Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! (1868 Views)

55 Freelance Businesses You Can Start For Free Tomorrow Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by Affilateboss: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
It's true that the current situation of the country have affected the living conditions and the general well-being of individuals in this country, graduate are now begging on the streets, little to no jobs to go round which can be very frustrating but not to worry I understand your pain and I know how tough it can be and that's why I want to help you.
The five strategic side hustle you can start now is:
1.Affliate Marketing
2.Dropshipping
3.Youtubing
4.Writting Gigs
5.E.Commerce
Here you have them, I just listed them. I want you to do personal research on them and pick the one that you feel will be the best for you. Remain blessed�
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by Aurelius1(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Affilateboss:
It's true that the current situation of the country have affected the living conditions and the general well-being of individuals in this country, graduate are now begging on the streets, little to no jobs to go round which can be very frustrating but not to worry I understand your pain and I know how tough it can be and that's why I want to help you.
The five strategic side hustle you can start now is:
1.Affliate Marketing
2.Dropshipping
3.Youtubing
4.Writting Gigs
5.E.Commerce
Here you have them, I just listed them. I want you to do personal research on them and pick the one that you feel will be the best for you. Remain blessed�
Does Affiliate marketing require any special skill or training?
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by Affilateboss: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2021
I have got messages where a lot of people ask me if Affiliate marketing require any special skill and my answer is usually a “NO”... The only thing you need to excel in affiliate marketing is determination and commitment.
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by franktony: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please am interested in number 1and 5. How do I go about it.thanks
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by mii4u(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
How is number 5 done?
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by sunshineV(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
6. bombing
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
sunshineV:
6. bombing
tongue
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by Bbtyss: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by devdodo: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very informative.

Learn JavaScript the simple way, watch my video on YouTube on how to fetch data from an API using the fetch API.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfrZuOgQtDo&t=21s
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by donlet(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Aurelius1:
Does Affiliate marketing require any special skill or training?

Yes it requires you to know how to copywrite, how to do email marketing how to drive traffic etc
Re: Five Side Husle To Start For Free!!! by Heineken(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Please sir can you teach me the affiliate marketing?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Urgent Recruitment / Npower Batch C Payment News Today: A Comprehensive Guide / Opptunity At Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.