Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (40458 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Generalwoodz(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Who get her number here? I want check somefin
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Depressed101: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:
She will eventually regret this decision.
she will not
.. Ah... The country is bad, but we don't wish somebody who has decided to make sacrifice bad luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Xmen149(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
advanceDNA:
Una sure say we no go need DNA test reason this girl matter

Look all through her legs Dark tarn(light brown) ,that shows she is mixed her face and is shaped like Caucasian and that's the mums strong gene. Have you seen her lil sisters picture? No one will tell you that one is a black girl..Lol

I have seen blacks marry White ladies and have,mixed kid,white kid and black kid all in same family and all of them identify with the father's origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Xmen149(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
1) Ashely and her family..notice the colour of the lil sister.

2) and 3) are images of biracial twins (Black and White parents).

She is a black,and her dad is Nigerian(probably with white mum not sure).

Allow her be guys,she has identified with a place where her inner self feels peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Realhommie(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Ppogbae:
She actually reached out to NFF to declare her allegiance. She's really in love with this country. All the best to her.

P.S.

Her father is half Nigerian, half white while her mom is full blooded white
Yea. Her father's father is the original Nigerian.

But i like how these people make decisions. An average Nigerian in her shoes will never choose the falcons over the English team. I am happy for her and wish her all the best.

P.S - It seems more Nigerians in diaspora and/or more people with Nigerian roots now are more interested to identify with home.. Good one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Realhommie(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021
xxxangel:

Olodo plenty here, learn to read its not hard ooo, her Father na Naija blood .....read again
Her father is half Nigerian and half British. It's her father's father that's purely Nigerian. But yes, she has Nigerian roots.
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by naijaman2225(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:

SHE NEVA UNDERSTAND YET. SHE STILL DEY TINK SEY NAIJA NA LIKE ENGLAND
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Egabs(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:
why did u say so sir ? that she will regret her decision to play for Nigeria if I may ask sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by 9jaRealist: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:

You sound like someone with a low self-esteem…
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by ifymadu: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
thank God you did not insult me because what you put down there is inconsequential

Cos you don't deserve any mention/attention, that's why I need to focus my energy on the id.ot that brought you into existence.
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by freshalien: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifymadu:

Your stup.d father is a b.stard for wasting his sperm on an id.ot like you.

Your entire lineage and generation; past, present and future are all stupid and idiiotic b.stards and imbeciiles! Ogun go kill all una for the negative energy wey you dey carry waka. I repeat “negative energy kill you dia!”; bad belle go kill you throwey for road! Ode! Ewu! Goat of the highest order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Asadujames202(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Newton85:
David Olatokunbo Alaba doesn't need to wear a Super Eagles Jersey to be a Yoruba. Bukayo Ayoyinka Saka doesn't need to wear the jersey to be Yoruba. Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori doesn't need to wear the Jersey to be Yoruba. They're all Yoruba playing for another country. It's in them, it can't be erased. Jordan Adeoti is a Beninoise footballer from Porto Novo, are you saying he has to wear a Nigerian Jersey to be Yoruba even though he's from the Republic of Benin? Why exactly do you IPOB cretins always have room temperature IQ?

The players you listed
Are all fringe players except Alaba even though we all know that Bundesliga is a farmers league
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by zedegit: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Overthemoonman:
So England should continue calling a bench warmer and a player that is not inform? Even Nigerian has stopped calling players that switched to Nigeria because they are not in form e.g Bryan Idowu, Sone Aluko, Cyril Dessers and so many others...
In your words, have they been dumped too by Nigeria? So far Saka is always in form, they will continue calling him. When Welbeck was playing day in day out for Manchester, he was always invited (he had 47 caps)... Sterling is also black but he is always being called because he is in form and playing regularly for his club....

I hope you are also reading what you type?

Who is not in form?
Didn't you see her records above? She helped win FA cup. Nigeria will give her regular playing time and with Oshoala babe, your role will be to be shouting "Goal!"

With regular playing time and Nigeria being African giant in senior female football, she can land any club assuming she doesn't want her current club.

Playing for Nigeria is as a country not as a club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Emilokoiyawon: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Asadujames202:
David Alaba an Austrian Is now a Yoruba man. You funny though

I know you are fool. So citizenship is now tribe? So Israel Adesanya is also not Yoruba? Ola Aina is not Yoruba? Balogun is not Yoruba? So Kamaru Usman is not Edo? Troost Ekong is not Akwa-Cross?Tell me what is the meaning of Alaba in Austrian language. Idiot
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by ifymadu: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

Your entire lineage and generation; past, present and future are all stupid and idiiotic b.stards and imbeciiles! Ogun go kill all una for the negative energy wey you dey carry waka. I repeat “negative energy kill you dia!”; bad belle go kill you throwey for road! Ode! Ewu! Goat of the highest order!

