Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. (2581 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by kowopealajo: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
I am currently in a relationship with two young ladies, the first one is a graduate, she’s is 23 years old while the second one is an undergraduate, she is 20 years old. I am a 29 years old guy, the pressure on me to have sex with them is much, the both of them keeps on asking me to have sex with them, I am not a virgin tho but I have never had sex with a virgin. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Give them my number.....these girls is not for children like u

13 Likes

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
kowopealajo:
What do I do?
you don't post it on nairaland that's what you do
[img]https://media1./images/014788c2a75ff6380650f34ca92e04df/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
marry any of them
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Authoreety: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eeyaaa... Leh me help you my brother..
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Limassol(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
kowopealajo:
I am currently in a relationship with two young ladies, the first one is a graduate, she’s is 23 years old while the second one is an undergraduate, she is 20 years old. I am a 29 years old guy, the pressure on me to have sex with them is much, the both of them keeps on asking me to have sex with them, I am not a virgin tho but I have never had sex with a virgin. What do I do?
how sure are you both are virgins? Only a fool belives whatever he is told.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Two virgin girls dey beg u say make u fúck them.
U still come here dey ask us say wetin u go do.
Op if I slap u,your brain go shift.
Mtchewww......... Werey.

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Goldbw122(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Well na you go tire
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Original lie

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
Give them my number.....these girls is not for children like u

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
You're 29 but your brain is like a boy who is experiencing puberty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Kenpaly(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Op u be ekukee? I dey caprisond u and u no coprisond me, no ley lay but pls dnt chaolin dos bany bcs u fit trow dem overboad. As ur face show and ur shoe no shine pls just disembark 4rm dose bany.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Austeeenxx: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please, are they in Lagos? I would love to send you a PM for their number.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by limcar: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
If I were you, I will Turn them to babymamas.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anybody who understands the meaning of OP's moniker would know why OP is being reluctant. He must be more concerned about his pocket than the sex.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by KingDash: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
kowopealajo:
your mates dey buy venza and lexus you dey here carry deflowering for head. I hate you mehn.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by FiverrTutor(m): 3:24am On Jul 20, 2021
kowopealajo:

Abort mission!! If you know you don't really have feelings for them don't do it. If u decide to do it they may become so so attached to u. Well it's your decision to make.
Re: I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. by Makaveli217(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Just imagine, at your age this is what is bothering you.
Idiot Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Is She Normal? Pics attached. / My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. / A Primary School Teacher Blowing Off Steam During Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.