Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) (53408 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by harmony75: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jesus said it o that it is finished ���
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by NoToPile: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
He said the verse 'marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled is not valid in this our generation' and it is a religious statement.

He also said that verse was not written to us it was written to the Hebrews.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have heard different levels of rubbish that some things can't shock me anymore but this is the height of it.

Awon grace preachers them

He even said that when people want to have sex and remove their clothes sometimes in the spirit realm they lose some things then after the act as they are wearing the clothes back, they should say anything they have lost they recover it back by the blood of Jesus .

Take back your inheritance( after fornicating ) by faith grin grin grin

Honestly I just weak.

Even a new convert cant talk like this.

Watch the video from 10:50

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Tomilola360: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin

correct
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
end time pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by staphcures: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Kobojunkie Xproducer

let me educate you further by bringing bible verses about Hagar, then you guys should come and lie to me that Hagar wasnt a servant but a wife: here below is Genesis 16 READ IT VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; 2 so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.”

Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.”

6 “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.

7 The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

few points to note:
- Abraham reffered to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not her concubine.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)
. U are a Man of Wisdom but an hypocrite will never Accept the Truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by dollynnn(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is written many false prophets shall arise and they shall deceive many

You are not far from the truth
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by 3ljay: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga dey gbensh anything wey get hole come dey talk rodorodo for here.
Ema dorayin lo...Ema worry.
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Behold a wicked agent of Satan. He's possessed by the demon called 'error'.

Please run away from him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by BSsniffer: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Black people..... concerning themselves with irrelevant matters while society progresses.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Frankdonnie(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga pastor is looking for more viewers on youtube
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Make una dey confuse pipo anyhow
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Ekeke1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Baba go dey Bleep members anyhow
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by brosom(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you are told that Sarah gave Hagar to Abraham for a wife, what part are you having difficulty with? undecided
U re the one who lacks understanding.

The question should be did God concends to Sarah's request to Abraham? NO!!

So it's a sin, stop painting ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

it fits your "god" 's narrative...what more do you need?! your "god" claimed this woman is a slave, show m,e where your god called this woman Abraham's wife.

she was given to Abraham to mnarry, which he never did but consumated the deed, thus thats why she can be treated like garbage while your god clearly stipulates that a wife should NEVER be treated like that. you decide playa!
Like I said, I can't help you . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale aka End-time General who is the founder of End-time revival Evangelical Ministry has come out with a teaching that fornication is not Sin.

End-time pastor indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
brosom:
U re the one who lacks understanding.
The question should be did God concends to Sarah's request to Abraham? NO!!
So it's a sin, stop painting truth..
My question to you would be...did God specify somewhere that His consent was necessary for a marriage between two consenting man and woman to occur? undecided

Please be sure to include reference in your retort. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by criuze(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
I thought jesus said go and sin no more
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Mosco100(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
GALATIANS 5: 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by stagger: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Another ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by 418fad: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...

You're just looking for a way to justify your "sleeping around". The Abraham you sighted, was he a CHRISTIAN? Or the David, was He a Christian? Ot r all these "great men" according to you, where they Christians? You wouldn't know cos you don't even study the Bible, hence you believe any form of heresy that justifies how you live your life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
The name of your church says it all...endtime pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by staphcures: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see! I think there is a problem with your view of marriage in this and this stems from the fact that you even mention legality as an issue. undecided

1. As defined by God, a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife - Genesis 2 vs 24. That is LEGAL marriage among those who believe in God even to this very day. undecided

2. Sarah gave her slave Hagar, not a free woman, to Abraham for a wife. This does not mean the woman, Hagar, ceased upon marriage to belong to Sarah. Hagar is what was called a "slave wife", a sort of concubine, with lesser rights than the free woman who is a wife. undecided

3. So the angel rightly referred to Hagar as a slave woman because she was still a slave woman despite her marriage. undecided

P.S. you cannot digest that from before and even the Old Covenant by applying that which concerns the New Covenant. undecided
. Stop all these Oga ...Hagar was not Abraham's Wife ....Haba! It's Clearly stated why all these un- Biblical Moral Justifications and standards ...Must you go so far to defend a wrong ....Na waooo .MrBrownJay1 I Doff my Hat for you Joor ,Abeg leave this Person , Hypocrites at the heights of it .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
he's right
many God's men in the Bible has sex with concubines yet it didn't limit their relationship with God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fake pastor spotted. Beware!!
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
staphcures:
. Stop all these Oga ...Hagar was not Abraham's Wife ....Haba! It's Clearly stated why all these un- Biblical Moral Justifications and standards ...Must you go so far to defend a wrong ....Na waooo .MrBrownJay1 I Doff my Hat for you Joor ,Abeg leave this Person , Hypocrites at the heights of it .
clearly state where? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Charly68: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
All these charlatans will rewrite the bible
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by chatinent: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
People go just sit down dey write rubbish
L.
Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

many great men of your holy book had sex with SINGLE women that they were not married to, had countless babymamas/mistresses etc and were never punished by your "god".... so it is safe to say that the above man is actually right on the subject. but hey, if you believe that sex before marriage is a sin then pls tell us all what the punishment is, so i can therefore educate you about highly respected fornicators in your holy book, such as Abraham, king David/Solomon who were never punished for their supposed sin.

the only one that was punished was because he had sex with a MARRIED woman, apart from that, sex with single women has ALWAYS been ok in your holy book.

thank me later...

If you don't believe in the Bible or if you don't understand certain things, you are better off learning...

Christ Jesus taught against lust. His Apostles followed the same pattern.

Christianity is not patterned after the mistakes of David, Moses, and co. It's patterned after the teachings and examples of Christ.

Jesus is clear on fornication:

Matthew 15:19-20
[19]For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
[20]These are the things which defile a man...

The epistles are clear on fornication...

2 Corinthians 12:21
[21]And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Galatians 5:19,21
[19]Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication...
[21]...that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:3
[3]For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

1 Corinthians 7:2
[2]Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

You can't fault these...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by BePrepared: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, its well documentated in the bible that he was married to ONE wife but had 8 children by 3 different women (Sarah, Hagar, Keturah)... so yes Abraham was a confirmed fornicator who had sex with women that he was NOT married to, yet was never punished for his "supposed" sin.

Hope u are OK?

Abraham had fornication with Sarah his wife and Keturah who he married after Sarah death

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
he's right
many God's men in the Bible has sex with concubines yet it didn't limit their relationship with God
Did you know that in the Old Covenant, God allowed the taking of "slave wives" which are lesser wives or called concubines too - Exodus 21 vs 7 -11 undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by brosom(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls stop taking from the above verse only what fits your agenda. remember, just because hagar was given to Abraham "to be" his wife, doesnt mean they were married...as we can clearly see from the below that she was ALWAYS referred as a SLAVE, not a wife/concubine:

- Abraham referred to his supposed wife Hagar as his wife's slave, not her concubine nor his wife.
- Hagar was referred as a SLAVE by the angel of the lord, not as his wife.
- Hagar said she was running away from her MISTRESS, not her supposed concubine (which she would be if she was indeed married to Abraham)
- how can a man have a wife but refer to her as a SLAVE?!?!?!? you guys make no damn sense!
- how can a supposed wife (Hagar) be openly mistreated by her concubine?! you guys make NO SENSE!

Oga no mind this people abeg, the question should be did God concends to Sarah's request for Abraham? NO!!

So it's a sin in the eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by BePrepared: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Concerning Hagar ...

As for Keturah,

Shall we move on to King David next? undecided
Thanks for really thrashing this guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.