Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Where Can I Buy Dollar? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Dollar? (3628 Views)

Is It Advisable To Buy Dollar At Todays Rate Of 1200 / Urgent: Can I Just Go To A Bank And Buy Dollar At N433 Instead Of N737 Black Mkt / My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by SavageResponse(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Meedon:

Thanks for your input, I guess I will consider Zenith Bank, due to the fact that they don't require money to open their dom. Account.

I hope you know that Zenith Bank has a strict policy whereby any deposit into their dom account can only be withdrawn through the same means it came in.

For instance if you deposit cash then you can only withdraw the money through cash also, for you to be able to transfer forex from your dom with Zenith then the deposit must have been done through transfer
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by Meedon: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mhen this is scary...

SavageResponse:

I hope you know that Zenith Bank has a strict policy whereby any deposit into their dom account can only be withdrawn through the same means it came in.

For instance if you deposit cash then you can only withdraw the money through cash also, for you to be able to transfer forex from your dom with Zenith then the deposit must have been done through transfer
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by Meedon: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trendvibez:
Download ALATBYWEMA, you will be able to create a free domiciliary account (Lite Domiciliary Account) to receive your $$$ earnings. It wont take more than 6 minutes to create.

Boss abeg how you take create your own, their app is doing some how.
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by Meedon: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Trendvibez:
Download ALATBYWEMA, you will be able to create a free domiciliary account (Lite Domiciliary Account) to receive your $$$ earnings. It wont take more than 6 minutes to create.

Boss no vex ooo

How you take withdraw your money from the domiciliary account, because I deh confuse as I deh so.

Please put me through.
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by busogaspire(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
This guy @kindfund is a scammer. He owns markllucas7@gmail.com and also known as Uche Madu Kelvin
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by Kaybee7000(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Meedon:

Thanks for your input, I guess I will consider Zenith Bank, due to the fact that they don't require money to open their dom. Account.

Have u opened the Dom acct and no hard currency required to open the acct?
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by Meedon: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Have u opened the Dom acct and no hard currency required to open the acct?

No. I opened Dom. Account with Alat by Wemà without shishi.
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by younglleo: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
make person find me small money nah (2k) abeg!
Re: Where Can I Buy Dollar? by cherryCola: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
chizux5:
as it is with naira account opening. You can deposit dollar by transfer. If you have not been given Domiciliary account number because you don't have physical dollar, kindly open the account with the bank app. Then buy domiciliary fund from fcmb domiciliary account holder. You can go to the bank to provide account kyc and reference form as need and account will be unlocked for use.

I deal on domiciliary funds at 510/$

Note only intra bank transfer is allowed for domiciliary account

At what rate do you sell your dollar ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Goods From China / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! / Sterling Bank Is Paying School Fees, Every Term, UPFRONT, For All Students/pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.