Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tiwa Savage Announces The Death Of Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Announces The Death Of Her Father (401 Views)

Tiwa Savage Announces 17-stop North American Tour Of America And Canada / Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Announces The Death Of Her Father by kboyshow: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
The Queen of Afrobeat, Tiwa Savage has lost her father. The peaceful transition occurred during the early hours of today, 19th July, 2021.

Tiwa took to her Instagram page to announce the death of her father after hours of him passing on. In her post she revealed that the lost has made her weak and numb. The grieving artiste also shared that her father has been fighting survival for some years now but strength failed him and finally had to rest.

In her words,
“Early hours of this morning you made a peaceful transition. You fought till the very end, you really fought daddy, it’s been rough for you these past couple years but you are resting now. This is tough on me, I’m so numb, so weak.

Rest In Perfect Peace my King. I love you daddy. Savy t’eko, pappin K“

https://www.9jahomeland.com/tiwa-savage-announces-the-death-of-her-father/

Re: Tiwa Savage Announces The Death Of Her Father by Cruseder(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rip Savage father.
Re: Tiwa Savage Announces The Death Of Her Father by slimjohn2k5: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
She dey find Cubana boys to come spray money

(1) (Reply)

Reality TV Star, Nnegi Buys New Range Rover (video) / Meet & Greet The Male Housemates Of The 2021 Big Brother Naija "Shine Ya Eye" / ‘i’m Done’ – Reality TV Star Mercy Eke Quits Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.