Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886400 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
EmmyCC:

Laycon was Oppo too.
I am not even comparing the 2 phones. I am just saying that Tecno often go for super stars.
Me I am happy they chose her straight too.
Yeah,because he won the show and the online poll.
Tecno,infinix and Itel often go for super stars while Oppo is fixated on BBN stars.
Me too,I’m so happy that they chose her straight!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Angel na your mate?grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E choke!!!
Cheers to the real winner Of BBN SYE!!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OneCandleAway(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Threebear:
Cross is vindictive and cruel .

This is why I can never get into this fake bromance he has with pere knowing all the bad things he said about him in the past .

The same Cross who trashed Maria and continues to trash her till this day because she didn't keep her body like the dumb Angel for him to do whatever he wants with.

Cross that called Whitemonkey friend but had no Qualms doing nonsense with Queen who was the closest person to the pig in that house.

Same Cross that went from defending Whitemonkey to nominating him .

Cross that subtly kept attacking Nini till she lost her temper after she swapped him .

Cross that has kept nominating liquorose since the week she swapped peace in place of him .

I pity the gullible people that are fooled by him and his antics .

Try looking at his eyes during his unguarded moments and you'll see how cruel his small brittle eyes look .

He acts like he's a fool but he's one of the smartest persons in the house and knows exactly what he's doing .

Cross has multiple layers and outside the house , we are going to see all the piece unravel.

Saskay's worst decision will be going to date him outside the house.
He'll ruin her beyond measure .

One thing about Cross , he has no loyalty.

People without even a shred of loyalty are dangerous people.

He moves like a wind .

One minute he's there , the next he's here .

No base .

No self control .

He belongs to everybody and belongs to no one .

Like a stray cat , prancing around , feasting on mice and birds .

With no purpose nor direction.

The only thing that matters to Cross , is Cross.

And as long as he's satisfied , all consequences be damned.

This is soo apt

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2022
EmmyCC:

Oppo toi like BBNaija people. I like how Whitemoney went with a brand known for investing in brand ambassadorship. At least when we talk about people that have worked with Tecno as ambassadors we will put Star boys Wizkid and Whitemoney out. But Oppo na ụmụ BBNaija. Sha I am happy for Angel she snatched this one without a poll unlike her predecessors.
Proudly sponsored by her toto grin grin
If not,who dash monkey Banana grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Happy birthday my Angelistic Toronto!!!
My one and only favegrin
The original Queen of SYE!!
Giddem!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Titaniumental:

Proudly sponsored by her toto grin grin
If not,who dash monkey Banana grin
If e easy,make you run am!!
Shior!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
;DSee my babiesgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
This Big Brother matter is a strong reason to cause civil disobedience. I'm enjoying BBMzansi, but the connection issues and data consumption rate are not situations to laugh at. Why should I spend 700MB every hour for something I could get as an addition to my monthly 18k subscription? It doesn't make sense. The feed I watch is Standard Definition as opposed to a dedicated HD channel. Nigerians are not mentally free. We live in a prison. How will you allow your leaders dictate what you should watch? Pitiful human beings. No wonder Twitter was openly banned. Very soon the government will send agents to monitor your sexual activities in bedrooms nightly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2022
meobizy:
This Big Brother matter is a strong reason to cause civil disobedience. I'm enjoying BBMzansi, but the connection issues and data consumption rate are not situations to laugh at. Why should I spend 700MB every hour for something I could get as an addition to my monthly 18k subscription? It doesn't make sense. The feed I watch is Standard Definition as opposed to a dedicated HD channel. Nigerians are not mentally free. We live in a prison. How will you allow your leaders dictate what you should watch? Pitiful human beings. No wonder Twitter was openly banned. Very soon the government will send agents to monitor your sexual activities in bedrooms nightly.
is dstv not showing it in Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Threebear:
Cross is vindictive and cruel .

