Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now (8602 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by ANTIFA: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
D
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:

That’s because sex does not affect vaginal muscle tone. It’s urban myth steeped in ignorance and quite frankly, male grandeur.

Thinking a 6 inch peenis with maybe a 2-3 inch girth can affect a whole vagina that births humans and goes back to normal is the epitome is delusions of grandeur. Men really do wish their penisess have that much power.

Satan'na grin that Lie expired 10 years ago. Like a rubber band over stretched for extended periods of time, slack and expansion must occur, which is why all of you are now doing kegels. grin

6 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If you didn't marry a virgin, you will surely regret it.
Once a girl is fvcked by a man who didn't marry her she carries a trait of him. If you are unfortunate enough to marry such a woman, you will give birth to children who has characters not found in you or the wife but found In men she has slept with.
Long story short, if you marry a non virgin, you will spend your life training a BASTARD!
My children will be pure breed .

Since we have educated illiterates roaming around in this forum who take pride in their stupidity as facts, let us help them disect their foolishness and see if it makes sense to sane minds.

I want to assume you are a virgin, so that your virgin wife will not regret marrying a man that has fvcked multiple women, thereby you end up carrying trait of the women and insert it into your virgin wife and she ends up giving birth to characters not found in you or your wife but found in women you have slept with, and making your wife take care of BASTARDS in the process instead of pure breeds.

I hope the above analogy makes sense to you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2021
I am yet to see where the lady explicitly told you she has been having sex everyday of her life for 22years, or as a typical nl male thought process, you assumed that cos she started at 9, makes it equal to having sex since then innit? And since she is against having sex at the moment, it didn't occur to you that she may have stopped years ago right?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by fineboynl(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Hathor5:

You sound like a pedophile, seriously! angry angry
you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2021
fineboynl:
you are a fool

You are a disgusting pervert. And you opened this thread to satisfy your sick fantasies claiming that a child of 9 years enjoys sex every day. Bloody pedophile.

8 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:

Hmm. I don’t think you understand the meaning of blackmail.

That being said, you can walk away from any conditions you don’t like. If you want sex in a relationship and the lady says no, walk away.

What you can’t do is want sex in a relationship and then turn around to insult women who had sex in a relationship with men like you who wanted sex in their relationship. I mean you can do that (as you obviously are doing here) but it makes you look confused and unserious. Why do you make your own lives difficult? The math is not mathing

You've spoken well. Let every guy become the value of what he wants and relate to a lady that wants the same thing.

The challenging thing I find these days is that a lady/guy entering a relationship without a define boundary as to the essence of starting the relationship in the first place, hook up or marriage? If you can't define a relationship before really starting, in my opinion it's just better to back out and wait for who wants to commit at your level. It's that simple and avoid stupid pressures from peers and parents while occupying oneself on productive ventures that bring money and fulfilment, equally trusting God to guide one aright.

It's really sickening reading some stories here, people wanting what they can't give and people giving what they won't receive. That's the height of hypocrisy and pretence.

Sincerely all these excuse ladies especially 25 yrs upwards, give is not justifying as to how men took advantage of them, you can discern people from interacting with them, she might have fallen prey once or twice but a repeated cycle of disappointed expectations and experiences shows she has an issue within she needs to address, same thing goes with good/sincere guys.

nijaomegacode:
If you didn't marry a virgin, you will surely regret it.
Once a girl is fvcked by a man who didn't marry her she carries a trait of him. If you are unfortunate enough to marry such a woman, you will give birth to children who has characters not found in you or the wife but found In men she has slept with.
Long story short, if you marry a non virgin, you will spend your life training a BASTARD!
My children will be pure breed .

Guy where did you get this from?

Biglittlelois:

Since we have educated illiterates roaming around in this forum who take pride in their stupidity as facts, let us help them disect their foolishness and see if it makes sense to sane minds.

I want to assume you are a virgin, so that your virgin wife will not regret marrying a man that has fvcked multiple women, thereby you end up carrying trait of the women and insert it into your virgin wife and she ends up giving birth to characters not found in you or your wife but found in women you have slept with, and making your wife take care of BASTARDS in the process instead of pure breeds.

Sweet reply.

