Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now (8623 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is such a disgusting submission.

Why not hand the mantle of leadership over to children since they are responsible for the behavior of grown ass men like you. Shameless.
Dtruthspeaker:

YES!

And 90% of you girls seduce older men, which is why since secondary school, you girls ALWAYS had and dated boyfriends from the University and even those working/married men and uncles.

grin you got my point, you are just attempting to deflect the attention from the fact that secondary school girls are always trying to seduce older men, hence the beginning of the "WHORING PHASE'!

5 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
danilmo:

Till they can properly care for themselves kwa grin

What's ur source fess.. abi which kind amulumala rhyme is this grin

I Have never encountered girls who have no hymen, it's part of there anatomical structure except there is any congenital anomaly( Agenesis).. and that is term not normal.

U would have sounded better if u tell us other ways hymen dislodge aside penetration but that they aren't there naturally is a backyard rhymes aside for congenital cases and these are rare...

I know you’d rather be in ignorance
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/myths-and-facts-about-hymen

The most common myth around the hymen is that it remains “intact” until it’s broken during vaginal penetration, which renders it a physical marker of virginity. Though there are many instances where women do experience a small amount of bleeding from hymenal tearing at first intercourse, this is by no means a universal experience, as there are many women who have very little tissue there in the first place.

Another common myth is that the hymen is rigid and penetrable. The tissue is actually stretchy and flexible, which means it does not necessarily tear with penetration. In many cases, some tearing or stretching occurs over time from tampons, gynecological exams or vigorous exercise.

Because of these factors, it’s impossible to tell by examining a woman if she’s a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

The bold! You wives and daughters of Satan, you have come to cover up your ploy.

It is You Wives and daughters of Satan who seduce, twine, toy and lure older men, daddies, uncles and married into sleeping with you, so that you could FEEL BIG and "eat their Glory" and become "rich".

Then you would go out and boast how greater you are over your fellow girls, while aiming to be your mother's mate, which is why you start talking to mummy and daddy and elders anyhow.

And when the shit blows up, you would then keep quiet as if you did nothing while the whole world blames the idiot fool and Simple thing who has been swallowed by your well, who is standing and wondering how he entered into this well.

There are men who are dogs and funny enough women avoid them, it is always the Simple Stupid Things who fall for your wickedness.

I know una secret, WOMEN HATE MEN AND ARE JEALOUS OF THEM AND THEREFORE, LIKE SATAN, YOU ALL LIVE TO DESTROY (SLAY) MEN.
[/s]

You are a very very very wicked man!
Just like most men on this toxic forum!

If women hated men so much as you emphasized, your mother would never have let you live immediately you were born! or were you not born of a woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

YES!

And 90% of you girls seduce older men, which is why since secondary school, you girls ALWAYS had and dated boyfriends from the University and even those working/married men and uncles.

grin you got my point, you are just attempting to deflect the attention from the fact that secondary school girls are always trying to seduce older men, hence the beginning of the "WHORING PHASE'!
[/s]

You’re so shameless! What is wrong with you?

God will definitely punish every adult who abuses/defiles a child with the excuse of being seduced!
Children are sacred before God!

It would be better that a millstone were tied around the adult’s neck and drowned than what’s coming to them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
cococandy:

I know you’d rather be in ignorance
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/myths-and-facts-about-hymen

When cases of Agenesis of anatomical parts are many , does that makes it a norm?? You how many unhymen born ladies have u seen?? No b hear u dey hear am??

Hole in the heart , are they not many too?? Does that makes hole in the heart a normal anatomy??

Yes if course people break there hymen via many means not only sex..

How come u didn't figure out where u spoke abt hymen presence till they can care for themselves?? Lol..

There is nothing like male virginity.. on a normal ground a sexed lady is different from an unsexed lady compare to a bro man who has nothing changes on him... Even if he has had thousand experience. No change..

So let op do his findings and don't emotionally talk down his request .
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
I don't wanna believe these sick elements parading as boys on nairaland think like this offline I just wanna believe they are intentionally being stupid.

