Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3876516 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi99:

One night one dollar grin grin
Na one dollar she dey charge sef shocked no wonder in there dey ooze sad Maria thanks for exposing the akwuna one dollar jare cheesy U are doing the lord's work cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi99:

Chai! Don't be wucked na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Bomzy my BoomBoom kisskiss kissU are the man of the show for now jare!! Agu ji mba kiss kissMen are wired with so much ego!! it takes a real man to swallow his pride and apologize to a rejected little stinking biatch that got nothing to offer u!!!Though I would have preferred u didn't cos that olosho shit eater that calls herself angel is too dirty and worthless for my liking grin But nothing spoil Sha I love u King kiss
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
From Kidd to Boma…who’s next?
Lmao!
Why do you Stan imps who can’t trend without getting attached to women or shine on their own?
Stanning kidwaya who faded faster than my fart was supposed to keep you away from this thread but you came back only to Stan a deportee and a failed bottom barrel model!
Lmao!
I can see that you have a penchant for stanning empty barrels!
Your Boma only trended on sm after because he apologized to my Angelistic Toronto!
Choke on that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
scondy:
My takeout today is how someone can have the audacity to question another's moral code when you practically run around with a married man because of money....like seriously....the audacity....

Loool.....fine geh wey no get filter ...
It’s the hypocrisy for me!
She lives in a glass house but she keeps throwing stones!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Hello madam dawadawa forehead!
U should be grateful my Americana BoomBoom saved ur angel's smelly vagina a bit from her fellow ladies that tore her to pieces for having the dirtiest vagina that ever neared bbn tongue a disgrace to ladies undecided
What can be more unfortunate than that in the history books of BBN cheesy Miss whoopty woo tongue
Look at this village ekuke!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
American boom boom my ass!
Your fave is not different from a motor park tout in oshodi!
Now I see why he couldn’t get the cheapest endorsement deal!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Where is whitedonkey sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Look at this village ekuke!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
American boom boom my ass!
Your fave is not different from a motor park tout in oshodi!
Now I see why he couldn’t get the cheapest endorsement deal!
Tueh!
grin grin grin boma is a riff raff
Another low budget tony Kabaka(agbero)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Atleast Nini has a way cleaner vagina that doesn't scare men away!!!
That's why saga is still by her side till date tongue
Unlike urs that scared all the men that neared her vagina away with the stench!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
Almost all the guys are obsessed with my Angel because she’s a real Queen and an intelligent babe and that’s something Nini will never be!
Who be saga?
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
Almost all the guys are obsessed with my Angel because she’s a real Queen and an intelligent babe and that’s something Nini will never be!
Who be saga?
Lmao!
obsessed with that thing? Tatiana rest IJN

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Hahahahacheesy cheesy
Forget that he apologized to that smelly vaginal reject out of his good heart before she commits suicide cheesy
He had to lift her spirit after all both men and women casted her away cheesy
He didn’t only apologize to her but he went on famzing her!
Your fave is obsessed!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:
Title:Angel in Dubai

Author:Maria

Story:if you don't get it forget abarit
Maria should spill or forever hold her ‘piss’!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Onyi99:

Side hen,home wrecker!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Angel is the SHOW!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Housemates reaction when angel said Maria was fucking a married man�
Micheal and Sammie grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
From Kidd to Boma…who’s next?
Lmao!
Why do you Stan imps who can’t trend without getting attached to women or shine on their own?
Stanning kidwaya who faded faster than my fart was supposed to keep you away from this thread but you came back only to Stan a deportee and a failed bottom barrel model!
Lmao!
I can see that you have a penchant for stanning empty barrels!
Your Boma only trended on sm after because he apologized to my Angelistic Toronto!
Choke on that!
U locust beans foreheaded ozuu still haven't recovered from the oguneri curse cheesy U turned 45 this year and still no career no husband no job!! Still ur under bridge oloshoo duty that's why u have been stanning hopeless ladies in the same line of duty that follow men's prick all through the show as their trophies cheesy cheesy cheesy and all my men do is use them as cumbucket and kick them back to dogs!! Kiddwaya trended more when he left Erica even Boma started trending right from the beginning of this reunion on his own without ur miss whoopty woo matter tongue
I laugh at ur socalled angelic grin grin cheesy they all abandoned her one dollar gutter pussy cheesy cheesy cheesy not even cross that fingered her to the finals that u shameless things went begging his family to save her face choi grin grincheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
Who be saga?
Lmao!
Unfortunately for u they all sampled her one dollar puna just because she was the cheapest of all the ladies and nothing more that's why non kept her like Saga kept Nini!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:
Title:Angel in Dubai

