Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir (10693 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
When it comes to the idea of the Prophets committing major sins (kabaair), Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said (in al-Fataawaa, 4/319): The belief that the Prophets are free of major sins, but not of minor sins, is the opinion of the majority of Islamic scholars and of all (Muslim) groups It is the opinion of most mufassireen (commentators on the Quran), scholars of hadeeth and fuqaha (jurists).

With regard to whether it is possible for the Prophets to commit minor sins, in Lawaami al-Anwaar al-Bahiyyah (2/214), al-Safaareeni quoted from Ibn Hamdaan who said in Nihaayat al-Mubtadieen: They are infallible in conveying the commands and message of Allaah, but they are not infallible in any other regard. They may make mistakes, forget things, or commit minor sins according to the most well-known opinion (of the scholars) but they will not be approved for these mistakes.

The majority of scholars take the following as evidence to support their claim that the Prophets are not free from minor sins:

1. Adams sin in eating from the tree from which Allaah had forbidden him to eat. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): And (remember) when We said to the angels, Prostrate yourselves to Adam. They prostrated (all) except Iblees (Satan), who refused. Then We said, O Adam! Verily, this is an enemy to you and to your wife. So let him not get you both out of Paradise, so that you be distressed in misery. Verily, you have (a promise from Us) that you will never be hungry therein nor naked. And you (will) suffer not from thirst therein nor from the suns heat. Then Shaytaan whispered to him, saying: O Adam! Shall I lead you to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that shall never waste away? Then they both ate of the tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray. [Ta-Ha 20:116-121]

2. When Nooh (Noah) prayed for his kaafir son, Allaah rebuked him for doing so, and taught him that this person was not a member of his family, and that this prayer was not a righteous deed on his part. So Nooh sought forgiveness from his Lord, repented and returned to Allaah: Nooh said: O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers. [Hood 11:47 interpretation of the meaning].

3. When Dawood (David) realized that he had been too quick to judge, without listening to what the second disputant had to say, he hastened to repent: and he sought Forgiveness of his Lord, and he fell down prostrate and turned (to Allaah) in repentance. [Saad 38:24 interpretation of the meaning].

Everyone, even the Prophets, is in need of the forgiveness of Allaah. Allaah has blessed His Prophets by forgiving their sins, and He has blessed our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) as He said (interpretation of the meaning): That Allaah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His favour upon you, and guide you on the Straight Path. [al-Fath 48:2].

And Allaah (God) knows best.

Source: Islamqa
name of sin Jesus committed according to the Bible , and stop coping and paste I don't have time to read your nonsense
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yemobrown(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
chiedu7:
Mumus felicitating with the religion that denies Jesus is the Son o f God & murders those who believe in Jesus

Don't be a fanatic. The scripture says " love your neighbor as your". Your neighbor can practice whatever religion he so desires but love should be the common factor between you two.
Compliment..
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by olamoses75(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
They're quick to celebrate with Muslims for salah, but it took them forever to send condolence message to TB Joshua’s family.
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence." MATTHEW 23:25
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
name of sin Jesus committed according to the Bible , and stop coping and paste I don't have time to read your nonsense
Jesus started preaching the Gospel at the age of 30 and ended at 33. Did Jesus ever sin between the age 1 to 30 this record cannot be found in the canonical Gospels.

There is a non canonical Gospel which details the infancy Gospel of Jesus read it and then comment on whether Jesus ever sinned or not.

Title: Infancy Gospel thomas

The fact that Jesus was a man meant he was also susceptible to sinning since he was the son of man, he can eat, sleep , die, sin, be tempted by Satan, if Jesus can't sin then Satan would not have tempted him.
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
Jesus started preaching the Gospel at the age of 30 and ended at 33. Did Jesus ever sin between the age 1 to 30 this record cannot be found in the canonical Gospels.

There is a non canonical Gospel which details the infancy Gospel of Jesus read it and then comment on whether Jesus ever sinned or not.

The fact that Jesus was a man meant he was also susceptible to sinning since he was the son of man, he can eat, sleep , die, sin, be tempted by Satan, if Jesus can't sin then Satan would not have tempted him.
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yetunsbay(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
lemme help ur lazy ass...person wey no fit read ordinary write up go read Bible...check through second paragraph read and digest
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by Cnach: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
chiedu7:
Mumus felicitating with the religion that denies Jesus is the Son o f God & murders those who believe in Jesus
If CAN is has anything to do with God I would have change religion self.
They didn't facilitate with TB Joshua's family but with Muslims as if they would stop killing them. If u like go and sweep mosque na still collect u go collect

1 Like

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by Cnach: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
haekymbahd:

There is a non canonical Gospel which details the infancy Gospel of Jesus read it and then comment on whether Jesus ever sinned or

