Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) (198 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) by vasel15: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
While you fools were busy measuring d**ks wealth, I was busy thinking strategically like I always do on how to make my parents happier now that they are still alive, my parents would be the happiest on earth if I throw them a nice birthday party, not a lavish one because I am not a millionaire and a billionaire

So don't wait for when your parents are gone before you celebrate them, make them the happiest person on earth and if you have issues with your parents now is the time To settle with them because there is no coming back once they leave. if you live abroad bring your parents over and let them enjoy the basic amenities of life eg 24/7 electricity, nice health care which is free in some countries

Don't worry yourself if you can't overspend, I would prefer you spend your last money when they are alive and let them enjoy and then Bury them like the Muslims do, let them enjoy your money while they are alive, don't starve them and then turn around throw them a big party when they are dead, use your head, of course, I am sure Obi Cubana cared for his mum but I am talking to others out there

Please stop measuring people's money and focus on your life and your parents and make them happy, don't buy a golden casket when they are dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYZRz-KCH6A

https://www.biafranboys.org/people-which-lesson-did-you-learn-from
Re: People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) by vasel15: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
More videos for you to pour your frustrations on. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRwFb24P-U
Re: People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) by vasel15: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) by paulshedrach31(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Keep a circle ⭕ of friends or people you can trust. Cos what goes around comes back around.
Re: People Which Lesson Did You Learn From Obi Cubana Mothers Burial(video) by vasel15: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
paulshedrach31:
Keep a circle ⭕ of friends or people you can trust. Cos what goes around comes back around.

Ayam not understanding your wole soyinka proverb

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Live Eviction / Property Appraisal In Melbourne - Tandon Real Estate / See What A Nollywood Actor Was Seen Doing In A Movie(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.