Author:Maria

Story:if you don't get it forget abarit
Porta potty grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

He didn’t only apologize to her but he went on famzing her!
Your fave is obsessed!
Deal with it!
Ofcourse e shock una as billion dollar trophy Boma BoomBoom show ur one dollar hoe pity embarassed I understand ur excitement jare tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Maria should spill or forever hold her ‘piss’!
You want make world ppl say na mama maria make fallen angel to kee herself Abeg o

Dubai the capital of chewing choppings? make maria no talk abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
tonididdy:
Porta potty grin
Piss And Sh*t Very Plenty(PSVP)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Titaniumental:
Housemates reaction when angel said Maria was fucking a married man�
Micheal and Sammie grin grin grin
It was epic!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:

You want make world ppl say na mama maria make fallen angel to kee herself
Abeg o

Dubai the capital of chewing choppings? make maria no talk abeg
If Maria had any receipts,she would have thrown Angel under the bus cos she’s pissed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

If Maria had any receipts,she would have thrown Angel under the bus cos she’s pissed!
No,maria go don reason say fallen angel fit ask wetin she(maria) cum do where she(angel) dey chew,suck and most definitely fcck both man and animal if no be the same thing she too cum do

And you know gals,everywhere go burst

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:

No,maria go don reason say fallen angel fit ask wetin she(maria) cum do where she(angel) dey chew,suck and most definitely fcck both man and animal if no be the same thing she too cum do

Gbam cheesy Maria is not a mad woman!! She can't just be calling fallen angel out on her Dubai oloshoism if it hasn't gotten so bad to one dollar cheesy cheesy cheesy I can see her whole family is restless even her grandmama dey beg to show is true cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:

Maria is more talkative than a parrot and if had anything to incriminate Angel,she wouldn’t hesitate.
And fyi,Angel doesn’t sleep with peoples husband neither is she a home wrecker!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ofcourse e shock una as billion dollar trophy Boma BoomBoom show ur one dollar hoe pity embarassed I understand ur excitement jare tongue
Tell your deported miscreant who has 0 endorsement and engagements to stay away from my Angel.
Sho ti gbo?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
I swear!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Tell your deported miscreant who has 0 endorsement and engagements to stay away from my Angel.
Sho ti gbo?
Ode!
U see why people don't like apologizing to all these one-one dollar low life scums!! BoomBoom u would have just listened to other reasonable housemates that refused to apologize to that nonsense slattern angel!!!
See this one with an already fermented forehead still can't stop telling the story of my Hollywood super model's magical touch grin cheesy cheesy Una lack love jare so carry this post for head well ooo cos u will never see this kind of privilege again in ur life time from my classic boomboom tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
U see why people don't like apologizing to all these one-one dollar low life scums!! BoomBoom u would have just listened to other reasonable housemates that refused to apologize to that nonsense slattern angel!!!
See this one with an already fermented forehead still can't stop telling the story of my Hollywood super model's magical touch grin cheesy cheesy Una lack love jare so carry this post for head well ooo cos u will never see this kind of privilege again in ur life time from my classic boomboom tongue tongue tongue
Kwa kwa kwa
Magical touch kee you dia!
Your hoodlum is so irrelevant that he had to kiss my Angelistic Toronto’s ass to trend!
Lmao!
Endorsement 0
Engagements 0
Relevance 0
Next time,shine ya eyes before you disgrace your ancestors!
Oloriburuku!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
shebi na game nah grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's annoying how there words are being censored. I cant even understand the argument. I only heard "fish".

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.