Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship (698 Views)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by YorubaKinging: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Billionaire Jeff Bezos will blast into space on Tuesday, in the first crewed flight of his rocket ship, New Shepard.

He will be accompanied by Mark Bezos, his brother, Wally Funk, an 82-year-old pioneer of the space race, and an 18-year-old student.

They will travel in a capsule with the biggest windows flown into space, offering stunning views of the Earth.

New Shepard, built by Bezos' company Blue Origin, is designed to serve the burgeoning market for space tourism.

"I'm excited. People keep asking me if I'm nervous. I'm not really nervous, I'm curious. I want to know what we're going to learn," Bezos said in an interview with CBS News.

"We've been training. This vehicle's ready, this crew is ready, this team is amazing. We just feel really good about it."

Ms Funk commented: "It's going to happen! I've waited a long time and I've dreamed a long time to get to go up." She said she would carry out somersaults and tumbles while weightless in space

Source : https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-57849364

Lalasticlala

Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by YorubaKinging: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Great feat
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Awesome

Vanity crew dis week no be una week...
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Ego oyibo Amaka cool
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by inoki247: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Safe trip...

You people should go derr nd destroy d place also as u destroy the earth with different experiment wey dey cause global warming...
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by Fahdiga(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Better than rearing cattle
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by DaddyRochie1642: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
I love how this man is enjoying his Money,

From the story up there, the story says that Jeff Bezos is going to space with his own Blood "Brother",.. if it were a Naija man na, he'll go there with his "Side Chic" while his own Blood and Family are Weeping and gnashing their teeth due to hardship grin
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by theTranscriber: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Nice

Fahdiga:
Better than rearing cattle
why so obsessed with cows? undecided sad
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by stanech: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
The shape of the rocket though grin
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by theTranscriber: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I love how this man is enjoying his Money,
From the story up there, the story says that Jeff Bezos is going to space with his own Blood "Brother",.. if it were a Naija man na, he'll go there with his "Side Chic" while his own Blood and Family are Weeping and gnashing their teeth because of Poverty grin
if it was a naija woman

She would go alone grin

At least the naija man took someone undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by theTranscriber: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
stanech:
The shape of the rocket though grin
grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Jeff Bezos To Blast Into Space Aboard New Shepard Rocket Ship by temitope27(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2021
This man just wan kill im sef sha

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus / UK: Covid Pre-departure Tests And Travel Isolation Scrapped - The Go Magazine / Russia Living As Cybersecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.