But then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Biglittlelois(f): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
danilmo:

Talking abt virginity is only for female.(the hymen has a reason why it's present in female but absent in male genitals.)

No difference between a sexually active man and a non sexually active man.. tell us if u have any pls...

Stop putting emotion into what we are seeing face to face... Male Virgin kor..

Tell that guy the truth.. A bleeped kitten is no longer d same as wen it's unfucked..

Infact op need to take her to obs/gyne doctor to examine her if she has no issue down there since she was immaturely penetrated..
[/s]

Trying to be smart by zero instead of quarter right? My comment you quoted has nothing to do with your comment and the Op, if you had paused for a second to digest my first quote of that guy, you'd comprehend and assimilate what we are on about, but because it is a female, you prefer to quote cluelessly, to the extend of using the usual "emotion" banter to score cheap nothingness, whereas the one I quoted was so full of emotions he had to go personal as is typical of you guys, but it escaped your eyes because you're blind right? if you are scared of quoting him to tell the truth, direct your mention to someone else, not me.

P. S. Virgin male exists, a guy will know if he hasn't had sex in his life before regardless of lack of evidence like females, except you are a rare breed that has been fvcking from birth yes? Next time, try to apply your functioning brain when talking about virginity or trying to justify promiscuousness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Trying to be smart by zero instead of quarter right? My comment you quoted has nothing to do with your comment and the Op, if you had paused for a second to digest my first quote of that guy, you'd comprehend and assimilate what we are on about, but because it is a female, you prefer to quote cluelessly, to the extend of using the usual "emotion" banter to score cheap nothingness, whereas the one I quoted was so full of emotions he had to go personal as is typical of you guys, but it escaped your eyes because you're blind right? if you are scared of quoting him to tell the truth, direct your mention to someone else, not me.

P. S. Virgin male exists, a guy will know if he hasn't had sex in his life before regardless of lack of evidence like females, except you are a rare breed that has been fvcking from birth yes? Next time, try to apply your functioning brain when talking about virginity or trying to justify promiscuousness.

Go and settle ur score with the other guy, nothing concern me with una rant.. I don't condole inhumane act.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Go and settle ur score with the other guy, nothing concern me with una rant.. I don't condole inhumane act.

P.S. There is nothing like male Virginity, it's just a psychological hoax just to feed u ladies emotion... Meanwhile with a virgin ady or not we guys know during penetration.. A virgin kitten is tight na and difficult to penetrate compare to a jungle queen.. we know . Regular exposure loosen it with time , na we know howfar dey tell u.. it's an elastic, especially wen old age sets it it looses it elasticity quickly

So let op probe further Biko. Op dnt listen to anybody trying to blackmail u.. left for me op should impregnate her to test if need be to be fully convince if in doubt of chances or any medical findings but the warning: DNT impregnate her and dump her with lame excuse o.. fear God.
Who told this illiterate that all virgins are tight and the non virgins are not.

Anyway there is something like male virginity it is not a psychological hoax.In some middle East countries chastity is preached on both men and women men don't get to experience sex until they are married it has always been so until now.What exactly do you understand by virginity a virgin is someone who has experienced no form of sex whatsoever and yes there are men who have not had sex or waited till marriage before they had it and so yes they are known as virgins.The word 'virgin' is gender neutral and not gender specific.

You are not that bright if you think the hymen is a virginity indicator there is no proof of that in ancient times except Africa.How do ladies cope with boys that reason so low this way Our Nigerian girls dey try nor be small.The painful part of it all is that they are confident in their ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who told this illiterate that all virgins are tight and the non virgins are not.

Anyway there is something like male virginity it is not a psychological hoax.In some middle East countries chastity is preached on both men and women men don't get to experience sex until they are married it has always been so until now.

