Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu (11412 Views)

Download Songs From P-square's New Album / P-square New Album, A Big Flop? / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by LTVersati(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2011
http://korrectnation.com/?p=8121

Africa’s most successful twins, P-Square, are back in the limelight with two new singles “Bunie Ya Enu” and “Forever”. Word is that we should expect a new album by the end of July. For now get familiar and bump these two new singles. Certified #jam

Enjoy

Listen here ---> http://korrectnation.com/?p=8121
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mikuz(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2011
Their forthcoming album is going to be a flop! Thanks to songs like "bunie ya enu" !
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Nobody: 3:42am On May 13, 2011
One song doesn't determine an album. Wait for the rest oga cool
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by henry101(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2011
mikuz:

Their forthcoming album is going to be a flop! Thanks to songs like "bunie ya enu" !

So You now can tell the future man?,
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mikuz(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2011
henry101:

So You now can tell the future man?,
the success/dopeness of an album's hit tracks is going to determine how the overall performance of the whole album is going to be like.
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mikuz(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2011
ogugua88:

One song doesn't determine an album. Wait for the rest oga cool
whether you like it or not,this p-square is certainly not the one you and i used to know way back then,they've certainly lost track and pace,they aint consistent anymore, unlike the likes of 2face and sound sultan who have decided not to stop cooking good music ever since they came to the scene!
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by nimma(f): 8:59am On May 13, 2011
I thot with the way danger flopped, they would have taken their time to do something really cool. They are really not the Psquare we use to know. Kudos to Tu and Sultan, they never slack. Sometimes, from one album, u can tell how the remaining songs will be. This was how danger began, and pple were saying, wait,its just one song. Well lets hope they come up with better songs.Forever is better than Bunie ya enu sha
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mbulela: 11:05am On May 13, 2011
^^^^
you will soon be called a hater and reminded how much they have in their bank account.
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mikuz(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2011
nimma:

I thot with the way danger flopped, they would have taken their time to do something really cool. They are really not the Psquare we use to know. Kudos to Tu and Sultan, they never slack. Sometimes, from one album, u can tell how the remaining songs will be. This was how danger began, and pple were saying, wait,its just one song. Well lets hope they come up with better songs.Forever is better than Bunie ya enu sha
you just said it exactly the way it is! You can never be more correct! That's the gospel truth,because with the way danger album flopped and failed to live up to expectation,i thought they were gonna go back to the drawing board and live up to the real p-square standard with a better album this time around. But with songs like (bunie ya enu) am just afraid p-square is dead and gone!!
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by mikuz(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2011
mbulela:

^^^^
you will soon be called a hater and reminded how much they have in their bank account.
lwkmd!!
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by henry101(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2011
nimma:

WTF?
How was the danger album a flop. The Album is still hot commodity till next year.
Go ask the west Indies what they listen to aside raggae and dancehall,
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by agabaI23(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2011
Bunnie ya enu , music n lyric na Rubbish

Forever is nice though the chorus , sounds like a song i know
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2011
mikuz:
whether you like it or not,this p-square is certainly not the one you and i used to know way back then,they've certainly lost track and pace,they aint consistent anymore, unlike the likes of 2face and sound sultan who have decided not to stop cooking good music ever since they came to the scene!

That may or may not be true. I'm not going to judge an album that hasn't been released yet because of two songs I heard yesterday lol. People thought Michael Jackson's album "Thriller" would not be as successful as "Off The Wall" because of the first single he released, which was "The Girl Is Mine feat. Paul McCartney". Make I talk more? Lol.
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Seun(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2011
Is this thread still suitable for the home page?
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by ajekpaks(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2011
mikuz:

REallyy
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Seun:
Is this thread still suitable for the home page?

The thread, albeit old, may spurn good debate lol.

[s][size=3pt]If you decide not to put this one on the home page, my thread on Anogiri's "Oshelenge" would be a good choice (lol).[/size][/s]
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Mcleo007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2011
agabaI23:

Forever is nice though the chorus , sounds like a song i know

That's Psquare for you. Copycats!
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by damiGay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
Mcleo007: na u knw u b back bele d sng 9ce u 2o go do ur owm & we go c hw e go luk lyk.
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by eleshin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
Let d album drops,danger though wasn't a big success compared to deir previous albums.
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Mcleo007(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2011
damiGay:

Mcleo007: na u knw u b back bele d sng 9ce u 2o go do your owm & we go c hw e go luk lyk.

I hope by this statement of urs, ur not in anyway supporting their lack of originality? Ask urself, if every singer sticks to copying or spicing up other peoples' work, how would the world enjoy good music and reward talents? Pls, call a spade a spade, and stop sugar-coating it. Take a look at 2face, Darey and others, dont u enjoy them each time u hear an original piece coming off their retinue of talent?
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
This Thread must not die, oya front page grin
Re: P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu by Abagworo(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2011
Make them kukuma delete that "Bunie" from their album.Forever is a typical P Square and is pleasant.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party / Dablixx Osha – No Feelings / DOWNLOAD MP3: Picazo Rhap – Olomi Lo Ma Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.