Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG (7192 Views)

Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by myright: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
What if the federal government of Nigeria gives this condition to the Israeli government? Just thinking aloud. What do you think would be the reaction of the Israeli government?

3 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Guestlander: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Have you seen the movie "Raid on Entebe" it actually happened and that is what will happen to Nigeria. This time they will take their citizens and take Buhari along with them.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guestlander:
Have you seen the movie "Raid on Entebe" it actually happened and that is what will happen to Nigeria. This time they will take their citizens and take Buhari along with them.

spare me the hollywood script....how is that even possible? Storm a prison like Kuje to rescue their citizen? Warn em they'll return in body bags

2 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by AlexBells(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guestlander:
Naftali will just laugh hilariously and tell his soldiers, don't be moved those suicide terrorists country is looking for faster tickets to meet Allah and we must wicked them by not hurting them, do you think Palestinians Issue is an Isreali stuff, it is a global concern why would Nigeria chuck mouth their

4 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by FarahAideed: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
You people are just urging Buhari to his doom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by FarahAideed: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

spare me the hollywood script....how is that even possible? Storm a prison like Kuje to rescue their citizen? Warn em they'll return in body bags

Even a group of 30 south African business mercenaries will storm Kuje and go away Scot free with not more than 6 casualties on their side .. I hope you remember the damage just 50 of them split into 2 groups did to Boko Haramin 2 weeks and Buhari was wailing then cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Even a group of 30 south African business mercenaries will storm Kuje and go away Scot free with not more than 6 casualties on their side .. I hope you remember the damage just 50 of them split into 2 groups did to Boko Haramin 2 weeks and Buhari was wailing then cheesy

lol they were not 50 oga they were about 5 or 6 that combacted the less than 10 ragtag inexperience militia in a bush. What Mopol officers will do and it'll look like nothing happened. Na una dey overhype them na that's why dey look almighty to you

1 Like

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by FarahAideed: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

lol they were not 50 oga they were about 5 or 6 that combacted the less than 10 ragtag inexperience militia in a bush. What Mopol officers will do and it'll look like nothing happened. Na una dey overhype them na that's why dey look almighty to you

Oga they were 50 ..48 south Africans and two Russian hind gunship helicopter pilots ..split into two groups , one group in Borno the other in yobe and Boko Haram saw hell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga they were 50 ..48 south Africans and two Russian hind gunship helicopter pilots ..split into two groups , one group in Borno the other in yobe and Boko Haram saw hell

nice one, oya show me the video
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by FarahAideed: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

I am looking for video of when the Yobe group made a mistake of going into town to refuel after punishing Boko Haram and someone filmed them ...That was how Nigerian knew they were even around and immediately the north started calling for their removal .... Recently we saw the damage just a few Russian mercenaries caused to rebel CAR ...

9 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by ComrdDRS1: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Repeat that again.....
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Cashio(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

c'mon sharap....u are very daft in your stupid reasoning...

6 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Depressed101: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

i laugh in swahili... A country where civilians with sticks can chase jailers away and free prisoners
.. Tueh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by solid3(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abeg,they should do that fast. we are tired.

Guestlander:
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Hotspotbro(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
IDF will just come and take bubu along.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by KosiGee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
myright:
What if the federal government of Nigeria gives this condition to the Israeli government? Just thinking aloud. What do you think would be the reaction of the Israeli government?

Nothing will happen. Nigeria is not Uganda. If Israel gets hyper, Buhari will speak to them in a language that they will understand.

Buhari will abduct Naftali Bennett, Netanyahu, David Barnea and Yossi Cohen.

Have you not heard of DSS or Abba Kyari??

1 Like

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by observanc1: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

how many colombian mercenaries did it take to storm haiti state house and kill haiti president?
While at it, read or watch "Eichmann in my hands" and see how isreali mossad went and kidnapped a world war 2 prison guard, eichmann from argentina and repartriated him to isreal, tried him and killed him. U are a learner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by famouscargo4u: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
This government is so foolish. What's their business with Palestine?
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Masterclass32: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
They would have taken their foolishness too far if they did that.
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by pedrilo: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Owerri, and Onitsha will be worse than Hiroshima in less than 1 hour.
While other states will be receiving Isreali gentle knocks on their roofs simultaneously.
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cashio:
c'mon sharap....u are very daft in your stupid reasoning...

it's obvious you've lost ur senses in the shade of tennebris and low self-esteem is dealing the hell outta you that have long affected ur psych so badly. now lemme school you on two things dumbo;

Any country no matter how small she might be got every right to defend it's sovereignty by any means possible and so if she sees some foreign bodies that presume unfriendly she got every right to detain him/her for questioning

another is, no matter how trained and tactical you might be in weapons handling if ur outnumbered in men there's nothing special you can bleeping do but get overwhelmed. lemme not even remind you Guns no matter how sophisticated or archaic it may be, it's a matter of who shoots first so whatever they might be called Mossad or CIA if they're storming one of the most secured prison in Nigeria which is Kuje and possibly where the isrealis might be kept, you gotta advice them to bring more men larger than what we got in Abuja with Aircrafts for a quick repatriation. if this is not done tell em I said they'll go back in Body bags.