You are not that bright if you think the hymen is a virginity indicator there is no proof of that in ancient times except Africa.How do ladies cope with boys that reason so low this way Our Nigerian girls dey try nor be small.The painful part of it all is that they are confident in their ignorance.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The painful part of it all is that they are confident in their ignorance.
nothing more true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Ok, shey uve done enough research to know that we have loose kitten virgins?? .. that we have an anomaly doesn't make it acceptable norm, aside education u re a lady, na we know wen kitten is loose or tight..

As for chastity in middle East u quote , is that not an imbibe religious beliefs ?? So because pastor preach chastity now proved that there is something called male virginity.. undecided

No, hymen is not a virginity indicator, what then is ?? grin abeg go and sit down..
Ur brilliant fellow up there didn't come this low like ure thinking.

The problem u have is not only ignorance but ure emotionally not fit into this talk...

Ndi
Please shut up.

A word of advice you don't know it all,nobody knows it all,so swallow your pride and leave your ignorance behind you have a browsing phone go and read from experts on this and don't forget to find out the meaning of the hymen and just like the cervix,uterus and every other part of the female reproductive system and what it is used for.It is obvious an illiterate like you doesn't know that not all women are born with an hymen.

Also don't forget to read about male virginity it will do you a lot of good.

What exactly do you use your browsing phone for if you cannot use it to help yourself and rid yourself of this pathetic ignorance.
And we wonder why Nigeria is like this it is because of educated illiterates like you that passed through school but school didn't pass through you.

I won't waste my time teaching a grown up about an hymen and male virginity when even 12 year olds of today are being taught proper sex education and know better.Shame on you and put your phone to good use

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Op if u like don't go and do the right thing o.. allow them to blackmail ur emotion..

Fact is they will never support guys.. hence their weapon is to talk down on ur psychology..
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please shut up.

A word of advice you don't know it all,nobody knows it all,so swallow your pride and leave your ignorance behind you have a browsing phone go and read from experts on this and don't forget to find out the meaning of the hymen and just like the cervix,uterus and every other part of the female reproductive system and what it is used for.It is obvious an illiterate like you doesn't know that not all women are born with an hymen.

Also don't forget to read about male virginity it will do you a lot of good.

What exactly do you use your browsing phone for if you cannot use it to help yourself and rid yourself of this pathetic ignorance.
And we wonder why Nigeria is like this it is because of educated illiterates like you that passed through schybut school didn't pass through you.

I won't waste my time teaching a grown up about an hymen and male virginity when even 12 year olds of today are being taught proper sex education and know better.Shame on you and put your phone to good use
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:
Op if u like don't go and do the right thing o.. allow them to blackmail ur emotion..

Fact is they will never support guys.. hence their weapon is to talk down on ur psychology..

I can only take that shit of no sex till marriage from a Virgin.. at least that I'm sure of..

How will you be sure when you have not confirmed it cheesy if na by character you are on a long thing cheesy.

Your type wil not immediately marry a lady who claims to be a virgin you go wan confirm first and still put marriage on hold or probability.

Nonsense,na the ladies wey dey follow boys wey dey reason like nairaland romance section boys I dey pity,as in of all the men out there it was educated ignoramuses they saw grin

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

How will you be sure when you have not confirmed it cheesy if na by character you are on a long thing cheesy.

Your type wil not immediately marry a lady who claims to be a virgin you go wan confirm first and still put marriage on hold or probability.

Nonsense,na the ladies wey dey follow boys wey dey reason like nairaland romance section boys I dey pity,as in of all the men out there it was educated ignoramuses they saw grin

Nawa o.. with my experience and age u mean I will just believe virgin talk without confirming. Damn it...

U're just ranting romance section boys since but I weigh u since. U really don't know much abt this topic.. lol. Relax.. I'm not ur regular romancelander . I only jump in here to advice a fellow nigga..
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Illogical outburst as usual.. Did I ever say all ladies are born with hymen?? No no.. na u dey fall urself hand .. that there is an anomaly doesn't makes it a norm sister.. we also have many with hole in their heart but does that makes it norm??

