Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Petition To The Russian Government. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Petition To The Russian Government. (416 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Petition To The Russian Government. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Many years ago, I was a cadet in the academy and I had just been transferred to a new cabin. Few days later I was sparring with a senior cadet opposite my new cabin. He looked so gentle and in my mind I was like "I'd eat this one up", but surprisingly he was a very skilled fighter.
I asked him "bro, you fight so well, where did you learn that?" He laughed and said "forget say I gentle o, I'm a blackbelt".
That young man was Richard.
Popularly called Cypher D Viper. Richard not only knew how to fight, he knew how to rap so well. We became instant buddies. He was a very gentle guy and had no time for "navy-work".

The next semester which was the final semester of that academic year, Cypher was malingering as usual when our Deputy Regimental Unit Commander caught him. The DRUC was a brutal and intimidating person. When he caught Cypher, he wanted to beat him but Cypher said "oga sir I'm not resisting, I'm following you sir, I'm not running away sir". The DRUC, still in an attempt to show superiority went ahead to beat Cypher. Unfortunately, Cypher wasn't having it and instead he beat the DRUC blue black.
This act earned him a full semester in guardroom, he was released the week before exams which was cadet week.
We had a show to perform, I told him bro tonight's all about you man. I'd give intro, you do your thing man. So I picked up the mic and gave an intro "Good evenin' ladies and gentlemen
How's everybody doin' tonight?
I'd like to welcome to the stage, the lyrically acclaimed, I like this young man because he's the king
Even the DRUC has felt his sting
Now he rules from the guardroom to the cabin
Doing some real stuff unlike you niggas cappin
Give it up for my man Cypher
With the deadly sting yeah that's right Cypher D Viper."
Cypher went to to spit 3 minutes of freestyle dissing the DRUC. This act got him dismissed eventually.

Then Cypher went home and started a business selling dogs. From there, he hustled his way to Russia and started schooling there. Early this year, my man Cypher got married as he was to graduate this month. Already applied for Russian citizenship and already had a permanent residence.

Few days ago instablog posted the story of a young man in Russia who went with his wife to a river for a swim. A lady was drowning and the young man and 3 others went in to rescue her. Despite warnings from his wife, the young man still rescued a dying lady. Unfortunately, the young man paid a price - his life. That young man was my buddy Richard Elemunor Okasia - Cypher D Viper.

I have created a petition and appeal to the Russian Government to issue a posthumous award of bravery to a Nigerian student - Richard Eluemunor Okasia, who died while trying to rescue a drowning lady at a beach in Kaliningrad, Russia.

http://chng.it/zVzs5C7MjW

Please sign and share this petition till it gets to the relevant authorities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Netherlands Or Neighboring Countries / Australia Hap ID / How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.