Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,210 members, 6,878,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 10:35 AM

Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? (572 Views)

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by Esusustuffs: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Let's analyse this as a private investigator.

He started from a humble beginning by opening and operating ibiza bar in Abuja- True

Operating a bar can't bring so much wealth and affluence within a very short time no matter the sales- May be

He might have got connected to drug dealers who frequently visit his bar and start drug business with them- possible

Cubana Opium Owerri- "opium" is a high grade cocaine mostly from Afghanistan, good lead.

Cubana Pablo Lagos- "Pablo Escobar" The richest drug baron of all time from Colombia. Naming his new clubs with names synonymous to drugs can't be a coincidence- Good lead.

His cycle of friends E money, jowizaza and co all came to the lime light all of a sudden with unexplainable wealth. They say birds of same feather flock together- Good lead

Cubana chief priest and the rest are so close to him and his business. Might be the strikers selling his drug hauls for him to celebrities and other well to do in the society- May be

He deals in hotel and clubs. Most drug syndicates often use hotel and clubs to cover up their drug sales e.g Italian mafias etc

Conclusion. In Italy, drug fighting has gone beyond seizing drugs at airports to intelligence. I think NDLEA should deploy sohisticated espionage devices to monitor his phones and those of his friends to get clue about his activities if truly he is involved in shady business in order to get him nabbed.

Evans is a good example as he was trying to convert his dirty money to legal businesses like haulage etc before he was nabbed. If he had succeeded, He would have become one of the hottest billionaires in town by successfully covering all his kidnappings and bank robberies.

I am not hating Obi Cubana. I just don't support any dirty business that will put the economy and people's lives in danger or set bad precedents for upcoming youths.

If investigated and nothing is found he should be allowed to enjoy his money in peace. I rest my case.

Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2021
You're mad

Na him sey make your papa no get money give you better life ?

Hater from hell, werey .

1 Like

Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by weyreypey: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Esusustuffs:
Let's analyse this as a private investigator.

He started from a humble beginning by opening and operating ibiza bar in Abuja- True

Operating a bar can't bring so much wealth and affluence within a very short time no matter the sales- May be

He might have got connected to drug dealers who frequently visit his bar and start drug business with them- possible

Cubana Opium Owerri- "opium" is a high grade cocaine mostly from Afghanistan, good lead.

Cubana Pablo Lagos- "Pablo Escobar" The richest drug baron of all time from Colombia. Naming his new clubs with names synonymous to drugs can't be a coincidence- Good lead.

His cycle of friends E money, jowizaza and co all came to the lime light all of a sudden with unexplainable wealth. They say birds of same feather flock together- Good lead

Cubana chief priest and the rest are so close to him and his business. Might be the strikers selling his drug hauls for him to celebrities and other well to do in the society- May be

He deals in hotel and clubs. Most drug syndicates often use hotel and clubs to cover up their drug sales e.g Italian mafias etc

Conclusion. In Italy, drug fighting has gone beyond seizing drugs at airports to intelligence. I think NDLEA should deploy sohisticated espionage devices to monitor his phones and those of his friends to get clue about his activities if truly he is involved in shady business in order to get him nabbed.

Evans is a good example as he was trying to convert his dirty money to legal businesses like haulage etc before he was nabbed. If he had succeeded, He would have become one of the hottest billionaires in town by successfully covering all his kidnappings and bank robberies.

I am not hating Obi Cubana. I just don't support any dirty business that will put the economy and people's lives in danger or set bad precedents for upcoming youths.

If investigated and nothing is found he should be allowed to enjoy his money in peace. I rest my case.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by Jerryherd: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Cubana is far smarter than that....

Rumour has it that cloned credit card are accepted at club Cubana as long as you can part ways with some percentage and you buy premium stuffs

Many Yahoo boys would clone Platinum cards and go spend it at club Cubana and even get cash back
Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by Afamsi: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Use this energy you are wasting in unprofitable criticism to help yourself na. Is it his fault that you are poor?
Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by KillrapistSafiu: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Cubana is far smarter than that....

Rumour has it that cloned credit card are accepted at club Cubana as long as you can part ways with some percentage and you buy premium stuffs

Many Yahoo boys would clone Platinum cards and go spend it at club Cubana and even get cash back

hope you know that you're not anonymous as you think cheesy
if dem call you now to prove this in court you'll be crying

1 Like

Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Opium is not related to cocaine in any way ..Opium comes from the opium poppy and Cocaine from the Coca shrub ....not the same thing ..Opium is used to make many analgesics used medically including powerful morphine ..it can further be processed to derive Heroine
Re: Is Obi Cubana A Clean Businessman? by Jerryherd: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
KillrapistSafiu:
[s][/s]
hope you know that you're not anonymous as you think cheesy
if dem call you now to prove this in court you'll be crying

Nagadawo nobody cares.. only Cowards hide under anonymousity

Am not like you

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 Premieres Today, Meet The Housemates / Called To Bar: ā€œiā€™m 24, Not 20ā€, Esther Chukwuemeka Falsifies Age Reports / Video Of Ghanaian Nurses Being Taught How To Do The Do*gy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.