That guy has nothing to do with English language write in Arabic if u want him to understand u
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
lemme help ur lazy ass...person wey no fit read ordinary write up go read Bible...check through second paragraph read and digest
why are u running from my question is Jesus sinless yes or no
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
haekymbahd:

Jesus was not flesh and blood Jesus came in a nature of a man yet he is God

If you claim Jesus committed a sin show me where it was stated please

Jesus said before Abraham I am

Read John 1 : 1-14
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
haekymbahd:

when his mother took him to Jerusalem and he was find among the elder how old was Jesus , Jesus ministry started from the day he was born

You can quote me again if only you can find anywhere in any holy or unholy book where it was written that Jesus committed sin

Even in your Koran show me where it was written that Jesus committed any particular sin if you can find it then shout up and don't quote me again because I don't deal with brainless people
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by Nitah1: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
iwaeda:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/19/can-fecilitates-with-muslims-at-eid-el-kabir/?
Yet THE CONFUSED ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA could not condole with family's of pastor TB Joshua.

The apostolic brotherhood have gone with the apostles.

I do not know why this Angel have not blow the trumpet.
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by rhektor(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
if surely u're sharp enough then you'd easily deduce answer

Deduce from the gibberish above? No I'm not that sharp
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yetunsbay(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
why are u running from my question is Jesus sinless yes or no
reading problem is for Africans especially Nigerians. Check my response
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yetunsbay(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
rhektor:

Deduce from the gibberish above? No I'm not that sharp
then I seize to argue intellectually with you since u seems not to be sharp
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by chiedu7: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
haekymbahd:
Jesus is the son of God just like Israel is the son of God. God had no only begotten son

Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

God had no begotten son, infact angels and believers are also sons of God or is Jesus the second born after Israel?

There is no where Jesus called himself only begotten son of God.

Never did we Muslim deny that Jesus is Christ (messiah) do your research

Allah SWT said:

"And they say, The Most Merciful has taken a son. Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 26)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Christians are the antichrist

Jesus is worshiped in the bible, no other person is worshiped by men of God
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
chiedu7:

Jesus is worshiped in the bible, no other person is worshiped by men of God

The same Jesus worshipped someone else

Mathew 26
36Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and He told His disciples, Sit down here while I go over yonder and pray.

39And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Jesus said "Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
reading problem is for Africans especially Nigerians. Check my response
your response is not an issue answer my question that all I asked you and I want you to answer with yes or no
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yetunsbay(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
your response is not an issue answer my question that all I asked you and I want you to answer with yes or no
That isn't a question to be honoured with a direct Yes or No.
Are you aware there exists a major sin & minor sin ? Read up

And God knows best.
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
DannyG8:
According to the infant Gospel of Thomas (non canonical Gospel)

[b]The text describes the life of the child Jesus from the age of five to age twelve,[10] with fanciful, and sometimes malevolent, supernatural events. He is presented as a precocious child who starts his education early.[10] The stories cover how the young Incarnation of God matures and learns to use his powers for good and how those around him first respond in fear and later with admiration.[2] One of the episodes involves Jesus making clay birds, which he then proceeds to bring to life, an act also attributed to Jesus in Quran 5:110,[11] and in a medieval work known as Toledot Yeshu, although Jesus's age at the time of the event is not specified in either account. In another episode, a child disperses water that Jesus has collected. Jesus kills this first child, when at age one he curses a boy, which causes the child's body to wither into a corpse. Later, Jesus kills another child via curse when the child apparently accidentally bumps into Jesus, throws a stone at Jesus, or punches Jesus (depending on the translation).[/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by rhektor(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2021
yetunsbay:
then I seize to argue intellectually with you since u seems not to be sharp

At all I'm not your kind of sharp person, go away with your silliness
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=haekymbahd post=103918401]According to the infant Gospel of Thomas (non canonical Gospel)

[b]The text describes the life of the child Jesus from the age of five to age twelve,[10] with fanciful, and sometimes malevolent, supernatural events. He is presented as a precocious child who starts his education early.[10] The stories cover how the young Incarnation of God matures and learns to use his powers for good and how those around him first respond in fear and later with admiration.[2] One of the episodes involves Jesus making clay birds, which he then proceeds to bring to life, an act also attributed to Jesus in Quran 5:110,[11] and in a medieval work known as Toledot Yeshu, although Jesus's age at the time of the event is not specified in either account. In another episode, a child disperses water that Jesus has collected. Jesus kills this first child, when at age one he curses a boy, which causes the child's body to wither into a corpse. Later, Jesus kills another child via curse when the child apparently accidentally bumps into Jesus, throws a stone at Jesus, or punches Jesus (depending on the translation).[/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas
[/quote can't you understand simple instructions anyway don't quote me again if you can answer my question
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by DannyG8(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
yetunsbay:
That isn't a question to be honoured with a direct Yes or No.
Are you aware there exists a major sin & minor sin ? Read up

And God knows best.
if you quote me again I go swear for your generation
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=DannyG8 post=103926795][/quote]Alright even Jesus has answered you now tell me what did Jesus mean here kindly explain

Mark 10
17 And as He was setting out on His journey, a man ran up and knelt before Him and asked Him, Teacher, [You are [j]essentially and perfectly [k]morally] good, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

18And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

Jesus is not God why do call him good/ sinless/ perfect explain please I want to learn?
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by yetunsbay(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2021
DannyG8:
if you quote me again I go swear for your generation
imbibe the culture of seeking knowledge via reading
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by NaijaSumi: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2021
haekymbahd:
Did Jesus exclusively confirm he is the only begotten son of God from the bible.

