Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? (1642 Views)

Please What Would Obi Have Done Differently Within This Short Period? / Who Would OBI Votes Destroy Most: Atiku Or BAT / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
You are saying what will obi cubana be without the zoo, top 10 richest men in Nigeria igbos that used to run the list in the early 60's all of a sudden no igbo man follow for Nigerias top richest 20. And u are saying if not for zoo where obi cubana for dae somebody that u and I know that in the real scheme of things cubana no reach, even 1quarter.

U and I know this.

The question should be if not for zoo cubana would have been a billionaire in dollars, cause if with all the oppression and marginalization he reached dz level imagine how far he would be if everything was with equity

2 Likes

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sulele04:
Rosinkkit Aboki one thing is for sure though, it is the fact your life will be miserable when Nigeria "Zoo" comes crashing.

I am very sure the very thought of Biafra or Yoruba nation gives you nightmare.tongue
Failure go & make a life for yourself, senseless maga you can’t prosper in big Nigeria, it is that regional dot you are mentioning? Myopic Mumu.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:
You are saying what will obi cubana be without the zoo, top 10 richest men in Nigeria igbos that used to run the list in the early 60's all of a sudden no igbo man follow for Nigerias top richest 20. And u are saying if not for zoo where obi cubana for dae somebody that u and I know that in the real scheme of things cubana no reach, even 1quarter.

U and I know this.

The question should be if not for zoo cubana would have been a billionaire in dollars, cause if with all the oppression and marginalization he reached dz level imagine how far he would be if everything was with equity
Have you lodged in any of Obi Cubana’s hotels? No, have you been to any of his clubs? No, Only the poor like you see marginalization, The destruction of the poor is their poverty.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Please spare me this nonsense. The APC govt is doing MORE for the south east than PDP did in 16 years, even under 'Ebele' Jonathan, your kinsman, or is it half-kinsman president.

From the 1 billion dollar 2nd Niger Bridge project to Enugu Airport to the PH-Maiduguri rail lIne being built for 3.2 billion dollars. To even the roads, many of whIch are being rebuilt and rehabilitated after decades of PDP neglect.

So please spare us this marginalisation crap. That's for people who don't know what is happening.

Mr 2nd Niger bridge, Buhari built bridges in many places why are they tolling only the one in the east?

If 2nd Niger bridge was in katsina will they toll it?

Ph-maiduguri rail line that while other regions got brand new rail lines, they said they will rehabilitate an old rail line, ontop that while other regions got standard Guage na narrow Guage them give us? That even ontop that FG has cancelled the contract.

Is it the enugu airport that just to rehabilitate it is taking 4years, why anambra is building a whole new airport in less than 1year.

You think that u know what's happening but u don't know u don't, allow people in these places to tell u.

I repeat if 2nd Niger bridge was in katsina or kano would Buhari allow them toll it?

1 Like

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by r4bbit: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by rosinkkit: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

U and I know this.

You're talking illiterate rubbish. Cubana is the richest night club owner in Nigeria I presume. He made his riches from the NIGERIAN entertainment scene. He was not 'marginalized' and no one stopped him from setting up his clubs all over Naija.

So what are you moaning about, you ungrateful bugger and narcissist? Nothing is ever enough for you narcissistic ingrates.

You hate Nigeria yet you want to extract as much as you can from her people while insulting her. You are animals.. You and those who reason like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only the poor like you see marginalization, The destruction of the poor is their poverty.
Why won't we see it, u are marginalizing people and telling them to be grateful for the crumbs they are receiving.

It's only the poor like you that will be happy for crumbs
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

You're talking illiterate rubbish. Cubana is the richest night club owner in Nigeria I presume. He made his riches from the NIGERIAN entertainment scene. He was not 'marginalized' and no one stoped him from setting up his clubs all over Naija.

So what are you moaning about, you ungrateful bugger and narcissist? Nothing is ever enough fo you narcissists.

You hate Nigeria yet you want to extract as much as you can while insulting her. You are animals.. You and those who reason, like you.
You opened a page and saying obi Cubana won't be anything without Nigeria, u said if not for Nigeria he would be in the same level with dangote u vex?

You and I who is ungrateful here?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Mr 2nd Niger bridge, Buhari built bridges in many places why are they tolling only the one in the east?

Ph-maiduguri rail line that while other regions got brand new rail lines, they said they will rehabilitate an old rail line, ontop that while other regions got standard Guage na narrow Guage them give us? That even ontop that FG has cancelled the contract.

Is it the enugu airport that just to rehabilitate it is taking 4years, why anambra is building a whole new airport in less than 1year.

You think that u know what's happening but u don't know u don't, allow people in these places to tell u.

