Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Police At It Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police At It Again (861 Views)

Just In Unknown gunmen kills police at Awada Ikebu Junction - Graphic Video / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police At It Again by Thompz43(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
My friend had a terrible experience with nigeria police this morning on how way to mainland

According to him they some how look like SARS
This incident accur around festac gate along badagry express way, they stop him on bike and they started searching his bag as they didn't find any exibit or anything like drugs, so they push him inside their sienna motor and collected his phone and went through his texts messages and chat

before he know they handcuffs him with one another guy that they kept inside their car, As they reach station the number of boys that they arrested in that operation was overwhelming

they asked him to bring one million naira for bail that his phone contain suspicious App, he has to please with them and they later told him bring 100k, since he couldn't afford that they ask for 55k last

Some of the boys were even bailing themselves with 100k, 150k.. there's this guy that just received alert of 9 millions as they saw the alert message they ask him to pay 5 millions as bail that he's into Yahoo...

I believe some of this boys that they arrested might be innocent and those that couldn't afford their bail are still at the station, one was even telling him that the IGP gave an order to search citizens phone and if they found anything that they should deal with that person...

Please share your experience with police after the Endsars and let move this thread to front page for Segalink to see thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by paulshedrach31(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
FTC back to back. Tonight is a good one �.
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by SportsHD: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's so bad.
That's why I don't pity them when they get killed.
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by Thompz43(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
They even conficate cars as well
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by drmikeadams(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Any day we ready,,we know what to do as youths

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by RisenJoe(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin
Any day we ready,,we know what to do as youths

This is the truth and nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by olukaygold(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2021
This People are back to action...there's was a police man that stopped me on my way to Adoekiti, the first thing he asked me is my phone which I politely told him he's no right to ask me that unprofessional question, the next thing is he called the rest of the officers to come and deal with me, i told them if I've to handover the phone to them, I need to call Ekiti state commissioner of Police, that if the commissioner approved it, I'll give them my phone willingly. Na so those Police just calm down and started jokingly asking me 'Hope youre legit sha?' grin I responded to them yes.na so them free me. To all Youth outthere, search for your state Police commissioner on Google, youd see their numbers their. If you've any complaints concerning Police unprofessional deal, before yielding to their prey, firstly call the commissioner or ASP.this always work for me wella

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2021
olukaygold:
This People are back to action...there's was a police man that stopped me on my way to Adoekiti, the first thing he asked me is my phone which I politely told him he's no right to ask me that unprofessional question, the next thing is he called the rest of the officers to come and deal with me, i told them if I've to handover the phone to them, I need to call Ekiti state commissioner of Police, that if the commissioner approved it, I'll give them my phone willingly. Na so those Police just calm down and started jokingly asking me 'Hope youre legit sha?' grin I responded to them yes.na so them free me. To all Youth outthere, search for your state Police commissioner on Google, youd see their numbers their. If you've any complaints concerning Police unprofessional deal, before yielding to their prey, firstly call the commissioner or ASP.this always work for me wella
Thanks man. This is good advice...I think everyone needs to have such contacts in their phone book 'cos these uniform guys are having a field day and causing so many havoc.
The other day, while driving on Bolt, they stopped me while driving 2 guys, they saw postinor 2 on one of them and he's forced to part with 30k for just a contraceptive drug. They came up with alot of excuses and threatened to shoot me that it wasn't my business preying into their investigation. These were young ajebo guys that were just trying to meet up and they ro cz nbbed them, it really sucks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by olukaygold(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Thanks man. This is good advice...I think everyone needs to have such contacts in their phone book 'cos these uniform guys are having a field day and causing so many havoc.
The other day, while driving on Bolt, they stopped me while driving 2 guys, they saw postinor 2 on one of them and he's forced to part with 30k for just a contraceptive drug. They came up with alot of excuses and threatened to shoot me that it wasn't my business preying into their investigation. These were young ajebo guys that were just trying to meet up and they ro cz nbbed them, it really sucks.
Police aim is to extort you if you don't know your right...they'll try to put fear into you but don't succumb to their unprofessional question, cos them sef they feat Oga at the top cos they're do illegal work by asking of your phone.
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by Cokahot: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
I was stopped last week,and he asked I open the boot. Boot empty,trust me I had smoked weed in my car,with the sticks of bohem. He asked for documents,every was complete. He searched the whole car and saw nothing. Next was anything for the boys. I engaged in gear and zoomedoff. Delay time. 15mins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by elonmuskbaby: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Just passing by
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
SHEBI dem don start again, if them begin kill then n.a those people up north go say dem won overthrow Buhari government. They better call them to other now o..
It no longer search n stop, its now search there phones!
Re: Nigerian Police At It Again by Praxis758: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
NPF is not trained to curb crimes, hunt criminals or protect lives & properties but to protect the interests of ruling power, harass the innocent, oppress the helpless and extort the defenseless.

Untill the colonial training their undergoing is changed, no meaningful development/change can be seen from them.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Scammed Through "Jobberman" / Tension In Abia Community, One Killed, Shops Razed During Ekpe Festival (pix) / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead In Lagos Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.