Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials (81496 Views)

Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
They never hear one corner style ... something they will shift her pant bend her low collect the thing... who needs bed in such a swift doking, kwashing .. who won Bleep go still Bleep nah
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Tremple8v: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Without the bed self, i go still yanch , is the ground made of tissue papers also ??
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Qualer: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
azpekuliar:
I can tell the organizers for free that athletes will discard the beds and phuuck on the floor. cheesy

but oscourfe!! grin grin
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no!!!!!

Real gees will still adopt a method to bang

Japan no get sense grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Na only bed be kpali?

What of w/c, sink and shower?

If den no use straw and plastic do dem, na joke den dey joke.

1 Like

Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wat happened to standing position
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Vince77(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
azpekuliar:
I can tell the organizers for free that athletes will discard the beds and phuuck on the floor. cheesy

Stop giving out such info for free
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Popesuccess(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no!!!!!

When it comes to sex, people will find a way.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by lkillbrokehoes: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are simply cutting cost
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by ceaser: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
So there are no grounds in the venue? Àbí it is only on beds that it can be done? Or it can also not be done standing àbí?
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Kingstanding: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no!!!!!

. But get sense in real thing like technologies isn't? Kudos to them.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by saintol(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dem go stand and do doggy na... Or dem no fit use floor? Senselessness, cardboard bed, is the floor a Cardboard floor too? Hahahahaha
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by tikco(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Their problem men go run am for grand or for walls.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Organs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
umpire1st:
Las las the girl go hold the cupboard, while I attack the punna from behind

Chai, so you don spoil like this........I swear i will go and report you. shocked
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by bizhop01: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
I'm so surprised Japan acted like China
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by VicM6: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
wetin ground dey for abeg.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Organs(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Germi9:

On the Floor, standing missionary grin touch your toes,pull over grin

Which one be "pull over" explain.......

1 Like

Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by chaloskyx: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
AND SO THEY CAN ALWAYS PUT THE PLANKET ON THE FLOOR AND HAVE SEX NOW?
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Organs(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make i comot for this thread before all this yeye people spoil my fast. Person dey fast una dey talk about different styles. Imagine....I will go and report all of you.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Theta1: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
What happens to doggie style and the floor?
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Hapinex01: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Let dem go and listen to am cumming by Naira Marley, only then dey will understand that there are many styles when it comes to s*x
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by peacefull(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Excuse me, who made this news?

Japan didn't make this bed for prevent sex sad
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by NotaMod: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Terrible journalism. It isn't to stop sex. It's an environmental friendly option especially for events that is less than 2 months.

Those cardboards will be recycled for something else after the event.
Also maximum weight for each bed is 400pounds

I'm pretty sure there are other sex styles that don't require lying on the bed.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Lebronjames23(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol wetin do the floor.. ??

1 Like

Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by cakpabio: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
when the floor and wall no be paper, who bed help....bring it on
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
I know be say my peeps go deh sell dat Tokyo 2020 duvet in 9ja in 2030. Onitsa to be precise.
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by pacespot(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin cheesy lol, this one can't stop correct doggy o grin
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by pacespot(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
But is it only sex that makes people jump up or press down on a bed, this japanese sha, they always want to create something new. grin
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Has nothing to do with sex, cardboard is cheaper and easily recyclable after use what would they do with so many mattresses after the games?
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by jimmynauty: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Way to go.

In other news, I need massive support of esteemed Nairalanders to grow my channel. Kindly subscribe and watch interesting clips (link in my signature). Thank you.

Barka de Salla in advance to all Moslem faithfuls.

Pay to drive traffic to your page
Re: Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials by Kaymaxine(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please, someone should send me the picture of the toilet there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.