Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo (15259 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary / Inec-dismisses-court-restraining-order-on-adamawa- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by MARKone(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Banmeallday:
You see why they said boycott zoo elections...Look at the disgrace in Anambra.

No wonder Cubana and co can through extravagant party.....the people are to an extent lost under the hypnotic NIGGER AREA

Would have still happened if it were to be In Biafra, it will be worse sef.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by ubimagos: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Imagine people that said that there will be no one Nigeria after 2023 taking their governor matter to far far Jigawa to settle! Who do una this thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by matm: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2021
I knew another court would counter the removal of Soludo.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Penguin2: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

Maybe....
Maybe not...but the parties should have envisaged this and got ready.

The APC also have cases against Uba.....Max Okoye's own will be on Sept 22.....Moghalu's own is still there.

I am hopeful that the Court will settle it quickly, so that every other person can go back to campaign when the time comes.

Yea.

Soludo is the only candidate of substance I’m seeing left in the election. I don’t know what an unpopular Umeoji is fighting for.

So the courts should not give a ruling that will lead to Anambra losing Soludo and having someone without a pedigree.

Thank you for giving me insights into the matter though.

1 Like

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by balladin: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:
All these political gymnastics happening in Anambra which is geared towards removing Dr maduka and soludo is highly littered with the DNA's of the sick cabals running this amalgamation.

The two top candidates to be ousted are both highly qualified for better governance and also pro BIAFRA. They fear that allowing them emerge may give birth to a new advanced Politicking in the south, so they are funding cheap hungry fools to balkanize them.
Finally, someone with sense has spoken. Well said sir.

1 Like

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by smartNerd: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC / Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.