Who is the author of the bible non of them met Jesus alive.

Continue... Your eye go soon clear
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Continue... Your eye go soon clear
Your own no go clear?
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by NaijaSumi: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
haekymbahd:
Your own no go clear?

I'm not surprised. This is what your evil religion is known for. You have just demonstrated your evil heart in here.

JESUS IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.

He himself said so... You can see how clear my eyes are

1 Like

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
NaijaSumi:

I'm not surprised. This is what your evil religion is known for. You have just demonstrated your evil heart in here.

JESUS IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.

He himself said so... You can see how clear my eyes are
I replied you in pidgin English that's why I put question mark I meant " won't your eyes also become clear" so I have not said anything wrong.

If someone does not say bad things about my religion then I can't abuse or say bad things about another man's religion I can only express my view.

If I chat with certain people then I might need to talk ill of their religion because they did same to mine.

It is easier for christians to talk ill of Muhammad because they don't believe in him but it is not that easy with Muslims because we also believe in Jesus.

Yeah Jesus is the way, truth and Life without believing in Jesus no one is a Muslim.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

But each prophets e.g Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad e.t.c were all ways, truth, and life the moment God sends another messenger then he becomes the truth but one must definitely believe in the previous prophets.

The Jews don't believe in Jesus (automatically they can't believe Muhammad because prophet Muhammad believes Jesus was Christ) while Muslims does so we are not the same with the Jews.

Even Jesus said he has so many things to say but the spirit of truth will guide to all truth that means the moment the spirit of truth comes it becomes the truth (reasons for christians believing in Apostle Paul) which proves the last messenger always becomes the truth to clear misconceptions of human

Those who believe in each of the prophet true teachings during their life time will have eternal life.

So in short all prophets of God were (truth, way and life) one has to believe in all. How can one believe in Moses without believing in Abraham.

So a Muslim can't believe in Muhammad without believing in Jesus.

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path."
(QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 61)

"And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."
(QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 62)

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by chiedu7: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
haekymbahd:
The same Jesus worshipped someone else

Mathew 26
36Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and He told His disciples, Sit down here while I go over yonder and pray.

39And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Jesus said "Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

Jesus is Son of God, whom u refuse and instead bow to stones
Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by haekymbahd(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
chiedu7:

Jesus is Son of God, whom u refuse and instead bow to stones
I disagree that Jesus is the only begotten son of God. But if you mean son of God as in Like Adam, Angels, Believers, Israel I might agree with you.

Hope you know the Hebrew (Jews) are also facing a particular direction when praying. No where in the Quran did Allah tell Muslims to bow to stone.

According to (1 King 8 vs 44-45) RSV. "If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whatever, thou shalt sent them, and shall pray unto the Lord toward the city (Jerusalem) which thou hast chosen, and towards the house that I have built for thy name, then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause".

Again let us take a look at another verse in the Bible (Daniel 6 vs 10) "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house, and his window been open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his kneels three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God".

(Psalm 5 vs 7) ASV. "I will worship towards thy Holy Temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth, for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name".

Will you say this People at Jerusalem are worshipping stone.

Allah SWT said:

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 143)

Re: CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir by chiedu7: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2021
haekymbahd:
I disagree that Jesus is the only begotten son of God. But if you mean son of God as in Like Adam, Angels, Believers, Israel I might agree with you.

Hope you know the Hebrew (Jews) are also facing a particular direction when praying. No where in the Quran did Allah tell Muslims to bow to stone.

According to (1 King 8 vs 44-45) RSV. "If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whatever, thou shalt sent them, and shall pray unto the Lord toward the city (Jerusalem) which thou hast chosen, and towards the house that I have built for thy name, then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause".

Again let us take a look at another verse in the Bible (Daniel 6 vs 10) "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house, and his window been open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his kneels three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God".

(Psalm 5 vs 7) ASV. "I will worship towards thy Holy Temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth, for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name".

Will you say this People at Jerusalem are worshipping stone.

Allah SWT said:

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 143)

Do you see Christians or Jews demanding they pray by the wall? angry

Its a choice

In islam u face the stone all over the world to pray to ur stone god grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / The Jet Controversy By Tony Rapu. / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.