Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency (1216 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Tinubu's lawyers running from pillar to post to stall revelation! / Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
The scale of fear and confusion within the northern cacus ( majority of Middlebelt excluded) is above anything they have withnessed since the inception of this country.

A little history will help, pre-2015 , the north hated the south particularly the SS who they believe is a minority who strengthened themselves with the SE to become powerful so inorder to truncate power , they formed alliance with the aggrieved SW who felt sidelined.. According to the agreement, a once poor repented general will rule for the north and then pass power to the SW, the plan was to sideline SS and SE.

Once they clinched power, for the first time, a living democratic ex Presidency was harassed , humiliated and scorned to the extent that his family was threatened with imprisonment.

Fast forward to 2020, after the record set by Buhari led North against the south including to their SW once partner in crime , there is great fear that SW will retaliate once they get power, the fear is so great that even the core northern elites are seriously considering retaining the power in the North.

They know that retaining power in the North is a fast track to a great southern revolution especially after Endsars and agitation for Biafra and Oodua rep brought the south together. They know that this southern alliance is a great and terrible omen for the north who has used divide and rule as a means of protecting their interest in the south and truly will bring international powers against the north.

Therefore, the pillar to post race started. First since we don't trust the SW again let's see if an agreement with SE will work, secretly emissaries were sent to tap Igbo leadership to move to the president's party but sensing the great hatred Igbos have against the north including their strong allegiance to IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, many in the North felt Igbos will be a dangerous viper to deal it.

The last option was the SS , the same SS that was so hated pre 2015, the consideration now is that the former president whom they dished out all manner of humiliation is been discussed on the table, a return of GEJ I laugh... This is nothing but confusion. Other SS politicians are also considered.

You see , the north hid behind Buhari to pepetrate great evil on other Nigerians forgetting that there is time to sow and time to reap, now as the time of reaping draws closer, they are scared on what they will reap. Thousands of Nigerian blood were shed and they are still crying for justice.

Now here is the fear- the nation is broke and broken. You see, 2023 is just not a good time for the north to relinquish power, despite all that Buhari did for them even capturing their enemies MNK and Sunday Igboho, the north is still a land of hunger , poverty , Banditry, terrorists, illiteracy , drought, desertification and to cap it all, their survival is now mostly attached to the south than ever before, thousands of Northern youths move to south each month and even the cows need southern grass.
Another reason for poor timing is the exclusive or executive business deals many of the northerners benefited from Buhari, power moving to the south will first terminate those deals with immediate effect. These deals include oil and gas, including the logistics, telecom, fertilizer, energy production and distribution, foreign exchange and so on.

Finally, I will be clear to my Northern friends, the plan is set , no matter who you give power from the south, THE SOUTH WILL SURELY RESPOND, THIS TIME WITHOUT MERCY. You only have 2 options, plot to keep power and watch the country divide or move power to the south and position well to receive the consequences of your action.

There is no point moving up and down the media criticizing the calling for the power back to the south, it's just a waste of time.

Need a list of men who for the southern agenda. we need a group not an individual, 1 from each region of the south

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
For me
1. Akeredolu
2. Abaribe
3. Wike

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
It's to long, but from the little read is from IPOB terrorists

Y'all IPOB Nairaland wannabe politicians running helter-skelter for Yoruba support against the North grin.... I hope they will support you grin anyways

one thing I will promise y'all IPOB terrorists will never clinch the presidency... Better we destroy the "geographical expression" the world will never accept y'all Genetically corrupt Simians to run a sovereign state..

honestly y'all will legalize every sort of criminality and literally traffic drugs and prostitution with the presidential jets.
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by donestk(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Indepth analysis
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zetra7:
[s]For me
1. Akeredolu
2. Abaribe
3. Wike[/s]

Nonsense
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by realstars: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Will we still have a place called nigeria in 2023?

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very deep
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Again the North is in control before Buhari ask Azikiwe, Abiola, Ironsi OBJ and Good luck.. What'sup
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
North only bet is to keep power and damn the consequences ....but the risk is Nigeria would break there would be nothing to stop it

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
mrvitalis:
North only bet is to keep power and damn the consequences ....but the risk is Nigeria would break there would be nothing to stop it
chest beaters.... The North is playing and winning before Buhari read history
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zetra7:
The scale of fear and confusion within the northern cacus ( majority of Middlebelt excluded) is above anything they have withnessed since the inception of this country.

