Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight (72147 Views)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Dangote To Pay N250,000 Cash To Anyone Who Report THIS (see Phone Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by seyz91(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
Scientists:
Bad boy, you don ejaculate on am
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by seyz91(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
gpercuxionz:
You sure say no be Obi cubana bale be that
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by seyz91(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
Thisis2raw:
Oboy dey don bring kanayo O Kanayo money com giv u
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by chatinent: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
It's not the note dripping water, those two men on it are sweating. The country don taya dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by bamitinn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where you kept it produce heat. The money is kept in a cold place before handling it to you. That's why
OK1:
I run an agency banking business and yesterday a lady that I am very familiar with deposited minted 100,000 naira to her account through me around evening time yesterday. The notes were really sparkling and smelled good, so quickly kept it in a separate section of my back pack for personal use.

To my surprise, when I opened the bag this morning, the cash was all wet up, completely socked in moisture to the point that water was visibly dripping from the bag. I did not keep the bag close to any source of water neither did I keep anything besides money in the bag. I have been scared since, been wondering if it's juju or something.

Anyone with a scientific explanation for this should please make me understand
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by TarOrfeeek: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
mechanics:
I don't think the air conditioning system affected the money o, what of those monies kept inside the ATM, if you withdrew the money and kept it in your room, has the money ever turned wet over night?

Inside bah

Extra dampness.

Or should we assume that evil spirits urinated on the money.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Benwallt(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Probably you put it in a leather bad, you wallowed through the heat of the afternoon with the money trapped in your bag and your room was damp.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by ezewealth(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Probably your bag was humid and very closed hence making the note dumped. If u dey fear, give am to me make I spend am on your behalf
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Womanofsubstanc(f): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Beauty or no, it is the husband's financial capacity and her own status among others will determine
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Inside bah

Extra dampness.

Or should we assume that evil spirits urinated on the money.
hahahahah, he should discuss with the lady about his findings, then he can take it up from there by going to the CBN to report what he observed about the money, or he will just spend the money and replace it another notes.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Kayodeblaze(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Temperature change! New notes are cool due to the temperature they are been kept.
The dampness of your room has affected the notes.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by ComeToJesus: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
The black man mystifies everything he doesn't understand.

To every effect, there's a cause. Environmental factors and the previous content of the said bag can change the texture of the wad.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by neighbourhud: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Franzinni:
Op you will need to be cleansed ... bring the juju money to me, I will do somethings to make it vanish from your life ... and also when coming brings one 3year old ram, one bag of foreign rice, frozen fish, basket of tomatoes , ,bag of Maggi, mamador vegetable oil, please low cholesterol, the gods no want diabetes.

I am just trying to help... it's what I do best.

If I hear.... Don't bother yourself on the cleansing...I will do it. Let him bring all the items to me... The money must be wrapped in a clean white nylon grin

1 Like

Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by fof1: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God

Pls what are SundY IGBOHO'S Sins : " This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know..." Pls highlight them here for Our Understanding...Sir.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Depressed101: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
IQUIT:
Coming Back To Modify This Post.

Modified :the money wasn't kept in a cool dry place.
is it counterfeit or not, if it is not... Then every other thing is irrelevant... Spend the money like others and stop looking for what's not looking for you
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by emmnprince(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God

Sometimes I am amazed when people just make off-comment. How does this relate to what OP posted? Naija is really a harsh country like the scorching rays of the sun that people's sanity seems to be evaporating!
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by sphinx54: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The money was probably in an air-conditioning before she brought it to you.

A plausible explanation. Your head get oil well well.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Slurity(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
The level of wetness you explained has no scientific explanation, it can ONLY be spiritual or metaphysical. ,Don't spend that money for your own good. Just go and deposit in the bank and get another note to spend. Don't joke with this advice
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Gravity56: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Even the Naira Note is crying for Nigeria....
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by ceasare: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
visijo:
No be juju be that. Lol.

Marry a beautiful wife so that when you go to family gatherings, she will be asked to prepare salad and not to wash intestines of goats and cow

u be werey i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by imagrg(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Blood money
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Cnach: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The money was probably in an air-conditioning before she brought it to you.

So u are reasonable like this.
U won't die young..join hand to educate people who need others to think
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by Lusheyi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Money is from the marine realm, period.. U don change the wrong notes... Guy, u don buy job, iron all the notes and take back to the bank cos e go still wet...
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Scientists:
Bad boy, you don ejaculate on am
Guy,, na madu you mad.. In fact, na crase you crase..
Nothing Else
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by charleoj(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
That wan na marine money
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by yinkbell: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
What a world will find ourselves.
People are now forming science as if spirituality is in Oblivion. The OP said " the money was soaked in mositure up to the point that the bale was dripping water; even the bag was also dripping water".
People should read and read the content again especially the part that says ' the bag was dripping water'.
Folks here are all saying AC, damp places, sulphuric acid chemical etc.
When will people believe that spiritual controls the physical?
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by timmy7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
deepwater:
Lol
Moisture

Watch the series HEIST on Netflix that episode where they stole $7.4m out of $100m u would understand better.

Mint money attracts moisture from the air. You don't need to keep it near any water body for this to happen as the water content in the air (humidity) is enough.

Next time, if its not a sunny day keep your mint close to a talcum baby powder to avoid wetness.

Yes o, science people actually call this condensation. The mint is still cold due to being initially under air conditioning environment so, the water vapour in the place where the mint was kept will loose their KE to the colder body and becomes liquid which will be visible on the mint notes.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
OK1:
I run an agency banking business and yesterday a lady that I am very familiar with deposited minted 100,000 naira to her account through me around evening time yesterday. The notes were really sparkling and smelled good, so quickly kept it in a separate section of my back pack for personal use.

To my surprise, when I opened the bag this morning, the cash was all wet up, completely socked in moisture to the point that water was visibly dripping from the bag. I did not keep the bag close to any source of water neither did I keep anything besides money in the bag. I have been scared since, been wondering if it's juju or something.

Anyone with a scientific explanation for this should please make me understand
EVER WITNESSED THAT BEFORE ?
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by dchamp234(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Blood money
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by IQUIT(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Depressed101:
is it counterfeit or not, if it is not... Then every other thing is irrelevant... Spend the money like others and stop looking for what's not looking for you
it isn't.
Re: Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight by smartNerd: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access / Nigerians Celebrate New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.