I repeat if 2nd Niger bridge was in katsina or kano would Buhari allow them toll it?
Of course it must be tolled, how are they going to recoup the money they spent building it? Mumus like you are the major problems of Nigeria, you want everything free.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Look at fulani herdsmen, instead of them to run a business federal government want to use state money to fund ranches for them.

If an igbo man was in same business after he has suffered with all the Nigerian problems to succeed, ediots would come out and be shouting if not for Nigeria he won't be this level.

They won't tell u if the government did same thing he did for the herdsmen for the igbo man by now he is going to be 10times better, they want u to accept the crumbs u get
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Why won't we see it, u are marginalizing people and telling them to be grateful for the crumbs they are receiving.

Keep quiet tribal bigot, how will a fellow Nigerian know you are Igbo by just looking @ you? Bush Villager, Social Failure.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Of course it must be tolled, how are they going to recoup the money they spent building it? Mumus like you are the major problems of Nigeria, you want everything free.
Mumu how many roads in the north have they tolled?

Abi no be money Buhari they use construct am?

1 Like

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep quiet tribal bigot, how will a fellow Nigerian know you are Igbo by just looking @ you? Bush Villager, Social Failure.
See dz mumu villager, asking mumu question.

How would a Nigeria know u are igbo by just looking at u, but this didn't stop the fellow Nigerians from the north from killing Igbos back to back during riots in the north.

Abi u think say everybody foolish like u

1 Like

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Mumu how many roads in the north have they tolled?

Abi no be money Buhari they use construct am?
This is the 21st century, Public Private Partnership, you are no different from the Herdsmen roaming around with cows, just a more sophisticated social & economical illiterate.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by rosinkkit: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

PDP, IE THE SOUTH + SOUTH EAST ruled for 16 years and supposedly did not marginalise you, so why is your place still a dump?

Why do you still need a northern administration to do anything for you when your people held offices like oil minister for 16 years, controlling billions of dollars?

Your Diezani who is a south-south woman married to an Igbo man, she controlled oil revenues for several years. She ended up looting billions of dollars and remains on the run since 2015.

Stella Oduah, your sister given the funds to build Enugu international airport as far back as 2010 or 2011, simply built an empy shell of an 'airport' with no proper runway, radar systems, or lights, and ran off with the money.

Until you tribalists get it into your thick skulls that Nigeria's problems are not necessarily 'tribal' in nature but rather, have to do with skewed national values, meaning all are to blame, you will keep being dumb, easily manipulated foot solders of greedy chancers like Nnamdi Kanu and his thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

See dz mumu villager, asking mumu question.

How would a Nigeria know u are igbo by just looking at u, but this didn't stop the fellow Nigerians from the north from killing Igbos back to back during riots in the north.

Abi u think say everybody foolish like u
You know get work, a tribalist like you can’t get too far in Nigeria, that is why Cubana & Co run from toxic people like you, probably lived in Eastern Nigeria all your life?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This is the 21st century, Public Private Partnership, you are no different from the Herdsmen roaming around with cows, just a more sophisticated social & economical illiterate.
They used public money contributed by everybody to build infrastructures for others, but when e reach time for east own then remember private partnership.

I asked this question,if 2nd Niger bridge was in kano or katsina will they toll it?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

PDP, IE THE SOUTH + SOUTH EAST ruled for 16 years and supposedly did not marginalise you, so why is your place still a dump?

Why do you still need a northern administration to do anything for you when your people held offices like oil minister for 16 years, controlling billions of dollars?

Your Diezani who is a south-south woman married to an Igbo man, she controlled oil revenues for several years. She ended up looting billions of dollars and remains on the run since 2015.

Stella Oduah, your sister given the funds to build Enugu international airport as far back as 2010 or 2011, simply built an empy shell of an 'airport' with no proper runway, radar systems, or lights, and ran off with the money.

Until you tribalists get it into your thick skulls that Nigeria's problems are not necessarily 'tribal' in nature but rather, have to do with skewed national values, meaning all are to blame, you will keep being dumb, easily manipulated foot solders of greedy chancers like Nnamdi Kanu and his thugs.
Which one is Pdp aka the southsouth/south east.

Us your words well pdp aka the southsouth and Southwest ruled Nigeria.

All dz una clever shifting of post scam won't work.

Tomorrow people would tell Chibuike Amaechi that he was Minister of transport for 8years what did he do from his region, they won't use their own Brain to know that a minister has no power, the real power comes from the president
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by techWriter3: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
If not for choy zoo, obi cubana for choyae choy threshold of choyangote anchoy otechoyola by now
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by rosinkkit: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Why did PDP not build the 2nd Niger Bridge?

They could have built it and put no tolls on it.

