Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? (32204 Views)

Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS / What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / INFLATION: What Is This Country Turning Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by goldtube(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by greenguy: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's called CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by bishop4life(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Welcome to buhari's Nigeria.

Tighten your seatbelt , we are still moving up to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Harrykn: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice one sapa, nice tackle.
Sapa 1 nairlander 0.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by kense88: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
dhardline:
Simple: Buhari.
apt

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by 24kmagic: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
The problem with us in this country is nobody wants to take responsibility. We are all looking for who to blame..

You that is complaining of high cost of foodstuffs, what have you done to salvage the situation?

Have you been to the farm? The normal excuse everybody gives is "everybody cannot be a farmer", which is true.

But if a bank manager or a software developer can make as much as six figures monthly, why can't farmers make as much? Is it because they don't have certificates?

Garbage Shehu said he was told that only about 3% of our lands are being cultivated. What happened to the other 97%? Imagine if 50% of our lands are being cultivated? Food will be in excess.

Nobody wants to be a farmer but every body wants to buy cheap food.

You complain of herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, et'al. Yet, you want those that are risking their lives to produce these foodstuffs to sell it at a cheap price.

Some of Una matter tire me for this shithole

PS: I'm neither APC nor PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Debra911(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
There's daily increase in everything. I think it's just increased Tax rate. It's not only in South, it's in all part of Nigeria. I blame Buhari and his APC govt sha, who else

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by OwenJesse27(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jesus help us Save us from buhari hell's embarassed I nor know when I chop last cry

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by tuzle(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
I sw
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by kense88: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:
The rate of inflation of general commodities especially food items is alarming to me angry. I have been in the southeastern part of the country since the end of January and some commodities like bread, soft drinks and even food have inflated by up to 50% since January. Please I am really confused about this situation.
And also surprisingly no one is talking about it..
Economists and analysts in the house is there any particular reason for this fast inflation... Is it oil?, naira? Incompetence? Or even corruption? Fulani herdsmen? flood? I am really being sincere with my question!

Good afternoon.
you voted in a terrorist, and you expect a good life ? You should count your self lucky, that you are still alive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Sakamaje: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dp.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by djfabmusik(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
The cost is bad leadership, the nigeria forces who take money on the road bad economy and terrorism. There is no support to the farmers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
No be Buhari be the cause of every problem wey dey face Nigerians... Sometimes,we really need to be factual and be honest with ourselves....An average Nigerian sees any slight opportunity as a way to exploit his fellow Nigerians....Abi na Buhari dey sell flour? Na Buhari dey sell cement? undecided
Abi na Buhari dey process cassava?

An average Nigerian like I said has the interest of the devil himself in his heart than that of his fellow Nigerian..

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by OwenJesse27(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
kense88:
you voted in a terrorist, and you expect a good life ? You should count your self lucky, that you are still alive

That not the problem what the way forward

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Harmattan123(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nuelito:
My brother.... this kontri matter big pass zuma rock
And higher than mountain Everest

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by OMOJOHN001: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's the useless Government that we have ooooo.
No ideology, No vision, No foresight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by PRESIDENT2003(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
COZA:
Sapa nice one
OG
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by heartbraker(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
A
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by dontro(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bag of "pure water" from N90 to N180 in just few months.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bubu blamed insecurities, herdmen, banditry for inflammation of high prices on food stuff.
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Sakamaje: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
@ProjectAnatot: Solution is to double your hustle my brother. Na so inflation don dey rise since before them born you and I. And those prices ain't going down. Best believe that.

7 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by NobleSeed(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
country hard ..common egg them say na #70 shocked
I won fill gas that day baba dey tell me say 1kg is now #550 I hold my head,
If you even reason am the law of newton no dey hold for this country ,watin run go up except God intervention e no dey lie lie come down..
God help your children
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by DawahToTheWorld: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Firstly the problem is importing everything we use 90% which had depreciate Naira. secondly is corruption of distributors to wholesalers to retailers. the consumer carry everything. some agricultural products are cost because of insecurity e.g like Ram is very cost this year. another factor is high tax from government etc. our problem is many In Nigeria. may Allah help us

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:
So no one has any idea about what is going on?
Lalasticlala

Maybe the Buhari and APC supporters who wants the arrest of Sunday Igboho and Mazi Kanu can answer that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by BKayy: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Activist001:

Hate has built large cobwebs in your brain that you can't even think properly anymore.

You're probably and ipob member and the op made it clear he lives in the south east. Has your hate for Nigeria turned you against your own brothers too? Mumu.

The country is getting hard for everybody and the faster we all unite the hold this government accountable for the hardships they've brought on Nigerians, the better.

Your ipob and oduduwa shit is dead on arrival incase you don't know unless your'e living in a fantasy Disney world.
As far as you talk about it, it lives.
More hunger unto you Rag tagged Terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Up Buhari
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Classicool(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Blame the middlemen and flood. According to the failure of a president.

Also things will keep on getting expensive as long as there is insecurities in the land

1 Like

Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
BKayy:

As far as you talk about it, it lives.
More hunger unto you Rag tagged Terrorists
The only terrorists I know are the people support those who cause havoc in igbo land and that's you ipob lunatics.

Try to see beyond your hate. Try to see beyond tribe and race. Just try it once and your life will be better.
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Una never see anything
Re: Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Activist001:

Hate has built large cobwebs in your brain that you can't even think properly anymore.

You're probably and ipob member and the op made it clear he lives in the south east. Has your hate for Nigeria turned you against your own brothers too? Mumu.

The country is getting hard for everybody and the faster we all unite the hold this government accountable for the hardships they've brought on Nigerians, the better.

Your ipob and oduduwa shit is dead on arrival incase you don't know unless your'e living in a fantasy Disney world.

Holding this government accountable is dead on arrival, lead the protest and get shot point blank on your one Nigerianist forehead.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Foods 2 Eat 2 Gain Weight / Buka Stew, How To Make Stew Without Frying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.