A little history will help, pre-2015 , the north hated the south particularly the SS who they believe is a minority who strengthened themselves with the SE to become powerful so inorder to truncate power , they formed alliance with the aggrieved SW who felt sidelined.. According to the agreement, a once poor repented general will rule for the north and then pass power to the SW, the plan was to sideline SS and SE.

Once they clinched power, for the first time, a living democratic ex Presidency was harassed , humiliated and scorned to the extent that his family was threatened with imprisonment.

Fast forward to 2020, after the record set by Buhari led North against the south including to their SW once partner in crime , there is great fear that SW will retaliate once they get power, the fear is so great that even the core northern elites are seriously considering retaining the power in the North.

They know that retaining power in the North is a fast track to a great southern revolution especially after Endsars and agitation for Biafra and Oodua rep brought the south together. They know that this southern alliance is a great and terrible omen for the north who has used divide and rule as a means of protecting their interest in the south and truly will bring international powers against the north.

Therefore, the pillar to post race started. First since we don't trust the SW again let's see if an agreement with SE will work, secretly emissaries were sent to tap Igbo leadership to move to the president's party but sensing the great hatred Igbos have against the north including their strong allegiance to IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, many in the North felt Igbos will be a dangerous viper to deal it.

The last option was the SS , the same SS that was so hated pre 2019, the consideration now is that the former president whom they dished out all manner of humiliation is been discussed on the table, a return of GEJ I laugh... This is nothing but confusion. Other SS politicians are also considered.

You see , the north hid behind Buhari to pepetrate great evil on other Nigerians forgetting that there is time to sow and time to reap, now as the time of reaping draws closer, they are scared on what they will reap. Thousands of Nigerian blood were shed and they are still crying for justice.

Now here is the fear- the nation is broke and broken. You see, 2023 is just not a good time for the north to relinquish power, despite all that Buhari did for them even capturing their enemies MNK and Sunday Igboho, the north is still a land of hunger , poverty , Banditry, terrorists, illiteracy , drought, desertification and to cap it all, their survival is now mostly attached to the south than ever before, thousands of Northern youths move to south each month and even the cows need southern grass.
Another reason for poor timing is the exclusive or executive business deals many of the northerners benefited from Buhari, power moving to the south will first terminate those deals with immediate effect. These deals include oil and gas, including the logistics, telecom, fertilizer, energy production and distribution, foreign exchange and so on.

Finally, I will be clear to my Northern friends, the plan is set , no matter who you give power from the south, THE SOUTH WILL SURELY RESPOND, THIS TIME WITHOUT MERCY. You only have 2 options, plot to keep power and watch the country divide or move power to the south and position well to receive the consequences of your action.

There is no point moving up and down the media criticizing the calling for the power back to the south, it's just a waste of time.

Need a list of men who for the southern agenda. we need a group not an individual, 1 from each region of the south
we are not your friend IPOB
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
chest beaters.... The North is playing and winning before Buhari read history
Then people never believed the fulani agenda was real ....

We never knew we had to fight to protect our accestral land or we have emirs in our land

Before now we would have accepted RUGA settlements for peace to reign na

...the stupid laws you are passing in the national assembly is just joke ...when we go back to regional government or break up it's over ...unlike RUGA settlements

IPOB exposing RUGA is why u want to kill kanu ...but u guys know them never born north well to try am

7 Likes

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

Then people never believed the fulani agenda was real ....

We never knew we had to fight to protect our accestral land or we have emirs in our land

Before now we would have accepted RUGA settlements for peace to reign na

...the stupid laws you are passing in the national assembly is just joke ...when we go back to regional government or break up it's over ...unlike RUGA settlements

IPOB exposing RUGA is why u want to kill kanu ...but u guys know them never born north well to try am
Well. The Europeans stop us by creating Nigeria. Nigeria is literally for your own protection but hey! We're unity beggars grin. LMAO y'all don't know shit
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Well. The Europeans stop us by creating Nigeria. Nigeria is literally for your own protection but hey! We're unity beggars grin. LMAO y'all don't know shit
Una they learn really ...never have the Fulanis encountered a tribe like southern Nigeria

Central Africa republic would be child's play

When the time comes try sh.t and u would beg to keep sokoto alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by KillMNKnow(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

Una they learn really ...never have the Fulanis encountered a tribe like southern Nigeria

Central Africa republic would be child's play

When the time comes try sh.t and u would beg to keep sokoto alone
try shit grin.... Wake up man from 1966 to date we're doing shit
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Mangekyo: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
I want the north to retain power so that we can divide. I'm tired of the zoo and the parasites therein.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very confused parasites clinging to power by all means. After ruling for so long in the military era, they still struggling to retain power in the north in 2023. This country must divide whether by hook or by crook...