This is why I can never get into this fake bromance he has with pere knowing all the bad things he said about him in the past .

The same Cross who trashed Maria and continues to trash her till this day because she didn't keep her body like the dumb Angel for him to do whatever he wants with.

Cross that called Whitemonkey friend but had no Qualms doing nonsense with Queen who was the closest person to the pig in that house.

Same Cross that went from defending Whitemonkey to nominating him .

Cross that subtly kept attacking Nini till she lost her temper after she swapped him .

Cross that has kept nominating liquorose since the week she swapped peace in place of him .

I pity the gullible people that are fooled by him and his antics .

Try looking at his eyes during his unguarded moments and you'll see how cruel his small brittle eyes look .

He acts like he's a fool but he's one of the smartest persons in the house and knows exactly what he's doing .

Cross has multiple layers and outside the house , we are going to see all the piece unravel.

Saskay's worst decision will be going to date him outside the house.
He'll ruin her beyond measure .

One thing about Cross , he has no loyalty.

People without even a shred of loyalty are dangerous people.

He moves like a wind .

One minute he's there , the next he's here .

No base .

No self control .

He belongs to everybody and belongs to no one .

Like a stray cat , prancing around , feasting on mice and birds .

With no purpose nor direction.

The only thing that matters to Cross , is Cross.

And as long as he's satisfied , all consequences be damned.
Let alone his loquaciousness and atrocious grammar, while flirting around like nobody's business
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
See my girlgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheEnforcer:
is dstv not showing it in Nigeria?
Check Channel 20.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Pere u didn't do well by leaving out Maria on ur friend list...She stood by u when non of those people u listed no send u! Even though u mentioned my baby sas i still no support this one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Aradugbo,o tun ti zehh ooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
temi1290:
Aradugbo,o tun ti zehh ooo

This thing is forged abeg..

Fans made it up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whitemonkey got selense by Burna Boy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2022
JBoss25:
Whitemonkey got selense by Burna Boy
Lmfao
Burna shock the busybody grin he must not show himself everywhere!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2022
…yes?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Violence violence everywhere.... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Threebear:

Looks like I'm right ....as always grin
The genderless!... cool

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Underrate Angel Jb Smith at your own risk!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations my baby girl!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Underrate Angel Jb Smith at your own risk!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations my baby girl!
you're still here grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Payporte:

you're still here grin
E shock you?grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tatiana4u:

E shock you?grin
crawl back to your hole now grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Payporte:

crawl back to your hole now grin
I hope you don’t Support an unfortunate bloated bleaching pig next year cos in the history of BBN,this thread has never been so dry….kwa kwa kwa kwa!
What a failure!
Angel,Liquorose and Maria are obviously doing better than your unmerited winner who won based on ‘bandwagonism
Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I hope you don’t Support an unfortunate bloated bleaching pig next year cos in the history of BBN,this thread has never been so dry….kwa kwa kwa kwa!
What a failure!
Angel, Liquorose and Maria are obviously doing better than your unmerited winner who won based on ‘bandwagonism
Lmao!
Angel doing well ?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Payporte:

Angel doing well ?? grin grin grin
Exceptionally well!!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tatiana4u:

What a failure!
Angel,Liquorose and Maria are obviously doing better than your unmerited winner who won based on ‘bandwagonism
Lmao!

Was never a fan of WM during the show. But ran into the guy at Lagos Continental Hotel. Very nice and humble soul. Honestly, he’s an angel when compared to someone like Mercy that stayed in the same hotel and go dey carry nose for ‘fans’. Big ups to WM jor. He deserves everything he’s getting and more.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Was never a fan of WM during the show. But ran into the guy at Lagos Continental Hotel. Very nice and humble soul. Honestly, he’s an angel when compared to someone like Mercy that stayed in the same hotel and go dey carry nose for ‘fans’. Big ups to WM jor. He deserves everything he’s getting and more.

Awwwwn!!
God bless you dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.