Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC (42006 Views)

Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts / Ben Ayade Gifts Okpo Records N10m (Pics) / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Enskynelson(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
See how they are wasting our commonwealth. Point me to a female leader who exhibited this kind of evil act.

Chai... Don't forgot Nigeria is yet to recover from Diezani!
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by EnlightenedUFO: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2021
This is stupid corruption, no wonder lauretta onochie said the FG is to manage nigerias corruption not exterminate it..

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by zicoraads: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
jojofola:
No news in Nigeria makes sense.

You will begin to wish Obi Cubana's burial ceremony lasted a bit longer.

Naija is in a sad state!
I am telling you.

The disgusting I felt reading this can't be put into words. Those cars cost a lot. Imagine the idiocy of it.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Teejay13(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Foolishness!

The rich making the rich richer
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Rugaria:
This is how they waste precious funds.
Ijiots in power!
Buy Prado jeeps for senators, House members and cronies.
Build new Government Houses once they take over and new laison houses at Abuja and Lagos.
This one is even a so called professor..
They don't know what to do with money because there's no national plan for economic development!
It's totally wrong to allow state governors and presidents do whatever they like with the countrys funds this way..
There must be 5 year or 10 year plans on how to use funds to achieve stated goals and ofcourse constitutional checks to avoid this kind of mismanagement.

So sad but the truth is that an average black man does not have the mental capacity to lead a society. They only think of enriching themselves and becoming powerful to suppress any voice that rise against their misrule

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by TheFalcons: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
See how they are wasting our commonwealth. Point me to a female leader who exhibited this kind of evil act.

The fight isn't about gender. Don't be misled. It's about corruption irrespective of gender.

By the way, the female leader Diezani made lots of politicians loot seem like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by seangy4konji: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Try and google a beast called DIEZIANI...
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by McTobe(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Long throat
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
berrystunn:
More will decamp soon

Really
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by McBrowny(f): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
He could not pay workers but can do this using the people's money while they go hungry, crying, begging for survival. Little wonder why God's judgement will never cease from their lives and families.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Phred1717:
Idiot... Trying how to lure other to join.

Oh! I see
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Pluzzyy:
This is so so wrong .... very unfair to the people .

I hope the Mr Governor can relate with this truth.

Better still, if it's with the state fund.... It's not only wrong but evil
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by berrystunn(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Really

All for selfish interest...
Jumping to APC that have killed the country...
What will they campaign with ??
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
lolaben:

Please where was this financed from? Personal or public funds, I know it is the latter. Making the rich richer at the expense of the defenseless poor and meager salaries paid to the masses. God will judge you all and restore sanity to Nigeria.

AMEN
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by antiterrorism(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
What is really wrong with us ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Kingdonik(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Politicians and their evil ways.
NaijaSumi:

I hope the Mr Governor can relate with this truth.

Better still, if it's with the state fund.... It's not only wrong but evil
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
berrystunn:

All for selfish interest...
Jumping to APC that have killed the country...
What will they campaign with ??

Hmmm... I understand bro
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by NaijaSumi: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingdonik:
Politicians and their evil ways.

Hmmm. You get the picture.

Mostly, their ways are evil
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Jeetech01(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
This one will be doing wye service instead of facing and tackling the problem of his state.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by zudozz: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2021
This kind of nonsense cannot happen anywhere in the world.

In 2023 he will still share u ankara n #3000 n half kg rice n he ll enslave u people 4 another 4 yrs!
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by smsinnigeria(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
That Benin republic is nolonger safe. Buraita is there not as an ambassador but border security Chief. Buhari and the north aren't relaxing in their quest to subjugate Southerners . Sadly southern leaders do not see beyond APC and PDP party structures.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by maldino: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Public and Tax payers funds....tomorrow they will still give you 5k to vote them in.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by nnamdi640: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Governor cry me a river is at it again.
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Humblepela: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Most Nigerian politicians doesn't know what they want. Disgusting
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by kolmart: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
For selling their conscience and their people?
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by unmask: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iamvetlander:
I am currently in cross river and I can boldly tell you that APC got nothing on this state.
you still think the problem is APC or PDP?
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by TEACHER4REAL(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
THS GUYS HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO OFFFER THAN TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by GIdiata(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
bolacode:

In which election? The one for which APC voted against electronic transmission?
U think everyone is a clown ?
then stop making noise. you will get a female president come 2099
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by shegun4sur: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
I use to think ayade has sense when he first became governor, being a professor
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Izongdave(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Or what can na say that congrats to them, but Alex didn't decamp, he was elected on the broom fc platform
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by MrBanner(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zeenino:
Calls for Thanksgiving.

Happy Eid el Kabir to all my Muslim families worldwide. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Eid-El-Kabir.

Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded. Quran 75:10
Please kindly show me some love, let me celebrate this day with happiness and joy in my heart.
Any little amount would go a long way this time around, thanks everyone.
1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access Bank.

kpac, Debra911, maureensylvia, Amarahyl, Tit, TomiwaDamola, simplepee, Barbara007, Dedonfranco

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.