Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth (71518 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by liver123(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
That is why to me pastors are not suppose to be paid salary or allowance. If God really called you to be a pastor over a church, you don't need salary to survive. God will definitely have his way of meeting your needs. Seek he first the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know what Jesus Christ commands, what I don't know is how you interpret "Spread the Gospel..." into win souls. Help me out here. undecided

I have a simple questions for u.
What's spreading d gospel or preaching of d gospel if it's not salvation of souls?
Jesus Christ bring d gospel into this world nd mainly to bring many souls into glory.
God gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ to reconcile many sons back to him.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Sammy07: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Obedience - the very essence of even all the other laws that are given us by Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law inthe Kingdom of God. undecided

What we are called to doing in Jesus Christ is one thing and one thing only, and that is continual submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, that is how we attain righteousness by which we will be judged in the end - Mattthew 25 vs 31 - 46 . undecided

Any other focus is a distraction from that which we are called for and Jesus Christ made this more than clear to each one of us. undecided
[/s]

Hold on.
What did God told Paul when he converted to Christian?

What did God told Peter during his vision in Joppa?

I'm irreligious but I go still quote the bible for you
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by loswhite(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:
First, I would commend the living faith church for the great work in investing churches across rural communities and employing paid 16,000 Pastors to lead those churches.

That said, this controversy allowed me to understand that a vast majority of us Nigerians behave like locust (apologies to anyone offended).

Eat, eat, eat is all they know. Contribution and multiplication is not their concern. Let's just exploit what is available, divide it, eat it and wait for the next supply.

This is why as a people we actually produce so little but consume so very much.
We are a nation of exploiters...

I have learnt personal lessons from this writeup and I would be sure to make personal amends in my own life. Just about condemning those pastors that are running from duty, and the holy spirit reminded me of something that was placed in my hand which failed but I have not given account neither have I replaced it to the person. The person never asked probably cause of our close relationship, and he's rich but that doesn't absolves me of my responsibility to integrity.

1) Never accept to do anything you have no passion for simply because of economic benefits whether fringe or large.

2) Whatever has been committed to your hands by those who invested in you must be nurtured to grow with all your effort.

3) If what has been committed to your hand fails for any reason, have the honor to return it at least the way you met it. Be truthful to your investor. Don't wait till you are fired or cursed out.
As a people we must learn to RESIGN when we see glaringly that we are unqualified or unable to carry certain responsibilities.

You guys will provide justification for every rubbish. Nigerian Christians are zombies. How do you define winning soul for christ? Does the number of attendance in church equate to winning soul for christ? Does converting other church members to become your members equate to winning soul for christ? What's the difference between the present day church and bank marketers? You guys go extra smile to justify nonsense. Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
The nay sayers will still have many things to say. Na that one kuku consine them. We shall be made accountable for every idle word we speak.

1 Like

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by lebete3000: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
All these one na lame excuses nobody is ready to read. Christians will say "where two or three are gathered, the lord is there" but na still their pastors dey vex say people no plenty for church, even though there are at least 3 churches in every street. There are more Christians in this country and they're still looking for more. They say they want to win souls, but the souls they want to win have already been won by another church. grin grin
So basically, what they're doing is trying to win members from other churches. And more members guarantees massive weekly income.
Na who do advert pass they usually sell, that's why their daddy GO is angry and sacking pastors anyhow because the pastors no get sweet mouth to cajole people to come and buy the market they're selling. grin
Anybody that says this isn't about tithe and offering is just lying to himself, so ya'll keep crying. grin grin grin

Them go soon sack themselves. Them no know sey ppl eye don ja!

I no even remember when I go church last sef, and I no even feel anything awkward...

Very soon canaanland sef go empty, when suffer summer people for head...
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
All these one na lame excuses nobody is ready to read. Christians will say "where two or three are gathered, the lord is there" but na still their pastors dey vex say people no plenty for church, even though there are at least 3 churches in every street. There are more Christians in this country and they're still looking for more. They say they want to win souls, but the souls they want to win have already been won by another church. grin grin
So basically, what they're doing is trying to win members from other churches. And more members guarantees massive weekly income.
Na who do advert pass they usually sell, that's why their daddy GO is angry and sacking pastors anyhow because the pastors no get sweet mouth to cajole people to come and buy the market they're selling. grin
Anybody that says this isn't about tithe and offering is just lying to himself, so ya'll keep crying. grin grin grin
Calculate how much offerings, tithe etc u have dropped in the house of God since you were born
I want to refund u
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by kingxsamz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
rollywise:
Oga shut up jor. All men must hear doesn't mean all men just receive. Jesus said if they don't receive, dust your feet and leave. So please shut up!

