trend!
Lmao!!
I’m so happy that people are seeing through his antics…something Pere saw a long time ago!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Manipulative nitwit?grin
Giddem!
person wey be incel mtttcheww
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Threebear:
Stars of the show : Maria , Pere , Emmanuel , Liquorose , Whitemonkey , Saskay , Angel .

I'll bring back this post next year . grin

Cross has hype and he go chop money from fans and shippers , but his fame will be transient ..
I don't see him going towards the route of entertainment.

And even if he does , he'll be quickly bored .
He'll make news for his controversies rather than his would be career .

Right now some people will argue but we'll know who always ends up right .

Haq Haq Haq .
Looks like I'm right ....as always grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
The real Queen of all kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Another one?grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
TheEnforcer:
The whole season is being forgotten about.Too many delawoods there , and at the end na one fat, overbleached guy com win.isnt that incredible? In other climes, he would have been booted out early in the show.But not Nigerians who select their winner from week one .
Kwa kwa kwa
You nailed it dear!
This whole season is a flop because of BANDWAGON!!
The bleached pig deceived the populace with his fake script and clinched the prize but he faded faster than a cheap perfume!
Even his fans are ashamed of themselves for being so gullible by voting for a gay pig!
I hope the organizers would take a break from BBN this year and put their acts together cos they failed last year!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
E choke abi e no choke?grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel giddem!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
You nailed it dear!
This whole season is a flop because of BANDWAGON!!
The bleached pig deceived the populace with his fake script and clinched the prize but he faded faster than a cheap perfume!
Even his fans are ashamed of themselves for being so gullible by voting for a gay pig!
I hope the organizers would take a break from BBN this year and put their acts together cos they failed last year!
Tatiana get sense, your mumu never do grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Payporte:

They said the season flopped cos their botched mama left the show in week 5 with 13%.

They are also pained that Mazi Odogwu eze ego ocha bili bili WhiteMoney 1 won the show with approximately 50% (despite the fact that there was a top 6, not even top 5). To burst your head, He even won the show with such margin even when his closet competition was a semi-celeb grin

He even won it with such a margin despite their claims that he lost stock and stockfish while he was in the house...

Wetin father Joseph no go see for morning mass? grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Payporte:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

They said the season flopped cos their botched mama left the show in week 5 with 13%.

They are also pained that Mazi Odogwu eze ego ocha bili bili WhiteMoney 1 won the show with approximately 50% (despite the fact that there was a top 6, not even top 5). To burst your head, He even won the show with such margin even when his closet competition was a semi-celeb grin

He even won it with such a margin despite their claims that he lost stock and stockfish while he was in the house...

Wetin father Joseph no go see for morning mass? grin grin grin
Winning bbn is one thing but winning after the show is the Real deal!grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

Winning bbn is one thing but winning after the show is the Real deal!grin

In describing your situation, Fela said "sorrows, tears and blood" grin

I dare add "consolation" grin grin grin

Losing in BBN is one thing. Losing both inside and outside BBN is even more laughable. grin grin

8 more months for you to weep and wail tirelessly.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2022
DownChelsea:

In describing your situation, Fela said "sorrows, tears and blood" grin

I dare add "consolation" grin grin grin

Losing in BBN is one thing. Losing both inside and outside BBN is even more laughable. grin grin

8 more months for you to weep and wail tirelessly.
grin grin grin....this is brutality

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2022
My sexy babygrin
The most successful BBN shine ya eye housemate!grin
Giddem!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sweetpink:
E choke abi e no choke?grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel giddem!!!!
Oppo toi like BBNaija people. I like how Whitemoney went with a brand known for investing in brand ambassadorship. At least when we talk about people that have worked with Tecno as ambassadors we will put Star boys Wizkid and Whitemoney out. But Oppo na ụmụ BBNaija. Sha I am happy for Angel she snatched this one without a poll unlike her predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
EmmyCC:

Oppo toi like BBNaija people. I like how Whitemoney went with a brand known for investing in brand ambassadorship. At least when we talk about people that have worked with Tecno as ambassadors we will put Star boys Wizkid and Whitemoney out. But Oppo na ụmụ BBNaija. Sha I am happy for Angel she snatched this one without a poll unlike her predecessors.
Oppo likes to associate with BBN stars but we can’t ignore the fact that they are known for QUALITY PHONES ….unlike Tecno that is famous for producing substandard phones especially for Africans!
WM got the Tecno deal because they were one of the major sponsors of BBN SYE and he won the show and that automatically gave him the privilege of becoming their ambassador…If Oppo had sponsored BBN SYE,he would have become their ambassador/influencer like Laycon during his time.
I’m so happy that Oppo didn’t conduct an online poll as usual .They simply chose hergrin
Thank yougrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Oppo likes to associate with BBN stars but we can’t ignore the fact that they are known for QUALITY PHONES ….unlike Tecno that is famous for producing substandard phones especially for Africans!
WM got the Tecno deal because they were one of the major sponsors of BBN SYE and he won the show and that automatically gave him the privilege of becoming their ambassador…If Oppo had sponsored BBN SYE,he would have become their ambassador/influencer like Laycon during his time.
I’m so happy that Oppo didn’t conduct an online poll as usual .They simply chose hergrin
Thank yougrin
You know she won't get it if they organized one.. kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thank yougrin
Laycon was Oppo too.
I am not even comparing the 2 phones. I am just saying that Tecno often go for super stars.
Me I am happy they chose her straight too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Froshloaded:

You know she won't get it if they organized one.. kwa kwa kwa
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.