7 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

a doctor (possibly OB-GYN) who specializes in the female reproductive system.

sexual dysfunctions and gynecological problems....vag1na/womb malformation ... possible internal damage due to possible untreated STD/STI for years. making sure that she can actually have children (as we all know that having kids is a major issue for Nigerians)

you guys cant compare the sexual organ of a 9yr old child with that of an adult woman, moreso one during childbirth... come on! a demon having sex with a child can possibly damage that child vag1na and reproductive system. common symptoms from such evil act includes chronic pelvic pain, d[b]yspareunia[/b] (aka sharp/intense pain in the toto during intercourse), vaginismus (aka involuntary tensing/closure of the toto during intercourse), nonspecific vaginitis (aka inflammation of the vajayjay), and gastrointestinal disorders.

am not an expert, but i am sure that an adult penis would go way pass the reproductive system of a 9yr old child, and closer to that child stomach and/or further.

Eeew! Too much disturbing details sad

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by DoingBetter: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hathor5:

To say his comment is disturbing is quite the understatement. His mind never went to the pain such a child must feel, not even the trauma such that some develop severe issues later on. I cringe at some of the comments made by men on this site, men who are actual human beings and I wonder what system of upbringing or education failed them. To be alive at a time when every knowledge is just a click away and then willfully remain ignorant must be quite tasking indeed. I’m worried about the breed of men Nigerian ladies are exposed to and the women who will marry such men in future. Thankfully, this is a case of empty drums making the loudest noise. The men I’ve met are actually sensible and make better choices.

10 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:
You don't know that an average Nigeria girl has been sexually molested as a child? Abi you think say as girls dey slay and no dey get respect for their papa age mates na today e start?

More than 70% of sexually active girls started from sexual abuse.
I never even reach 8 years when one stupid 'uncle' a neighbor showed me his erected _dick. It was when another child in the compound reported that I realize he was also showing others his erected _dick for fun.

Sick perverts everywhere.

Always blame it on the men.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by LadyRosa(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Always blame it on the men.

Yes, the greatest percentage falls on the men.

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

Yes, the greatest percentage falls on the men.

I hear you.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
limcar:
Madam, the injection of the penis no matter the length or size makes the vagina elastic just by the mere pumping and stroking of the vaginal hole repeatedly.
the vagina is naturally elastic. To it’s benefit actually

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

a doctor (possibly OB-GYN) who specializes in the female reproductive system.

the purpose of OB/GYNs is for women’s health. Not to examine if a woman is theoretically up to a man’s sexual standards

sexual dysfunctions and gynecological problems....vag1na/womb malformation ...
fair enough. However sex doesn’t cause sexual dysfunction or genitaliaa malformation. Those can be congenital or physiological

possible internal damage due to possible untreated STD/STI for years. making sure that she can actually have children (as we all know that having kids is a major issue for Nigerians)
now this is something that can be assessed. However, it’s not gender specific. If a man is requiring this before marriage, he should be willing to be examined too. That way both of them can be on the same page wiht their expectations

you guys cant compare the sexual organ of a 9yr old child with that of an adult woman, moreso one during childbirth... come on! a demon having sex with a child can possibly damage that child vag1na and reproductive system. common symptoms from such evil act includes chronic pelvic pain, d[b]yspareunia[/b] (aka sharp/intense pain in the toto during intercourse), vaginismus (aka involuntary tensing/closure of the toto during intercourse), nonspecific vaginitis (aka inflammation of the vajayjay), and gastrointestinal disorders.
am not an expert, but i am sure that an adult penis would go way pass the reproductive system of a 9yr old child, and closer to that child stomach and/or further.

You’re correct although too graphic considering the population being discussed and no I wasn’t comparing the two. There’s no comparison. So my point with that isn’t that a child won’t be physically affected by sexual intercoursè with a grown man. Far from it. My point with that you can’t empirically measure the effects of sex on a woman’s vagina because it doesn’t affect women that way. ( A child is a different case). So the guys who think they can tell how much sex a woman has had by also having sex with the woman are deceiving themselves

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
They have absolutely no clue what’s inappropriate and disgusting.
Hathor5:

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
The analogies, false ‘facts’ and comparisons they come up with when it comes to women’s bodies blows my mind
Biglittlelois:

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan'na grin that Lie expired 10 years ago. Like a rubber band over stretched for extended periods of time, slack and expansion must occur, which is why all of you are now doing kegels. grin

A human female is not a rubber band.
Yes women may do kegels due to weakened muscles from childbirth. And that’s why we take time to heal after having babies.