Lastly, my friendly advice is, you quit putting to much emotions in Hollywood movies. it's really affecting you n making you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
observanc1:
how many colombian mercenaries did it take to storm haiti state house and kill haiti president?
While at it, reach or watch "Eichmann in my hands" and see how isreali mossad went and kidnapped a world war 2 prison guard, eichmann and repartriated him to isreal, tried him and killed him. U are a learner.

Calm down bros, don't tell me ur tryna equate Haiti to Nigeria?? and when we are talking fact pls quit referring to movies cuz it's obvious that's where y'all got the nonsense mindset of Isreal would destroy Nigeria under 5hours bla bla. it's sickening tbh and if Buhari is to be killed at all they'd do that by poisoning him on his next medical trip and that's cause nigga would not sit at home
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by dettolgel: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

it's obvious you've lost ur senses in the shade of tennebris and low self-esteem is dealing the hell outta you that have long affected ur psych so badly. now lemme school you on two things dumbo;

Any country no matter how small she might be got every right to defend it's sovereignty by any means possible and so if she sees some foreign bodies that presume unfriendly she got every right to detain him/her for questioning

another is, no matter how trained and tactical you might be in weapons handling if ur outnumbered in men there's nothing special you can bleeping do but get overwhelmed. lemme not even remind you Guns no matter how sophisticated or archaic it may be, it's a matter of who shoots first so whatever they might be called Mossad or CIA if they're storming one of the most secured prison in Nigeria which is Kuje and possibly where the isrealis might be kept, you gotta advice them to bring more men larger than what we got in Abuja with Aircrafts for a quick repatriation. if this is not done tell em I said they'll go back in Body bags.

Lastly, my friendly advice is, you quit putting to much emotions in Hollywood movies. it's really affecting you n making you sound stupid

Bro I highly recommend you do research on Israeli actions against terror states the hunt for those that killed Jews during the holocaust.

Israeli don't mess around, if not that thr world has an eye on their activities in Palestinians by now they would occupied that place 100 percent.

Those guys are effective and as mean as the terrorist they are dealing with. They hold no prisoners. As jews their holy book does not preach forgive and forget like the Bible. Theirs is an eye for an eye ooh.

On a serious note, do some research on the activities and reach of mossad.

10 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by RZArecta(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

your just a noise maker, a bit empty upstairs but still a noise maker. Google Eben Barlow if you really seek knowledge concerning this topic

5 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by flamingREED(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
A very loud joke
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by EdoBoy90(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Netanyahu will just laugh hilariously and tell his soldiers, don't be moved those suicide terrorists country is looking for faster tickets to meet Allah and we must wicked them by not hurting them, do you think Palestinians Issue is an Isreali stuff, it is a global concern why would Nigeria chuck mouth their

Update your knowledge. Netanyahu is not in charge and not the Prime Minister right now
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am looking for video of when the Yobe group made a mistake of going into town to refuel after punishing Boko Haram and someone filmed them ...That was how Nigerian knew they were even around and immediately the north started calling for their removal .... Recently we saw the damage just a few Russian mercenaries caused to rebel CAR ...

Boss that's possible and I can believe why's cause where they're performing this operation is more or less a remote area and during my time at Numan, Adamawa there are some areas people know even the military knows are terrorist controlled and can't really go there, even we armless civilians. in essence what I'm trying to say is, these machineries might find it easy cuz they actually storm their niche and took em by surprise cuz normally the Nigerian military will not come to attack them. so it's possible they go to attack them and Nigerian forces might not be in the know quickly. But coming to attack the heart of Nigeria ion want to believe they'd come and do that successfully
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by RomanGreen: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Your blind loyalty to the Nigerian state is legendary, point of correction....you see that Raid On Entebe.... It actually happen live the movie was just a remembrance of the Israeli military heroics. Your Buhari and co will catch cold the day Israel sneezes coz of those two Israelis they arrested.... Your useless govt is yet to handle herdsmen, bandits and Bokoharam...na Israel u wan rub shoulders with

9 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Kandeed: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
RZArecta:
your just a noise maker, a bit empty upstairs but still a noise maker. Google Eben Barlow if you really seek knowledge concerning this topic

I don't need to Google shit, use your fvcking senses to reason or stop quoting me using some Hollywood related ideas
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
What kind of Rubbish post is this ?
Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by OriginalZombiE: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
myright:

Israel has a projected estimate of 400 nuclear warheads in its possession.
The fact that they haven't wiped Palestine off the face of the earth is a testament to their restraint.

What does your president have? cows

Don't make me laugh! grin

8 Likes

Re: Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG by RomanGreen: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
dettolgel:

Bro I highly recommend you do research on Israeli actions against terror states the hunt for those that killed Jews during the holocaust.

Israeli don't mess around, if not that thr world has an eye on their activities in Palestinians by now they would occupied that place 100 percent.

Those guys are effective and as mean as the terrorist they are dealing with. They hold no prisoners. As jews their holy book does not preach forgive and forget like the Bible. Theirs is an eye for an eye ooh.

On a serious note, do some research on the activities and reach of mossad.

Don't mind that guy, please recommend top notch Israeli related movies....I like to watch them . Tehran is the last one I watched.... waiting for season 2

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Should Have A Mayor And Not A Minister / The First Female President In Nigeria. . . / Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.