Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho (42134 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Basher8583: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Funny thing is that if not for Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde wouldn't smell Agodi Governors house

How Fulani people managed to charm Makinde is what baffles me.. he keeps supporting them over us, he isn't even hiding it

Igangan residence wrote many letters to Seyi Makinde, Opreations burst and Amotekun notifying them of the presence of Fulani Herdsmen, they all said nothing... Just one call was made to Sunday Igboho and he came to rescue them

I pray Chief Sunday Igboho get released

Seyi Makinde knows Oyo state better than you. And overall, he knows Igboho better than anyone.

All you know is the lies they feed you daily on social media.

Do you think Sanwo Olu will support one lagos tout who declares that all igbos in Ladipo and Alaba vacate Lagos with force?

No govement will support such.

Sunday Igboho brought this mess on himself. He should also come and explain where he got all those weapons found in his residence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by michoim(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a man of iniquity, and should be cut off...
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Jeetech01(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2021
One thing I so disliked about Nairaland is the fact that issues that are supposed to be a thing of concern to everyone, usually turns out to become an ethnical bigot.

Basically i am from the East, but i dont support critics based on religion or ethnicity.

At this point in time, i feell what we should do is to wish Sunday Igbowo gets through his trial just like se of us also wished for Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Betasoap: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2021
The Yoruba nation have gained alot in the current civilian rule. From been the president for 8yrs and also about to finish another 8yrs as the Vice President.
Now they are campaigning for another shot at Presidency come 2023.

There are other tribes that have not been the President or the Vice President since 1999 till date... I don't think the South West is been marginalized.

Calling for self determination is not bad because you have right to such.
In summary what do you expect other tribes or region who haven't produced the President or the Vice President to do?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Emir01: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2021
LegalWolf:

Bro, your perspective is really slanted and bias. For the bias, I understand. However, your worldview is not rooted in fact and truth. This is not even because I am Fulani or I understand Yoruba. This is just being truthful.

You allege that the North is united in keeping power considering what played out in June 12. However, one thing you must realize is that before the 'North' denied Abiola, they had equally denied 'Yaradua' and 'Ciroma', two Northern sons from becoming president. You will agree with me that if Yaradua was not denied that ticket, he would have been president. In fact, it was on the strength of his political network that PDP rose to power.

The point is, we keep muddling up issues and seeing everything with ethnic lenses. This is not so. Is it not the North that denied Abiola that did everything for OBJ to come to power? Did your tribe vote him in 1999?

Baba leave ethnic warriors alone oooo. Human beings can be so foolish. But they thought Us that, we are from Adam and Eve. Southerners are using Media propaganda and spreading hatred which can consume people easily. Fulani issue will go soon and they will bring another topic. Not all of us believe in ethnic brouhaha cos we have interacted with people of various ethnic groups. 2023 election will come and go and the smartest ones will still have their way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by velocity25(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mind your what you say, young man, lest your words boomerang.
and you don't mind what you say?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Buckeyemedia1: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Jeetech01:
One thing I so disliked about Nairaland is the fact that issues that are supposed to be a thing of concern to everyone, usually turns out to become an ethnical bigot.

Basically i am from the East, but i dont support critics based on religion or ethnicity.

At this point in time, i feell what we should do is to wish Sunday Igbowo gets through his trial just like se of us also wished for Nnamdi KANU.

Those Secessionist Catalonians in Spain that called for their own country are presently serving jail terms, I wonder what will be different for these so called secessionist in Nigeria?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by citygarden(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Yes, you got it.
Have been telling people if he stands on the herdsmen alone, and the federal government decides to arrest him, even from the day does dss storm his house south west would have been boiling by now. Because the south west will believe the federal government is the one killing just using the herdsmen as a front.

The agitation makes him lose some respect from some educated ones.

taiwotimitt:
The only mistake I think he made was changing his ambition of eradication of herdsmen killer in SW to agitation of Odua Nation.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by knightsTempler: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see how Igboho kidnapped students in katsina and Kaduna, how he recruited terrorists in sambisa forest who used explosive vests, how he attached military base, how he killed farmers. Mumu bandit OP.

Dont mind those slaves. They think Fulani gives a fûck just because they share common religious beliefs with their master. They will all perish.

May we never find ourselves in a situation where we can’t speak truth to power because of shared religion, ethnicity, region or friendship with the oppressors. May we never ever eat the food that chokes us when it’s time to tell the truth
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by praise11925(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2021
God bless you..........

Olaolufred:
This write-up is the summary of my stand on Igboho.
Some people said a professor was part of the agitation, and I asked if that Prof was taped on videos with the innuendos coming from these political tout?

I supported him on fighting for the protection of the Ibarapa people from herdsmen attacks.

But the toutish way of addressing issues makes him a no no to me.

How come a freedom fighter quickly started announcing secession in a giffy?

Even Catalonia knows it's not as easy as it looks.

I beg, Igboho is on his own o.

I am not a supporter of an abusive dictator.

How can Dare Adeboye died and all this tout can say it is God's judgement upon the Patriarch?

