Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. (57297 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It / Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
It was when I travelled to Abuja I realized the damage Buhari is doing to this country. I saw plenty cattles roaming the streets of Abuja. It was not so under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by liftedme(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Dose he have a comprehensive Insurance for that car?
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Philipmems:
What a country, all noise no substance. Your education in the south is a waste of your time. Your leaders have failed you all, and the beauty about it all is that you will still vote for them. No one of the so called leaders or traditional ruler is saying anything about the killings and destruction of properties by these herdsmen, tomorrow they will come out and start sharing rice for you hungry people and you will vote for them. You all deserve your leaders.
The forest kept decreasing yet the trees continue to vote for the axe, they thought it was one of them because the handle was made of wood.
those who said something,where are they now?

I didn't mention igboho and kanu

Say something and see, say it loud and clear.

My hand no dey
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
noskcid:

That was how a Nigerian footballer died in benue

Lolz...

But he is crying for cows, Buhari cousins

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2021
atango:
You can only see this in Naija.
He rammed into a cow and should blame himself for reckless driving instead of shamelesslystanding there to blame an irrational beast. A cow is an animal that does not understand the dangers posed by a mechanically propelled vehicle and so cannot be blamed for an accident. The driver of any vehicle that hits an animal moving along the road is responsible for any damage resulting from such an accident. But since this is Nigeria, anything is possible. Cows can be blamed for all sorts of things including causing an accident.

Obviously he was speeding and hit the animal. I think he has a huge fault there.

But.

I didn't see ranch or grasses there but coal tar road.

The question is ,who has the road, cow or motorist.

I go start rearing pigs on de road

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by BlackBaron: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Kudos to the tyrant, Gen Buhari who has elevated cows to somewhat special mythical status to share limited infrastructures we have in this country with human beings.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Adebowalay(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
cow president BUHARI....OVER TO YOU
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by bularuz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Make them give am the cow
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by m140(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Philipmems:
What a country, all noise no substance. Your education in the south is a waste of your time. Your leaders have failed you all, and the beauty about it all is that you will still vote for them. No one of the so called leaders or traditional ruler is saying anything about the killings and destruction of properties by these herdsmen, tomorrow they will come out and start sharing rice for you hungry people and you will vote for them. You all deserve your leaders.
The forest kept decreasing yet the trees continue to vote for the axe, they thought it was one of them because the handle was made of wood.
Your WISDOM no go depreciate but appreciate... some youths in my area have started helping with the campaign for the chairmanship elections
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by heniford2: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
If na south east this kind thing happen by know the whole cow would have been shared

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by heniford2: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
those who said something,where are they now?

I didn't mention igboho and kanu

Say something and see, say it loud and clear.

My hand no dey
do not say act an eye for an eye if them cow match at ur farm kill it kill as many you can as revenge
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Who is he calling? What was he looking at when the cow broke his glass?
All these houseboys who accidentally buy cars they cannot maintain, after he will forming Abuja big boy, guess he is calling his master who owns the car.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
liftedme:
Dose he have a comprehensive Insurance for that car?

Does he even have drivers license? Most of these guys are hustlers just trying to survive in abj, don't let the car fool you, he might be sleeping in it, dem no dey rent house.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
thelegend1:

Some have eyes but cannot see, some have brains but refuse to utilize reasoning.

Watch the video well before you type rubbish; or is it that you've never driven or owned a car before?
If he hit the cow the damage on the car will be way different than what is shown...headlights must break, the bumper will be damaged with blood stains etc.

It's very clear from the video that the cow just jumped on the car, and you can see the hoof prints on the bonnet.

Cow jumped on the car?
Its very refreshing to know that we have human beings whose IQ is below that of a cow.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by West2019(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buhari will still arrest the owner of the car
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Papichulostunne(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtu55TeBsw

Collect the cow. Sell it.. Repair your car
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by nonhuman(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
atango:
He rammed into a cow and should blame himself for reckless driving instead of shamelesslystanding there to blame an irrational beast. A cow is an animal that does not understand the dangers posed by a mechanically propelled vehicle and so cannot be blamed for an accident. The driver of any vehicle that hits an animal moving along the road is responsible for any damage resulting from such an accident. But since this is Nigeria, anything is possible. Cows can be blamed for all sorts of things including causing an accident.
so the animal came out on its own from the bush to use the road with humans, may be Nigerians truely are animals as well as someone rightfully said here

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Papichulostunne(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
quentin06:

Cow jumped on the car?
Its very refreshing to know that we have human beings whose IQ is below that of a cow.

Please I'm asking for those of us in this category.. What is the correct thing to say?.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by smartNerd: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by freshalien: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:
In a sane country, the herdsman herding the cattle would be arrested and made to pay for the damages. But this is Nigeria, a worthless country where the government places more value on cow than humans. The fulani herdsman will simply walkaway and if it the man tries to stop him, he will either pull a knife or threaten him with his AK47. Even the police may even arrest the victim and make him spend more money.

When in 2019, we told you people not to vote for PDP or APC, but to look at credible candidates from other political parties, y’all told us to get away, that you were either Sai Baba’ing or Atikulating. Forgetting that both are one and the same, both corrupt, nepotistic ethnic bigots! You chose to vote based on ethnic, religious and political affiliations of the candidates. Now you are here sheding tears. Brace yourself man, 2023 is still a far. Hope when we get there you would make the right choice based on credibility, accountability, and a true record of performance and achievements?
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Alwaysachick:

Something tells me he voted for Buhari.lol
he didnt. He's a strong PDP guy from Calabar
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by PeacenLove2: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
But Naija no be zoo na uh? grin
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
i was there live (on blue jacket)
i witnessed it and i was disappointed with the police when they came ...nothing much will come out of this... the country is domed
pls give us eye witness report.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
quentin06:

Does he even have drivers license? Most of these guys are hustlers just trying to survive in abj, don't let the car fool you, he might be sleeping in it, dem no dey rent house.
is it that some of u are truly senseless or u just intentionally decide to write rubbish.
I know that guy - the voice, the car, the plate number. He can feed u and your family till forever without batting an eyelid. That's how big he is.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by duro4chang(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cow Republic
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Femeto: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Them go release the Fulani herder na Buhari family.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by AkaraAndBread: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
atango:

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Ajjpsalm(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtu55TeBsw

And if someone like Igboho talk he becomes a terrorist
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by wizygreat2000(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adekunle813:
A certain country where a cow is more important than a human being!

This kontiri is doomed!

See your pikin BUBU..see them..BUBU be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light / How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.