Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Do You Think About This Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About This Phone? (1767 Views)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hi, Nairalanders. I want to buy a new phone between 65k to 80k.

Initially, my mind was for Samsung Galaxy A02s or A12, but I later saw something I think is better which is Xiaomi Redmi 9T. I decided to go for it.

Later again, I saw Umigidi Bison, which I think is better than Xiaomi for my budget.

What do you think about this, guys? Help me please.

Nobody should recommend Tecno or Infinix here, please. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
is it that you don't know what you want or whatsad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by Ajilenu: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
im not sure he does.
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ajilenu:
im not sure he does.
then that is why there is gsmarena for God sake
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Lol. Choosing a phone is one of the hardest things. If you aren't patient enough, you Will soon find out that there's something better than what you bought, and for the same price.

Btw, I have checked gsmarena, and it's not helpful.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by waleh89: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Initially, my mind was for Samsung Galaxy A02s or A12, but I later saw something I think is better which is Xiaomi Redmi 9T. I decided to go for it.

Later again, I saw Umigidi Bison, which I think is better than Xiaomi for my budget.

Go for umidigi bison, it is what I'm using presently.
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
waleh89:

Go for umidigi bison, it is what I'm using presently.

Any issues so far?
What about the battery power? How long does it last?

And is it 2 Sim cards, 1 sd card, or only 2sim cards slot?
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Lol. Choosing a phone is one of the hardest things. If you aren't patient enough, you Will soon find out that there's something better than what you bought, and for the same price.

Btw, I have checked gsmarena, and it's not helpful.
if you are more of a chip set person the ao2s and the a12 are automatically cancelled, and if you are more of a ram person then the bison is for you, if like all round stability that is good camera chip set and screen resolution then the 9t is. Then when it comes to more specs at a cheap price going by there current Jumia price then the bison wins

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emily22, please comman give your experience with Bison. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ajilenu:
im not sure he does.

HONESTFACT101:

Look at them pained marketers grin

Just for the single reason the OP said

"Nobody should recommend Tecno or Infinix here"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
OP get the umidigi bison

It's an ip68 certified device

Waterproof guaranteed cool

Lexusgs450
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Go for it

Bison
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
skywalker240:

Look at them pained marketers grin

Just for the single reason the OP said

"Nobody should recommend Tecno or Infinix here"
its either you are blind or you are too daft to see where I replied opsad
but I go for the latter

[img]https://media1./images/014788c2a75ff6380650f34ca92e04df/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
its either you are blind or you are too daft to see where I replied opsad
but I go for the latter

Quit the mind games, you are

P A I N E D

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by waleh89: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Any issues so far?
What about the battery power? How long does it last?

And is it 2 Sim cards, 1 sd card, or only 2sim cards slot?
No issues so far. The SIM slot is 2 in 1 and the battery is okay
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by Emily22(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
Emily22, please comman give your experience with Bison. Thanks.

U ll definitely love bison...but note:it's heavy, that's the only con
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emily22:

U ll definitely love bison...but note:it's heavy, that's the only con

Does the battery last?
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by privaldo: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Come and buy my Nokia, I promise you would absolutely love it. You can check my signature for more details, if you are interested.
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by Emily22(m): 2:19am On Jul 20, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Does the battery last?

The battery is perfect......
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by JayTripz(m): 2:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Nobody should talk Recommend Tecno or infinix Right? I think this is just a post to be little infinix and Tecno (I/T) again.. You guys have tried enough on nairaland trying to scare people away from these phones. Make up lies just to scare people away. But you what? I/T are still the most bought phones in Nigeria and across Africa. Well that alone is a pain obviously to The brand especially the notice me Xiaomi people.. Am not a fan of infinix or tecno. Am not a marketer but any time I see a post about phones. People always try to talk down infinix and Tecno. I bought infinix note 4 pro back in 2018 for my lil bro, he loves game and social media. He enjoys his phone no single problem. But still.. All these other dead brands are just envious of Infinix and tecno. Tagging them transsion device like a stigma.. Like it or not people will continue to buy these devices and ignore ur pained brand. Someone posted a burnt redmi note 10 pro the other time.. Just imagine... And still most of thier pained fan still come out to glorify thier rotten phone. Infinix and Tecno are the best and realible phones after IPhone and Samsung. Well sales already prove that. So Redmi people keep crying and trying to advertise ur phone with every slight chance. But still Africa choose Infinix and Tecno as thier main budget phone. The rest are just trying to copy. Peace out

