Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Will You Marry Between These Two? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Marry Between These Two? (5414 Views)

Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s / Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Ask God, don't ask us.

All dis Threads dey create ehn..

Dis is a Topic I watched today Publiy holiday on one DStv music station (Planet or Urban music or so)..They asked and told respondents to Attach songs dey like the Station to play..

OP must have watched it n Has rushed to Nairaland to create topic on it.. sad undecided
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by pansophist(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
I understand where you're coming from, but you're asking the wrong question. Because even if I say you choose option A or B, if anyone of them does not have the qualities that would make a good marriage, you're royally forked.

So choose the one that is virtuous, and even better if she is modestly religious. For example, there are instagram cream sellers that makes lots of money and can help you, if you're her man, make money on her insta page, but bros, those attentions addict are not whom you want to walk down the Isle with. Making money speaks about her industriousity, not her virtue.

If none is virtuous, dump both and go look for a virtuous one. The one that will naturally submit submit your authority, respect and love you, that has the value of contentment, not fickle and moved by the mainstream, is trustworthy and has traditional qualities. A homemaker. Make sure you deserve her though, because girls of such qualities are looking for a good man also.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Marry none.
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by kenny5811(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
if the said lady bin stay with me from when i dey broke till i became rich, how and when i come take meet the rich girl that made me rich?... u can only xperience 1 of the 2 scenerios...
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by LikeAking: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Yungmil:
Straight to the point.

Between a girl who stays, encourage and endure with you when you are broke and a girl who made you rich and successful, who will you tie the knot with?

Help a brother in this state of confusion.

Mods pls help move to front page

The babe that made u rich.
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by KosiGee(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2021
NobleSeed:
shocked me not understanding you ooh .
To the people way dey talk say make him asked God ,what exactly did you want God to do or say? That he should marry the one who made him rich and that will stress him to die before his time? OP wisdom is profitable to direct says the holy book.if at this juction you can decify what really you want ,then I'm signing out.

Your Desmond Elliot’s photoshop... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Did someone sit down to create this? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by NobleSeed(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2021
grinmaybe!!
KosiGee:

Your Desmond Elliot’s photoshop... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Did someone sit down to create this? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by Jeon(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yungmil:
Straight to the point.

Between a girl who stays, encourage and endure with you when you are broke and a girl who made you rich and successful, who will you tie the knot with?

Help a brother in this state of confusion.

Mods pls help move to front page

Don't marry because u will be confused for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by Yungmil: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jeon:

Don't marry because u will be confused for the rest of your life.
Don't marry? How
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by Yungmil: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
kenny5811:
if the said lady bin stay with me from when i dey broke till i became rich, how and when i come take meet the rich girl that made me rich?... u can only xperience 1 of the 2 scenerios...
She can be a friend u just met and boom.
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by Yungmil: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

All dis Threads dey create ehn..

Dis is a Topic I watched today Publiy holiday on one DStv music station (Planet or Urban music or so)..They asked and told respondents to Attach songs dey like the Station to play..

OP must have watched it n Has rushed to Nairaland to create topic on it.. sad undecided
And so? Does it affect u in any way?
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by PriceNow(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'll marry the first one cos I know her very well and I've been attached to her all those years. Remove the sucesss and shit I don't care, you can't buy my love wink
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by imagrg(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
I will marry the first one first and the one who made me rich thereafter because the first one would still understand and bear with me.
Re: Who Will You Marry Between These Two? by doubleZ88(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'll marry d one with d big a$$. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.