Ok if I want to penetrate a virgin non hymen lady, u mean I won't know?? Oh, maybe there is a loose kitten virgin too as u outrightly belief in ur myopic outburst.. abeg go and study more and stop embarrassing logic and education here.

Na your type nor know say vagina tightening cream don dey market.How will you know when you are not a woman or have a woman's body even every woman's body makeup is different but one male homo sapien instead of knowing how to invent the next big thing is busy having a beer parlor hypothesis on the vagina grin.

Imagine comparing a hole in the heart to a girl born without an hymen and claiming it is not normal my goodness where all these kind people come from shocked

If you know what logic and education is you nor go dey talk this nonsense I am embarrassed on your behalf. sad.

Explain to us how you will know cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na your type nor know say vagina tightening cream don dey market.How will you know when you are not a woman or have a woman's body even every woman's body makeup is different but one male homo sapien instead of knowing how to invent the next big thing is busy having a beer parlor hypothesis on the vagina grin.

Imagine comparing a hole in the heart to a girl born without an hymen and claiming it is not normal my goodness where all these kind people come from shocked

If you know what logic and education is you nor go dey talk this nonsense I am embarrassed on your behalf. sad.

Explain to us how you will know cheesy

Call God how many girls have u come across that has no hymen ..eh..

Me I have not and as far as I know, hymen is part of female genital, Agenesis do occur, but that doesn't rule out tight kitten.. okay..

As for the tighning cream thing.. all of u ll soon enter the trouble u are looku for na grin. D adverse effect is on u.. cool
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Just like most men on this toxic forum!

The kinds of things they say and support ehn. It makes you wonder.

4 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Call God how many girls have u come across that has no hymen ..eh..

Me I have not and as far as I know, hymen is part of female genital, Agenesis do occur, but that doesn't rule out tight kitten.. okay..

As for the tighning cream thing.. all of u ll soon enter the trouble u are looku for na grin. D adverse effect is on u.. cool

grin Do not mind them desperately trying to sell fish to the fisherman!

They think today's men are gullible and can be fooled!

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:

Why not hand the mantle of leadership over to children since they are responsible for the behavior of grown ass men like you. Shameless.

See how you flee from the issue and run to Disgusting then to Leadership then you would enter Buhari just to bury the issue grin

Shameless and Wickedness and Disgusting is the proper word for girls seducing older men!

You women seek to hide this Truth and you do not wish that men know this hence you all have rushed out to defend and cover the Truth you know to be True!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Till they can properly care for themselves kwa grin

What's ur source fess.. abi which kind amulumala rhyme is this grin

I Have never encountered girls who have no hymen, it's part of there anatomical structure except there is any congenital anomaly( Agenesis).. and that is term not normal.

U would have sounded better if u tell us other ways hymen dislodge aside penetration...

How many virgins have you 'inspected' down there? grin

You people will be talking trash here without blinking your eye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo

Danilmo's definition of a virgin:

A girl with a hymen.

So we can conclude that a baby girl born without a hymen is not a virgin. grin

And this one considers himself logical and calls others emotional. The comedy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2021
The truth being that children are the ones seducing you? The children are calling the shots?
You really don’t have any control over how you respond to a child acting sexually inappropriate around you?

Aren’t you an idiotic imbecille?

Some of you will chew sand before you accept responsibility for your own sexual misbehavior. If it’s not women and the way they dressed, it’s children and the fact that they belong to satan. No accountability from the so called leaders. With all your logic and what not, others (children nonetheless) are the ones influencing your decisions.

You should be ashamed. I hope the kids around haven’t been harmed
truespeak:

See how you flee from the issue and run to Disgusting then to Leadership then you would enter Buhari just to bury the issue grin

Shameless and Wickedness and Disgusting is the proper word for girls seducing older men!

You women seek to hide this Truth and you do not wish that men know this hence you all have rushed out to defend and cover the Truth you know to be True!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:
The truth being that children are the ones seducing you? The children are calling the shots?
You really don’t have any control over how you respond to a child acting sexually inappropriate around you?