Shey you no go need bucket for this your tears so? cheesy
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by michoim(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very informative and straightforward...
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by loswhite(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
remsonik:
This is a nice thing. I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. If you know you can't pastor a church don't take the job cos it's a call and you have to be really dedicated to it. It's not something you can do as side hustle or for play.
I don't expect anything less from zombie Christians

1 Like

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by bolabiyi: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
your stupidity is on the high side.....man, you r suffering from addicted foolishness...so unfortunate...
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by loswhite(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
CodeTemplar:

The aim of churches isnt for two or three to be gathered. All men are suppose to know God.
lol you for write your own Bible na

2 Likes

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by dchamp234(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2484752211668635&id=444807728996437
This one na winners member that's why all this literature in English just to cover director and owner of the company.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by rollywise(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga cover your mouth. I blame the guy answering you like he owes you an explanation. Go hit head for wall. The church will strive and the gates of hell shall not prevail

kingxsamz:

Shey you no go need bucket for this your tears so? cheesy
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by dchamp234(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
bolabiyi:
your stupidity is on the high side.....man, you r suffering from addicted foolishness...so unfortunate...
Can you explain what makes him foolish? The truth they say is always bitter.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by LegalWolf: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin

Don’t mind him. He’s defending the indefensible. Rubbish write up with whack logic. They know their audience though

2 Likes

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by loswhite(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:

To answer you, the living faith church is in 71 nations of the earth.
Many of them poor countries, e.g living faith has strong presence in Congo.
Also, not all nations are open to a ministry. The living faith once closed her branches in Japan. Once they realized the error of being in Japan without a divine mandate, they closed the church and advised members there to find another church to attend.
The divine mandate is whatever the GO says right? China and Japan will not allow such manipulation. We can do that in Africa because of high level of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by fortune1968: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
It is only Satan that can attempt to sack a Pastor . Were the Pastors not ordained ? It is as good as saying you are sacking God .
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Ruben225571(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:

Also, not all nations are open to a ministry. The living faith once closed her branches in Japan. Once they realized the error of being in Japan without a divine mandate, they closed the church and advised members there to find another church to attend.

1 Like

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Hold on.
What did God told Paul when he converted to Christian?
What did God told Peter during his vision in Joppa?
I'm irreligious but I go still quote the bible for you
Did God tell Peter or Paul that which is in anyway contrary to what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God previously declared? undecided
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yahoo men
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
fortune1968:
It is only Satan that can attempt to sack a Pastor . Were the Pastors not ordained ? It is as good as saying you are sacking God .
Stop that nonsense! Na im papa company? undecided

These company churches are owned and operated by men and those men have right by law to hire and fire as they please, ofcourse so long as done within confines of the law , as established by government . undecided
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

I have a simple questions for u.
What's spreading d gospel or preaching of d gospel if it's not salvation of souls?
Jesus Christ bring d gospel into this world nd mainly to bring many souls into glory.
God gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ to reconcile many sons back to him.
You are given a command and simply asked to obey it, much the same way you were asked to obey every other comandments/rules given you by Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

It is as simple as that. undecided

Your claim that God gave His only begotten son to reconcile many Sons back to Him is not what Jesus Christ told you but way your Mogs fed you. undecided

Your claim that preaching of the gospel is to bring many souls into glory is again not what Jesus Christ told you but the doctrine and traditions you adhere to. undecided
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by lovchalice(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Sammy07: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did God tell Peter or Paul that which is in anyway contrary to what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God previously declared? undecided

Answer My two questions.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
If it's for souls and truancy it's all good
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by obonujoker(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rebuke:

To go and wreck it abi? Do yhu think he hasn't been given enough chance to prove his diligence?

Well, if yhu are so touched and concerned for the sacked pastor, kindly employ him to run yhur business, that is, if yhu even have anygrin grin

Meanwhile, over 17,000 pastors are still employed and doing well. Do yhu still have anything to say? cheesy

Well you are right Dir... We can't please everyone
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by daygee12: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:

Y cant oyedepo go to those inner villages and use up to 1 year to win souls to
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by hosemujica: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
HigherEd:

No wonder Japan is so successful and we Nigeria can't keep the factories we have let alone build new ones yet churches everywhere. Stop using christianity as a tool of slavery.
Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Originalblockbl: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin

A million likes to this!
Too much brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Answer My two questions.
You tell me does God contradict Jesus Christ since you felt there a need to bring in accounts of a third party to validate Jesus Christ's own declaration to all His followers. undecided

Are Jesus Christ's own Words not the Words of the very same God? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.