But unless your peniis is the size of new born baby’s head, it doesn’t have the power to expand a woman like you think it does.
That’s just wishful thinking on your part.

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
@bold, are you saying it’s children who seduce older men? So the men are not responsible for this behavior but the children they rape are to blame because they are daughters of satan? I’m trying to get your point clearly.

Dtruthspeaker:

The bold! You wives and daughters of Satan, you have come to cover up your ploy.

It is You Wives and daughters of Satan who seduce, twine, toy and lure older men, daddies, uncles and married into sleeping with you, so that you could FEEL BIG and "eat their Glory" and become "rich".

Then you would go out and boast how greater you are over your fellow girls, while aiming to be your mother's mate, which is why you start talking to mummy and daddy and elders anyhow.

And when the shit blows up, you would then keep quiet as if you did nothing while the whole world blames the idiot fool and Simple thing who has been swallowed by your well, who is standing and wondering how he entered into this well.

There are men who are dogs and funny enough women avoid them, it is always the Simple Stupid Things who fall for your wickedness.

I know una secret, WOMEN HATE MEN AND ARE JEALOUS OF THEM AND THEREFORE, LIKE SATAN, YOU ALL LIVE TO DESTROY (SLAY) MEN.

5 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Women receive, men donate. She's the carrier of traits.
Say whatever you want. Please marry a virgin. A non virgin is a disaster to family making.

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Women receive, men donate. She's the carrier of traits.
Say whatever you want. Please marry a virgin. A non virgin is a disaster to family making.

It didn't occur to you men can donate traits from the women they sleep with to the receiver right? Or your brain didn't think to that extent yes? I actually like the fact that you said "a non virgin is a disaster to family making" meaning since you are not a virgin, you are a "disaster to family making" correct?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:
The analogies, false ‘facts’ and comparisons they come up with when it comes to women’s bodies blows my mind

And the fact that ladies here have been silent about it seems like we are edging them on, thereby making them reinvent and display new foolishness everyday, and making the naive ones see the constant insane display as fact is really disturbing, all because we choose to be the bigger gender by not engaging in war of words with them on something common sense should be able to solve, it's really tiring honestly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yup. We are really silent about a lot of bullshit that we need to be shutting down ASAP. The sexual derogation of women is one thing. I know some ladies shy away from engaging them because then it seems they are the ones being talked about. (You know how we are weird about appearing sexually virtuous) But they are getting very comfortable when it comes to inappropriate sexual conversations about children. We just siddon dey look.

Biglittlelois:

And the fact that ladies here has been silent about it seems like we are edging them on, thereby making them reinvent and display new foolish thought process everyday, and making the naive ones see the constant insane display as fact is really disturbing, all because we choose to be the bigger gender by not engaging in war of words with them on something common sense should be able to solve, it's really tiring honestly.

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:
Yup. We are really silent about a lot of bullshit that we need to be shutting down ASAP. The sexual derogation of women is one thing. I know some ladies shy away from engaging them because then it seems they are the ones being talked about. (You know how we are weird about appearing sexually virtuous) But they are getting very comfortable when it comes to inappropriate sexual conversations about children. We just siddon dey look.

One thread that hit FP made me decide never to let their bullshit slide anymore, they are too comfortable in the chair and it has finally broken, whether a thread is directed to a person or generally, they will be dished the bile right back, don't let me get started on the op and others on their displayed paedo tendencies, I chose to ignore to avoid being vulgar, they talk like that because it hasn't hit home, when it does, they will know how it feels.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

It didn't occur to you men can donate traits from the women they sleep with to the receiver right? Or your brain didn't think to that extent yes? I actually like the fact that you said "a non virgin is a disaster to family making" meaning since you are not a virgin, you are a "disaster to family making" correct?

