Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid (4339 Views)

Eid-l-fitr 2023: Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1442AH - 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Lukgaf(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
To all the Muslims on Nairaland, may the blessings of Allah continue to be with us, and may we witness more of Eid in life with sound faith, wealth and good health.

Eid Mubarak. TaqobaLah Mina wa minkum.

Make you no forget my meat biko!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Father Ileya is coming to town tomorrow. allah is thirsty waiting to suck diff animals blood

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by AntiChristian: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Alhamdulillah for the beautiful Deen Al haqq Islam. We ask Allah to grant us the best in both worlds.

Today is the greatest celebration in Islam. We'll eat, drink and make merry all within the limit of islam. We would also celebrate with the praises of Allah.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Laa ilaaha illaLlah Allahu Akbar....

Taqaballa Allahu Minna wa minkum.

Let's just neglect the actions of the followers of Christ like antislam above.
They sure are indeed Christ-like to be posting do'if Hadith to spread lies about Islam.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by leksite120(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Aku ileya o, gbogbo awa omo Yoruba, emi wa a se opo e o. Gbogbo awa omo kaaro oojire.

Happy Eid to all Yoruba, and to all Muslims. May we live to experience more of it inshaa Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Yusufnairaland2: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

May the Almighty Allah Ease all of our affairs

5 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Ayomideen(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2021
TaqaballaLlahu Mina Wa Minqum
May we witness and celebrate many more Eids in good health and as better humans
Eid Mubarak!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by princeabdul(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Lukgaf:

To all the Muslims on Nairaland, may the blessings of Allah continue to be with us, and may we witness more of Eid in life with sound faith, wealth and good health.

happy Eid Kabir to all the Muslims on NL, more success and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2021
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah for the beautiful Deen Al haqq Islam. We ask Allah to grant us the best in both worlds.

Today is the greatest celebration in Islam. We'll eat, drink and make merry all within the limit of islam. We would also celebrate with the praises of Allah.

They sure are indeed Christ-like.

Tell them (your co. slaves) not to neglect the below hadith

6 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Amoto94(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Taqaballahu minna wa minkum

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by chillychill(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2021
TaqabalaLlahu minna wa minkum.. May we witness more of dis in good health and plenty of rizq..

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Lattop(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Taqoballa Allahu Minna wa minkum

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by izubext007: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Wishing you all the best of celebration......still waiting for my sallah rice.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by dimexy247(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy Eid-el-fitr

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Lukgaf:

Takabbalallahu Minna wa minkum

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Addme: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021

May Almighty Allah continue to bless all Muslims all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hustler1277: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Please muslim brother and sisters
i need your help

The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by temitope27(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2021
leksite120:
Aku ileya o, gbogbo awa omo Yoruba, emi wa a se opo e o. Gbogbo awa omo kaaro oojire.

Happy Eid to all Yoruba, and to all Muslims. May we live to experience more of it inshaa Allah.
will you shut up there nuisance

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by wumi2017(f): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Eid Mubarak to all d Muslims around d globe .may Almighty Allah accept our good deeds and forgive our transgressions and sins

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by adam4success(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Ayomideen:
TaqaballaLlahu Mina Wa Minqum
May we witness and celebrate many more Eids in good health and as better humans
Eid Mubarak!
salam alaikum.bless me with anything to celebrate sallah
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by adam4success(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Addme:

May Almighty Allah continue to bless all Muslims all over the world.
.salam alaikum.bless me with anything to celebrate sallah
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Minename: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2021
In
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Eid Mubarak guys smiley smiley

Spread love, peace and Salam!!!!!!!

Alhamdulila! Alhamdulila! Alhamdulila!

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Mariamoh: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2021
U re a big fool
ANTIlSLAM:
Father Ileya is coming to town tomorrow. allah is thirsty waiting to suck diff animals blood
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by motayoayinde: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Lukgaf:

BAARAKALLAHU FEEK.
AND YOU TOO MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by AbuAeesha: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
you hatred and deep obsession with Islamic post will only make islam greater.you will only live to continue witnessing it.
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

They sure are indeed Christ-like to be posting do'if Hadith to spread lies about Islam.

What is d'aif what is Sahih? Y'all lie about d'aif when you and your Allah are caught lying lmao
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bro, Allah is busy sucking blood right now he can't be reached grin grin grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Tell them (your co. slaves) not to neglect the below hadith

Abdools are in the mud lmao
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1442AH (2021): Wishing You And Your Family A Blessed Eid by Hendtime: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Eid Mubarak guys smiley smiley

Spread love, peace and Salam!!!!!!!

Alhamdulila! Alhamdulila! Alhamdulila!

Tell the other abdools not to strap bomb vests on today o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tbaba's Friday Mornings - Spiritual Rebirth And Reflection / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven / Please Pray For My Late Grandfather.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.