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by tafat: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
JayTripz:
Nobody should talk Recommend Tecno or infinix Right? I think this is just a post to be little infinix and Tecno (I/T) again.. You guys have tried enough on nairaland trying to scare people away from these phones. Make up lies just to scare people away. But you what? I/T are still the most bought phones in Nigeria and across Africa. Well that alone is a pain obviously to The brand especially the notice me Xiaomi people.. Am not a fan of infinix or tecno. Am not a marketer but any time I see a post about phones. People always try to talk down infinix and Tecno. I bought infinix note 4 pro back in 2018 for my lil bro, he loves game and social media. He enjoys his phone no single problem. But still.. All these other dead brands are just envious of Infinix and tecno. Tagging them transsion device like a stigma.. Like it or not people will continue to buy these devices and ignore ur pained brand. Someone posted a burnt redmi note 10 pro the other time.. Just imagine... And still most of thier pained fan still come out to glorify thier rotten phone. Infinix and Tecno are the best and realible phones after IPhone and Samsung. Well sales already prove that. So Redmi people keep crying and trying to advertise ur phone with every slight chance. But still Africa choose Infinix and Tecno as thier main budget phone. The rest are just trying to copy. Peace out
you have said it all, indeed TECNO,Infinix and co all have amazing devices
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by Reeberry: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
skywalker240:
OP get the umidigi bison

It's an ip68 certified device

Waterproof guaranteed cool

Lexusgs450
How much is the phone?
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by Yourfav: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
JayTripz:
so you saw the burnt xiaomi too. Lmao
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Reeberry:
How much is the phone?
Cc Lexusgs430
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Yourfav:
so you saw the burnt xiaomi too. Lmao
It doesn't change anything

We all also witnessed the Samsung note 7 explode

Also the Vivo which was banned from flight

Guess what? Just like Redmi, Those brands still doing better than Tecno and Infinix

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by thepoweruser(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2021
JayTripz:

Boss man no vex o, but what games does your li'l bro play?

And one more thing, you said the bolded from your experience, ja?

Well if you've truly used other phones for at least six months, you'll understand that some phones are so good yet you don't know 'bout them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by jikins(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2021
JayTripz:

Lol you sound so pained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by jikins(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2021
skywalker240:

It doesn't change anything

We all also witnessed the Samsung note 7 explode

Also the Vivo which was banned from flight

Guess what? Just like Redmi, Those brands still doing better than Tecno and Infinix

Lol leave them na novices them be. Top brands have had their phones explode multiple times in history. Many were more widely spread compared to redmi note 10 thats pretty rare. Probably due to issues with that particular unit made during production or possibly user effect. I know a couple of people using redmi note 10 how many don explode? When novices talk you will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2021
jikins:

Lol leave them na novices them be. Top brands have had their phones explode multiple times in history. Many were more widely spread compared to redmi note 10 thats pretty rare. Probably due to issues with that particular unit made during production or possibly user effect. I know a couple of people using redmi note 10 how many don explode? When novices talk you will know.
I won't say anything again

Thanks Man
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by skywalker240(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2021
thepoweruser:

Boss man no vex o, but what games does your li'l bro play?

And one more thing, you said the bolded from your experience, ja?

Well if you've truly used other phones for at least six months, you'll understand that some phones are so good yet you don't know 'bout them.
Tell the confused fella grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by peterincredible: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

pls go to Xiaomi thread store u will get good deals there from importers or A very good fairly use good luck
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by akingbadeomoseb: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Infinix Note 10 Pro is very good I am using it and I have no problem with it. The gaming power of the Helio G95 processor is amazing and the big battery offers long backup cameras are also quite good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Still Worth It To Buy A Samsung Galaxy S9+ In 2023? / Glo Mobile Validity Period Increase / Unlocking Of ZTE P736V Orange San Francisco 2 (network Unlocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.