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
It's to long, but from the little read is from IPOB terrorists

Y'all IPOB Nairaland wannabe politicians running helter-skelter for Yoruba support against the North grin.... I hope they will support you grin anyways

one thing I will promise y'all IPOB terrorists will never clinch the presidency... Better we destroy the "geographical expression" the world will never accept y'all Genetically corrupt Simians to run a sovereign state..

honestly y'all will legalize every sort of criminality and literally traffic drugs and prostitution with the presidential jets.

Sis, I have always maintained that I have nothing against ordinary Northern people like you, in fact I pity them.
Don't envy the Igbos, that tribe has really better themselves, if am lying wait a little bit, they will buy your birth land no matter where you live.

Imagine their IPOB protest all over the world, those guys are done with Nigeria, go around Africa and hear their story, today they are pushing hard to make name for themselves in every corner of the world.

The problem with a rat like you is that you think Nigeria is the world..

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Nonsense

My choice, your choice
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

On point, 2 dangerous choices await them...
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Zetra7: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Very confused parasites clinging to power by all means. After ruling for so long in the military era, they still struggling to retain power in the north in 2023. This country must divide whether by hook or by crook...

That is the chief question that they don't want to answer, from Gowon, shagari, Mohamed, gen Buhari , Babagida , Abacha , Abusalami, Yaradua and Buhari again.

Yet they still depend on the south and fighting agitations, don't blame them , their mental capacity is low..

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by theTranscriber: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
I want the north to retain power so that we can divide. I'm tired of the zoo and the parasites therein.
you think a country's success is based on oil? cheesy grin

Wake up undecided
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Mangekyo: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
you think a country's success is based on oil? cheesy grin

Wake up undecided

I never mentioned oil or anything related to it in my comment.
Move aside nigga

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by theTranscriber: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

I never mentioned oil or anything related to it in my comment.
Move aside nigga
I can read your mind

I've seen many of your posts grin cheesy
Niggaa undecided shocked grin cheesy
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by SonofLothbrok: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zetra7:
For me
1. Akeredolu
2. Abaribe
3. Wike

Abeg remove wike from that list. We have other capable and well educated individuals.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy1: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
We're presenting our sellable son from South, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

Jagaban

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Mangekyo: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
I can read your mind

I've seen many of your posts grin cheesy
Niggaa undecided shocked grin cheesy

You read my mind? Perhaps telepathy is among of your superpowers, isn't it ese?
Also, You seem to be a stalker too. I mean you said it yourself. Cabron You really should keep off man
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by theTranscriber: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

You read my mind? Perhaps telepathy is among of your superpowers, isn't it ese?
Also, You seem to be a stalker too. I mean you said it yourself. Cabron You really should keep off man
lol I've been here long before you
I've seen your topics in my other moniker
I've even argued with you cheesy

Check my moniker for similarities grin wink
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Mangekyo: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol I've been here long before you
I've seen your topics in my other moniker
I've even argued with you cheesy

Check my moniker for similarities grin wink

You're TheTranslator, aren't you?

1 Like

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by theTranscriber: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're TheTranslator, aren't you?
maybe undecided

Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by nwikpab: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

Abeg remove wike from that list. We have other capable and well educated individuals.

Everyone knows Wike will do a great job.
There are other people too but do they have the heart of stone.
I think what the SS needs is someone who can fight their interest.
One thing for sure, even if the North retain the power, the table has been set and it will get to a time the North will beg to be part of Nigeria or the country divides.
What do I know, just check my signature and buy that product to remain healthy.
It's 100% organic.
Re: The North Is Running From Pillar To Post On 2023 Presidency by Mangekyo: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
maybe undecided
Be like dem Don ban your account for 600years. Well welcome on board once more

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Is Right.Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Terrorists Attacked Lagos ,Oba of Lagos Palace / Plans To Takeover Ojukwu Bunker/war Museum Kicks, FG Responds As Senator Theodor / IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.