Aren’t you an idiotic imbecille?

Some of you will chew sand before you accept responsibility for your own sexual misbehavior. If it’s not women and the way they dressed, it’s children and the fact that they belong to satan. No accountability from the so called leaders. With all your logic and what not, others (children nonetheless) are the ones influencing your decisions.

You should be ashamed. I hope the kids around haven’t been harmed

See rant and rave! grin grin grin

At the bolded, you admit girls seduce men which is my case! grin

As to the consequent actions of the men, I say:

Now knowing that they are being seduced by girls,they can protect themselves from such seductions knowing that if they fall for it they shall suffer the consequences of the fall including being called names by people like you who know this Truth but would not warn them!

Finito! grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

You’re so shameless! What is wrong with you?

God will definitely punish every adult who abuses/defiles a child with the excuse of being seduced!
Children are sacred before God!

It would be better that a millstone were tied around the adult’s neck and drowned than what’s coming to them!

Sure! The idiot who Falls in them is Indefensible as it is already seen BUT THE EVE-THING IS THE SATAN WHO CAUSED AND PROVOKED THE FALL OF the Idiot man, as she always does to men.

D; Ad homineming me shows weakness and great fear! grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Sure! The idiot who Falls in them is Indefensible as it is already seen BUT THE EVE-THING IS THE SATAN WHO CAUSED AND PROVOKED THE FALL OF the Idiot man, as she always does to men.

Aptly put!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin Translation! "This man has exposed us oh!"

More Ad hominens!

mariahAngel:

If women hated men so much as you emphasized, your mother would never have let you live immediately you were born! or were you not born of a woman?

grin grin grin

Oh she indeed did try several several times both she and her sisters But God Was Always My Refuge and Strength!

So I know You Women are Evil, wives and incestous Daughters of Satan!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:

grin See it, ah See it, See the Confession and Proof of Hatred of men?

"mantle of leadership"

Exactly what she desired to take from God, since she saw that her husband was not a problem at all, as her lover, Satan had sold to her, which is why she joyfully ate the Forbidden Fruit.

Which Made God Lower her almost to the level of dustbin.

Even male children who do well will rise higher than her therefore, SHE HATES ALL MEN!

grin Thank you Cococandy, for helping me conclude my investigations with your beautiful confession mantle of leadership

So Sigmund Freud was trying to tell us this when he veiledly said that "Women are envious of the men because of his penis"

Which he was saying "Women are hate full of men because, they are always always lower than them and they hate it"

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:

Thank you SweetCandy!

Wow! You have just showed me Another Fact.

You Women are Powerful Evil!

You Lower Every Soul who wrong fully have sex with you!

You even lowered Satan himself to the level of "Dust".

Same for the sons of God who Came Down to you children, they never returned Up Again, but Rather Down to Hell!

Gosh! You people are Lowered as you have been lowered and every man who loves himself MUST PERMANENTLY AVOID YOU PEOPLE!

Wow! How greatly cursed are you people, shior!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank you SweetCandy!

Wow! You have just showed me Another Fact.

You Women are Powerful Evil!

You Lower Every Soul who wrong fully have sex with you!

You even lowered Satan himself to the level of "Dust".

Same for the sons of God who Came Down to you children, they never returned Up Again, but Rather Down to Hell!

Gosh! You people are Lowered as you have been lowered and every man who loves himself MUST PERMANENTLY AVOID YOU PEOPLE!

Wow! How greatly cursed are you people, shior!

Ah, so you too saw this?

For when I saw your earlier post exposing her on mantle of leadership, it got me thinking, no wonder Eve slept with Satan for he was higher then.

Which is what her daughters do even today, which is why they pursue and sleep with older men.

They are Truly the Downfall/Lowering/ Death of a man, for if they did it to Satan and even Angels, who is man?

Haaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / Making Down Payment For Dowry!!! / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.