Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Looking For A Soulmate - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Soulmate (644 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Am Tired Of Been Single. / Vacancy For A Soulmate.. / Stop Being Lonely,get A True Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Soulmate by Aish8: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Soulmate by 2special(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aish8:
I am a lady with a good sense of humour. I am smart and fun to be with. I will like to see myself as homely and God oriented.I am a professional in my field.
I look forward to meet a handsome,smart ,understandind ,hard working/working class and eloquent man who is God fearing and responsible. Smells nice and neat .I am a single mom of one,I want someone who will love me unconditionally and I will also reciprocate. Preferably a Muslim and MUST be educated and financially stable.
Send two(2) pictures of yourself to adeolajimoh2018@gmail.com with a brief description about yourself. Thanks
You want a man that will Love you unconditionally but you're giving the man conditions he must Possess, a single mum of that matter....

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Soulmate by Powermind: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
2special:
You want a man that will Love you unconditionally but you're giving the man conditions he must Possess, a single mum of that matter....

Guy you're hatch grin grin

No mind the person wey dey give condition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For A Soulmate by 2special(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Powermind:

Guy you're hatch grin grin

No mind the person wey dey give condition
yeah, there's brand new vehicles, Tokunbo vehicles but a single mum of one, is like a Nigerian used vehicles.... soon, her request will be, inasmuch the man is still breathing, she no mind....
Re: Looking For A Soulmate by Powermind: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
2special:
yeah, there's brand new vehicles, Tokunbo vehicles but a single mum of one, is like a Nigerian used vehicles.... soon, her request will be, inasmuch the man is still breathing, she no mind....

Chisos! I thought you were harsh but I swear you're savage. Guy temper justice with Messi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Soulmate by fergieboy: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Get a clay sis

Whosoever possesses all this qualities you listed won’t option for an after 1
Re: Looking For A Soulmate by Jeon(f): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Aish8:
I am a lady with a good sense of humour. I am smart and fun to be with. I will like to see myself as homely and God oriented.I am a professional in my field.
I look forward to meet a handsome,smart ,understandind ,hard working/working class and eloquent man who is God fearing and responsible. Smells nice and neat .I am a single mom of one,I want someone who will love me unconditionally and I will also reciprocate.Preferably a Muslim from the South and he MUST be educated and financially stable.
Send two(2) pictures of yourself to adeolajimoh2018@gmail.com with a brief description about yourself. Thanks

Here's the photos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dipo Need Female Friends / Who Will Be My Friend-for Real / I Need A Girl In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.