Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) (53242 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
New Lover huh? when did the marriage happen? Is fornication/adultery ok now? grin Maybe dem enjoy platonic love and I should mind my own business. cheesy

Courtesy of NL encyclopedia.

Fans Attacks Born Again Tonto Dikeh For Seducing Men In See-through Outfits by NaijaCelebrity: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by WotzupNG: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017

I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares by Vaxt(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Tonto Dikeh still hasn't learnt a thing from her previous marriage. I get that she loves love but this constant desperation of telling the world how sweet her man is looks vindictive; like she is trying to get at someone.

She is probably an expressive being but people with such nature suck at handling breakups. I mean, she went on about Churchill for over a year to the point that people called her unprintable names.

She really needs a breather and enjoy her love life away from social media.
my own question be say as that her little son take resemble him Papa,shey tontos new man no dey ever feel say Na Churchill he dey look at and as I see the little boy he go be alpha man wey no go take nonsense whether from his mom or her boyfriends.he no go even let him Mama get boyfriend if she is not careful

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by kuuljay(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
I wander what those her followers that were hailing her that men are scum will be thinking

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by DaRuud(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
From the look of things , this Kpokpogri
Go Sabi " Kpo Kpo gi ri " , he can last longer than 60 seconds unlike Churchhill

benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh Praises Her Partner, Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Photos)

Actress Tonto Dikeh has appreciated her partner, Prince Kpokpogri for changing her story and giving her the kind of life she had dreamt to live, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this as shared more photos from the school graduation of her son, King Andre which she recently attended with Prince Kpokpogri playing a father figure to her son, Andre.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgmLbfH2LZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Educationalserv: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh Praises Her Partner, Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Photos)

Actress Tonto Dikeh has appreciated her partner, Prince Kpokpogri for changing her story and giving her the kind of life she had dreamt to live, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this as shared more photos from the school graduation of her son, King Andre which she recently attended with Prince Kpokpogri playing a father figure to her son, Andre.

She wrote;

madam cool down .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why do I have the feeling that this marriage is headed for the rocks?

Tonto, take your marriage offline abeg. Don't attract the evil eye to your happiness.

I wish you well.

Hopefully you won't use your hand to destroy this one like you did the last one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by megareal: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
She should just shut up. When will these people learn?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by FBIBOT(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

It is who she is. Despite her flaws, we should give her credit for being a LOVER. Tonto goes all out for the ones she loves. People like her would give you their all, so they get very mad when you don’t return that energy. No in between with Tonto.

The problem is when you two fall apart . cheesy

WordWar grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by simplepee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
At the end of the day....... We really need that 'someone'

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

It is who she is. Despite her flaws, we should give her credit for being a LOVER. Tonto goes all out for the ones she loves. People like her would give you their all, so they get very mad when you don’t return that energy. No in between with Tonto.

The problem is when you two fall apart. cheesy

what is these one saying bayii, low budget tonto dickhey

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by MYHUBBY: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't believe the man asked her out, na her get intoxicated on the fake relationship. the man might even be hired to embrace her fake lifestyle

fake people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Pele10: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Even if she was ur enemy..you don't have to wish her that.or is her happiness ur problem? Be happy for orthers so that GOD will give you ur own reason to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Truly every woman needs a man�

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Indabosk4785: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's good, once beaten twice shy.. Treat him right and always be submissive, cook for him... You are not longer a lady now.. You are a mother and you should be more responsible and we'll experienced
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fake emotions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
The internet never forgets. One day, when Andre Churchill Olakunle is old enough, he will see his parents washing their dirty linen in public several years back.

Tonto is so unwise. She better keep her private life off social media and focus on becoming a better person. Don't attract 'them' to your marriage again.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Sanchez01: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

But she can't enjoy it unless she feels like she's tensioning other people... cheesy
And that is actually where the problem lies. Maybe we will learn the man is a 10 seconds man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
benjackugo:

She wrote;

Okay she no dey do ashawo again

That year wey she fly go south africa go spread leg for Shepherd Bushiri prìck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by wink2015(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
I understand Kpokpogri is from Isoko in Delta state.

I wish the couple best of luck.

May that little boy find happiness in this new relationship.

Churchill somehow will still want to relate with his son from Tonto Dikeh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by nonhuman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sanchez01:

Nothing is wrong with a divorcee who is sold out to the idea of love. And I don't recall Tonto Dikeh coming at men for whatever reason.

That she did doesn't and shouldn't make any gender special because it actually points to the fact that we really need people, friends or a partner in the end.
you need to talk sense into that idiot that calls himself a man, some people can be so idiotic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
God won't support a union of divorce and remarrying.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Hotzone(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
So this guy has to wait until Tonto dike’ Marriage collapse before he get married
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
This girl is really pained because she couldn't believe the ex husband will dump her for her friend, all these childish show off is to make the man feel sorry or regret of even to announce to him, oh my ex since u left I am doing much better hahahaha those days after breaking up with our lovers we use to flash ourselves to tell them we are still alive but inside us , e dey pepper us..m I hope she won't come tomorrow and start telling us how this one prick small like toothpick

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by RightToReject(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anyone who understands Tonto's mental process wouldn't have a problem building a healthy and lasting intimate relationship with her, even if her core interest in you isn't altruistic but still something you don't mind using to sustain a relationship with her or anyone else, and provided that your own interest in her is altruistic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Stallione(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
This man is finer and more presentable than that fair midget from ogun. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Flashy hook up, flashier break up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by notoriousbabe: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
That’s what happens when prick touches your throat and e come sweet join

mynd44 that ban is not working o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ayara222: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dat guy is a jew man, check his shoe, stupid SIMP
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by thobby4(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Honey moon phase why I believe would soon change cos I fear woman thinking faculty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Time flies o. I remember when Mr. Churchill had Tonto on total lock.

https://www.nairaland.com/2562646/tonto-dikeh-churchills-traditional-wedding-official/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.