Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. (623 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. by harmargedon: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Popular Nigerian record producer, songwriter, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Michael Collins Ajereh, known professionally as Don Jazzy took to his official social media page, Instagram to be precise some hours ago to share photos from a meeting he had with a Germany-based Nigerian model who is known as Deborah Olawoyin.
The meeting with Deborah Olawoyin popularly known as Mizsthicknesz took place in Don Jazzy's mansion. The beautiful model confirmed the meeting as she also shared photos and videos of their meeting on her official Instagram page.
Don Jazzy shared the photos with his fans with the capture, - It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me,' which came with a lot of reactions from his followers.
In a video that was shared along with the photos, Don Jazzy the founder and the CEO of Mavin Records was spotted carrying the beautiful medal in his hand as they both were having fun in his mansion. Here are photos of the meeting below.

Re: It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. by Kindness218: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
The meeting with Deborah Olawoyin popularly known as Mizsthicknesz took place in Don Jazzy's mansion.

I comments my reserve
Re: It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
haabaaa....don j go don finish work...no need to talk much
Re: It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. by aktolly54(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Vedio of Oda room nko?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / Lady Caught On CTTV Putting Dirty Pantie Inside Glass Wine Of Her Man :video / Unable To Love Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.