Why did EBELE JONATHAN not build the bridge despite the billons routinely allocated for it?

WAKEY WAKEY..... Your OWN PEOPLE embezzled the money for the bridge.

You should be glad a Fulani president came in and did what your own KINSMEN IN POWER failed to do, not moan about having to pay a damn toll. Narcissists. Never satisfied.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You know get work, a tribalist like you can’t get too far in Nigeria, that is why Cubana & Co run from toxic people like you, probably lived in Eastern Nigeria all your life?
I have only lived in the east 1% of my life, even presently am not even in Nigeria.

Going abroad seeing what they call development I just shake my head knowing how the so called Nigerians destroyed the country.

The only people who haven't ruled allow them to try their ideas NO.

Instead of them to try you lots prefer the country continue to be wack
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

They used public money contributed by everybody to build infrastructures for others, but when e reach time for east own then remember private partnership.

I asked this question,if 2nd Niger bridge was in kano or katsina will they toll it?
Like I said you are no different from your Hausa Fulani Brothers you are complaining about, ethnic Tribalist, your hatred will keep you in poverty, no prosperous Igbo man will assist a person like you, now I understand why you are still in poverty. If the past Governors of your state had invested in sound education, you may have been a better mannered animal.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Why did PDP not build the 2nd Niger Bridge?

They could have built it and put no tolls on it.

Why did EBELE JONATHAN not build the bridge despite the billons routinely allocated for it?

You should be glad a Fulani president came in and did what your own KINSMEN IN POWER failed to do, not moan about having to pay a damn toll. Narcissists. Never satisfied.

Who is my own kinsmen in power?

A southsouth president didn't build bridge for us in the east and u are shouting kinsman?

Is Pdp not same Nigerian political party.

My point still remains the same if not for the zoo as u call it Cubana would have been 10times infact 50times richer than he is
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

I have only lived in the east 1% of my life, even presently am not even in Nigeria.

Going abroad seeing what they call development I just shake my head knowing how the so called Nigerians destroyed the country.

You are abroad & you don’t have tolls where you reside? Or you are in hiding where you are?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are abroad & you don’t have tolls where you reside? Or you are in hiding where you are?
In abroad if u want to roll u do it reasonably and with equity, not where you build free road for others and toll road for others
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Like I said you are no different from your Hausa Fulani Brothers you are complaining about, ethnic Tribalist, your hatred will keep you in poverty, no prosperous Igbo man will assist a person like you, now I understand why you are still in poverty. If the past Governors of your state had invested in sound education, you may have been a better mannered animal.
I beleive am far richer than u and far more educated than u, the fact that I choose not to communicate in English doesn't mean am in your level.

I ask the questions again, yet none of u want to answer it, if 2nd Niger bridge was in kano will the FG toll it?
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Joe Biden wants 3 trillion dollars for infrastructure, The Republicans object claiming were are they going to get the money,they don’t want higher taxes, they go the route of PPP, Build, Use & Return.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by rosinkkit: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

Who is my own kinsmen in power?

A southsouth president didn't build bridge for us in the east and u are shouting kinsman?

Is Pdp not same Nigerian political party.

My point still remains the same if not for the zoo as u call it Cubana would have been 10times infact 50times richer than he is

Your 'point' is as dumb and stupid as YOU.

If not for Nigeria, Cubana would probably not even be a millionaire, talk less of being 50 times richer than what he is today.

You reason like an absolute donkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:

I beleive am far richer than u and far more educated than u, the fact that I choose not to communicate in English doesn't mean am in your level.

I ask the questions again, yet none of u want to answer it, if 2nd Niger bridge was in kano will the FG toll it?
You are better than me, Na em you dey obodo Oyibo they work as slave for white man? The last time I said yes boss to Oyibo na 2002. Been there, done that.
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by mightyhaze: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Stupid thread..

Stupid op

Restlessness and listlessness is allowed on Igbo matter

Igwe Harry B summed it up for you and your jobless type

Kuo isi na wall'....

Wall wall wall wall wall wall cool
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are better than me, Na em you dey obodo Oyibo they work as slave for white man? The last time I said yes boss to Oyibo na 2002. Been there, done that.
Them tell u say I be mumu like u way go obodo oyibo go clean oyibo nyash for living
Re: Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''? by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Your 'point' is as dumb and stupid as YOU.

If not for Nigeria, Cubana would probably not even be a millionaire, talk less of being 50 times richer than what he is today.

You reason like an absolute donkey.
Even as Niger republic poor rich they still have rich people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Killed A Man Coz He Had Apc Flag In Front Of His Shop-photo / A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign / Photo: Singer Portable Striped Half Naked Infront Of Awolowo Stature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.