You still think men and women are sexually anatomically the same. What a shame.
Look I know it pains you that you didn't marry the men that slept with you because your wanted material things, but sister, i am not the source of your frustration.
You have been fvcked, you can not be unfvcked. I'm sorry.
Try to teach your daughters not to open their legs anyhow if they want to be truly faithful to their husbands.
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You still think men and women are sexually anatomically the same. What a shame.
Look I know it pains you that you didn't marry the men that slept with you because your wanted material things, but sister, i am not the source of your frustration.
You have been fvcked, you can not be unfvcked. I'm sorry.
Try to teach your daughters not to open their legs anyhow if they want to be truly faithful to their husbands.
Ciao!

You must be God to really think men and women are not sexually anatomically the same, if yes, share the content and graphical details on how you, a god, proportioned the anatomy on how "women transfer trait from men they've slept with to their child, but not the same for diick hopping men", if no, you must be an orangutan that prefers to think with his ass to justify his promiscuousness when faced with a point he cannot win,

And yet here we are on how it will always be with a typical nl male, no clear cut intelligence whatsoever to prove their baseless point, they always go personal when outwitted as always because that is the limit their brain can go, same usual balderdash from sad little boys.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:
They have absolutely no clue what’s inappropriate and disgusting.

This fineboynl shouldn't be let around children. angry
To say that his comments are disturbing is an understatement.

5 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
DoingBetter:

To say his comment is disturbing is quite the understatement. His mind never went to the pain such a child must feel, not even the trauma such that some develop severe issues later on. I cringe at some of the comments made by men on this site, men who are actual human beings and I wonder what system of upbringing or education failed them. To be alive at a time when every knowledge is just a click away and then willfully remain ignorant must be quite tasking indeed. I’m worried about the breed of men Nigerian ladies are exposed to and the women who will marry such men in future. Thankfully, this is a case of empty drums making the loudest noise. The men I’ve met are actually sensible and make better choices.

I suspect it's not only lack of empathy and ignorance. Imagine him asking peeps how a mother will not notice the child has been abused. Like he came for advice. And anyone who believes that a child of 9 years can be sex hungry is a pervert. I wish all these pedophiles had their dicks cut off. It would reduce the rate of child abuse drastically.

5 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Talking abt virginity is only for female.(the hymen has a reason why it's present in female but absent in male genitals.)

No difference between a sexually active man and a non sexually active man.. tell us if u have any pls...

Stop putting emotion into what we are seeing face to face... Male Virgin kor..

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
danilmo:

Talking abt virginity is only for female.(the hymen has a reason why it's present in female but absent in male genitals.)
It’s a thin membrane that protects young girls from outside elements until they can properly care for themselves.

No difference between a sexually active man and a non sexually active man.. tell us if u have any pls...

Stop putting emotion into what we are seeing face to face... Male Virgin kor..
yes virginity is a social construct. Many sexually inactive women don’t have a hymen. It’s purpose is not to determine who has had sex or not.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:
@bold, are you saying it’s children who seduce older men?

YES!

And 90% of you girls seduce older men, which is why since secondary school, you girls ALWAYS had and dated boyfriends from the University and even those working/married men and uncles.

cococandy:

So the men are not responsible for this behavior but the children they rape are to blame because they are daughters of satan? I’m trying to get your point clearly.

grin you got my point, you are just attempting to deflect the attention from the fact that secondary school girls are always trying to seduce older men, hence the beginning of the "WHORING PHASE'!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:

A human female is not a rubber band.
Yes women may do kegels due to weakened muscles from childbirth. And that’s why we take time to heal after having babies.

But unless your peniis is the size of new born baby’s head, it doesn’t have the power to expand a woman like you think it does.
That’s just wishful thinking on your part.

grin you are preaching to the church chairs but it is sufficient for me that you have admitted that "Yes women may do kegels"

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:

It’s a thin membrane that protects young from outside elements until they can properly care for themselves.

yes virginity is a social construct. Many sexually inactive women don’t have a hymen. It’s purpose is not determine who has had sex or not.

Till they can properly care for themselves kwa grin

What's ur source fess.. abi which kind amulumala rhyme is this grin

U would have sounded better if u tell us other ways hymen dislodge aside penetration...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.