Poor lousy broke as*, I'm sure you've not eaten since yesterday. Your olosho m.ma just brought you to earth to be a liability to hard working decent people. Frustration has taken the best part of you. Just humble and beg as you have always done and you might get something for your next meal. Wasted sperm that was planted into your olosho m.ma by a r.pist armed robber f.ther.

Does your m.m ever know who impregnated her to give birth to a wasted being like you? Ode oshi...
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by ifymadu: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

Hope you have eaten some pig today to celebrate your evil leader and religion?
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by freshalien: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifymadu:

Hope you have eaten some pig today to celebrate your evil leader and religion?

As an atheist, I do enjoy a good meal of pig meat pepper soup with correct pounded yam. That thing get flesh die along with plenty oil if you chop the skin part. In Tanzania, it is called Kitimoto; ate it a lot during my last visit there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Topmaike007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifymadu:

Cos you don't deserve any mention/attention, that's why I need to focus my energy on the id.ot that brought you into existence.
you are still not insulting me because if your parents had used Condom when they were fvcking.. Someone like you that don't have regards for elders won't come into this life to spill trash out of envy for others.. I still feel ashamed to associate myself with igbo like you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by freshalien: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifymadu:

Poor lousy broke as*, I'm sure you've not eaten since yesterday. Your olosho m.ma just brought you to earth to be a liability to hard working decent people. Frustration has taken the best part of you. Just humble and beg as you have always done and you might get something for your next meal. Wasted sperm that was planted into your olosho m.ma by a r.pist armed robber f.ther.

Does your m.m ever know who impregnated her to give birth to a wasted being like you? Ode oshi...

Shots missed! I repeat, shots fired but target missed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by OwenJesse27(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Masturbator2020:

What are they honouring Aisha buhari for?

I know probably to tell her thank you for choping Our money and being the president wife embarassed
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by OwenJesse27(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xmen149:
1) Ashely and her family..notice the colour of the lil sister.

2) and 3) are images of biracial twins (Black and White parents).

She is a black,and her dad is Nigerian(probably with white mum not sure).

Allow her be guys,she has identified with a place where her inner self feels peace

Her father is a half Nigerian and British..... So her gra parents are Nigerian and British
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Newton85: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Asadujames202:

The players you listed
Are all fringe players except Alaba even though we all know that Bundesliga is a farmers league
Whether they're fringe players or not, whether the Bundesliga is a farmers league or not, the point is they're all Yoruba players, end of. Now, where are your own fringe players? How come we didn't see some of them at the Euros?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Starzo: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

As an atheist, I do enjoy a good meal of pig meat pepper soup with correct pounded yam. That thing get flesh die along with plenty oil if you chop the skin part. In Tanzania, it is called Kitimoto; ate it a lot during my last visit there.
bro how the babes for tz??...I hear say their backside mad
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by smartNerd: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by ifymadu: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

Shots missed! I repeat, shots fired but target missed!

It's all good bro, sorry about the foul words and have a great day �
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by ifymadu: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
you are still not insulting me because if your parents had used Condom when they were fvcking.. Someone like you that don't have regards for elders won't come into this life to spill trash out of envy for others.. I still feel ashamed to associate myself with igbo like you..

It's all good bro, sorry about the foul words and have a great day �
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xmen149:

Look all through her legs Dark tarn(light brown) ,that shows she is mixed her face and is shaped like Caucasian and that's the mums strong gene. Have you seen her lil sisters picture? No one will tell you that one is a black girl..Lol

I have seen blacks marry White ladies and have,mixed kid,white kid and black kid all in same family and all of them identify with the father's origin

White genes are not stronger than black genes jare...I smell foul play.. btw where did u see dark legs...I’m looking at the picture she wore a jersey...she’s a compelte Caucasian from hair to toe
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by gibzzhd: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
The camping is abroad so she wouldn't mind. The moment she lands I Nigeria her regrets starts...
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by gibzzhd: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
How would she cope would the unpaid wages, poor treatment and bad management. Definitely she would regret her decision
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by freshalien: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

bro how the babes for tz??...I hear say their backside mad

Guy, no be small tin my eye see when I go there. TZ women get some of the biggest backside wey my eye don see, left and right, something dey always shake. cheesy Na God save me, if not na wife I for cary come back. cheesy
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Starzo: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

Guy, no be small tin my eye see when I go there. TZ women get some of the biggest backside wey my eye don see, left and right, something dey always shake. cheesy Na God save me, if not na wife I for cary come back. cheesy
was it difficult getting into the country??
Re: Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons by Starzo: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
freshalien:

was it difficult getting into the country??

u still need Visa as a Nigerian??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly / Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.