Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tricks: Discover How You Can Change Your Life Easily - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tricks: Discover How You Can Change Your Life Easily (274 Views)

Top 10 Inspirational Pictures That Can Change Your Life / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks: Discover How You Can Change Your Life Easily by damianchiemezie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Prepare your work outside, get everything ready for you in the field; and after that build your house"~ Solomon

How are you preparing your mind?

'Get everything for you in the field'

What are the things you need to equip yourself with in this field, in this endless journey of becoming...

First, you must begin to work on your mind.

The mind is everything and once it is built, your life will be solid.

How do you build your mind?

Learning.

What pushes you to show up with confidence after learning?

Retention

An empty, dull mind hides, right?

Hence the title of this book: How To Easily Remember What You Learn and Become a Genius

It is found that only 2% of what we learn is retained in the short term memory and never get the chance of arriving at long term memory.

To understand this better, tomorrow, read a 15-page book once. You will remember vividly some fragments after three days of reading it.

After two weeks, you"ll hardly remember any.

After one month, all of them will be gone. If you are naturally endowed, you'll still retain some of the information. Did you know that?

This is the biggest challenge of leaners -- students, teachers, professors entreprenurs, On Air Presenters, lawyers, sales professionals, e.t.c

But there is a way out:

In my upcoming book titled 'How to Easily Remember What You Learn and Become a Genius'

I provided solutions and you'll learn:

✅ How to learn faster

✅How to remember easily

✅How to retain information long after you learned them

✅ Techniques to pass exams ( Gotten after engaging some students)

✅ How to memorize some data easily

✅How to remember events, dates, and stories

✅How to present a speech without notes ( I have done this three times in a live session)

And so on and so forth.

The E-BOOK is being pre-ordered right now at an affordable price: 1499

Bonuses for those who pre-order:

✅2 hours private session with me regarding your retention challenges worth 4$

✅ Live videos of experts' teaching on retention - worth 10$

✅ Emotional Intelligence by Damian Chiemezie worth 3$

✅ What you should be eating that will boost your memory

✅ 2500 years old techniques on how to remember anything ... numbers, names, data, information, dates, quotes, scripture, poems

Only for those who pre-order @ 1499 because of my birthday vibes tomorrow. And it increases like that from there to 3k. Actual price after launch: 5k

E-BOOK.

To pre-order, send 1499 to

2149518745 - U.B.A - Damian Chiemezie

Or

3063061694 - First Bank - Damian Chiemezie

Send proof of payment to 08153680779 - WhatsApp

And you'll be immediately added in an exclusive, private group where I will carry you along - only these people stand to gain the bonuses and other benefits.

Peace.

P.S:

✅Get someone to pre-order and you"ll get it free including the bonuses

✅Get two persons or more to pre-order and you"ll get 50 percent commission on each ( Affiliate Marketing )

See you here:

https:///H54CKcFGlUrDk0ho2XEDJj

Re: Tricks: Discover How You Can Change Your Life Easily by damianchiemezie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
H.
damianchiemezie:
"Prepare your work outside, get everything ready for you in the field; and after that build your house"~ Solomon

How are you preparing your mind?

'Get everything for you in the field'

What are the things you need to equip yourself with in this field, in this endless journey of becoming...

First, you must begin to work on your mind.

The mind is everything and once it is built, your life will be solid.

How do you build your mind?

Learning.

What pushes you to show up with confidence after learning?

Retention

An empty, dull mind hides, right?

Hence the title of this book: How To Easily Remember What You Learn and Become a Genius

It is found that only 2% of what we learn is retained in the short term memory and never get the chance of arriving at long term memory.

To understand this better, tomorrow, read a 15-page book once. You will remember vividly some fragments after three days of reading it.

After two weeks, you"ll hardly remember any.

After one month, all of them will be gone. If you are naturally endowed, you'll still retain some of the information. Did you know that?

This is the biggest challenge of leaners -- students, teachers, professors entreprenurs, On Air Presenters, lawyers, sales professionals, e.t.c

But there is a way out:

In my upcoming book titled 'How to Easily Remember What You Learn and Become a Genius'

I provided solutions and you'll learn:

✅ How to learn faster

✅How to remember easily

✅How to retain information long after you learned them

✅ Techniques to pass exams ( Gotten after engaging some students)

✅ How to memorize some data easily

✅How to remember events, dates, and stories

✅How to present a speech without notes ( I have done this three times in a live session)

And so on and so forth.

The E-BOOK is being pre-ordered right now at an affordable price: 1499

Bonuses for those who pre-order:

✅2 hours private session with me regarding your retention challenges worth 4$

✅ Live videos of experts' teaching on retention - worth 10$

✅ Emotional Intelligence by Damian Chiemezie worth 3$

✅ What you should be eating that will boost your memory

✅ 2500 years old techniques on how to remember anything ... numbers, names, data, information, dates, quotes, scripture, poems

Only for those who pre-order @ 1499 because of my birthday vibes tomorrow. And it increases like that from there to 3k. Actual price after launch: 5k

E-BOOK.

To pre-order, send 1499 to

2149518745 - U.B.A - Damian Chiemezie

Or

3063061694 - First Bank - Damian Chiemezie

Send proof of payment to 08153680779 - WhatsApp

And you'll be immediately added in an exclusive, private group where I will carry you along - only these people stand to gain the bonuses and other benefits.

Peace.

P.S:

✅Get someone to pre-order and you"ll get it free including the bonuses

✅Get two persons or more to pre-order and you"ll get 50 percent commission on each ( Affiliate Marketing )

See you here:

https:///H54CKcFGlUrDk0ho2XEDJj

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Old School Study Habit Is Disastrous... Do These 5 Things Instead... / English Language And Literature Master Thesis Topics Of All Time / National Diaspora Day: Enugu Diasporans Celebrate School Pulpils, Make Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.