This guy is a tout and stack political thugs.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by LegalWolf: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Emir01:

Baba leave ethnic warriors alone oooo. Human beings can be so foolish. But they thought Us that, we are from Adam and Eve. Southerners are using Media propaganda and spreading hatred which can consume people easily. Fulani issue will go soon and they will bring another topic. Not all of us believe in ethnic brouhaha cos we have interacted with people of various ethnic groups. 2023 election will come and go and the smartest ones will still have their way.

Exactly Brother. This is what I’ve been saying. But to be honest, I never many of them are that gullible
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by onuman: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop showing your illiterate mindset to the public, go & read, study instead of wailing mindlessly. It is because you have failed to study you seem to be having problems knowing the right thing to do. In the abundance of water, the Fool is thirsty.

I thought an intelligent person debunks a statement from another through a better statement.
You suck!!
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by heniford2: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
This man is sinless I see no crime here let's be watching how it unfolds
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by GambaOsaka: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Every right - thinking person would know that Sunday Igboho in the beginning knew his limits and was only clamoring against fulani herders in Yoruba land. People that wanted relevance like Olayomi Koiki were the ones that pushed him into this Yoruba nation thing.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Qunu: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
ENGINEERG:
KillIgbohoNow that igboho headache will kill soon...I don't know why bastards full for Nairaland.
Someone is fighting for his people, and some fools will still be against him.
May the killings and raping he is fighting against, befall all his enemy on this platform from killer herdsmen.
AMEN. Some of them could not confront the herdsmen and their devilish act. Now thy have a saviour in IGBOHO; they are still against him. When will South Westerners ever stop worshiping their fulani masters.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Femeto: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Many Sins of Buhari the Fulani leader.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by vanunu: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=103932414] What senseless rubbish, so they should decimate Nigeria? You are just an illiterate like the illiterate. [/quote

Are you not the senseless one?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Ugandatales: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Education would have refined him better.

Igboho knows what he wants, but doesn’t understand how to come about it.

The Education would fine tune him to know who to engage, how to engage them. Not to the extent of making uncouth words to people like Ooni and Pastor Adeboye. Even if he is going to blast them, there are diplomatic and refined way for doing so which won’t attract the vile of the numerous followers of these traditional and religious leaders

Exactly! The guy lost me when he started running his mouth, disrespecting elders unnecessarily, and also when he started getting violent.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by vanunu: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What of El-Zakzaky, has The Federal Government released him? Please stop comparing apples with grapes, the illiterate Igboho has dug his own grave, the prosperity of Fools will destroy them, his travails have just begun.

You are a useless coward.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Walelavender(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
He had the support of many when he was standing up for the people of Ibarapa and Oke-Ogun. The moment he transited to another phase of struggle-Yorùbá nation and self determination , sincerely made him muddle up the whole struggle. That was the loophole the Government's lizard crept into.
It wasn't never going to be a tea party.

He fits in to the character of the struggle he started with. Giving the killer herders a run for their money. Ask people in Igbo Ora, Eruwa Igangan. A Yorùbá maxim talks about- ìná là fì n wo ìná (You need a fiercer fire power to quench another fire).

I hope he gets out of the wood, but this Buhari government doesn't look like one that will stop the hot chase. Whether legitimately or otherwise. They will keep breathing down the necks of anyone or group 'disturbing' their jolly ride grin
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
kense88:
useless bandit from sahel

That's your brother Alao Abiodun from Oduduwa lineage
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Positivepoint(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
This Igboho of a man must have many sins of course because not even many Yorubas will agree with him and the modality of his achieving freedom for his people(who may not appreciate his sacrifice) from the menace of the fulanis in the SW. The only language they appreciate is the tit for tat approach.

Meanwhile, see the lightening speed with which the hausa-fulanis use in arresting and incarcerating whosoever they think is a threat to their continual clinging to power.So sorry for anyone especially southerners who can decipher the real unfolding power play game.Abeg Op don't let the man matter kill you.

Are u republic of Benin people hausa? Is forging another country passport a crime? These are the questions u need to answer first before spreading fake narrative. U committed a crime but u blame ur neighbor.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by vanunu: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Those Secessionist Catalonians in Spain that called for their own country are presently serving jail terms, I wonder what will be different for these so called secessionist in Nigeria?

Get you facts right, they have been pardoned, Google it.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Ugandatales: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:
This write-up is the summary of my stand on Igboho.
Some people said a professor was part of the agitation, and I asked if that Prof was taped on videos with the innuendos coming from these political tout?

I supported him on fighting for the protection of the Ibarapa people from herdsmen attacks.

But the toutish way of addressing issues makes him a no no to me.

How come a freedom fighter quickly started announcing secession in a giffy?

Even Catalonia knows it's not as easy as it looks.

I beg, Igboho is on his own o.

I am not a supporter of an abusive dictator.

How can Dare Adeboye died and all this tout can say it is God's judgement upon the Patriarch?

This guy is a tout and stack political thugs.

I swear, that's when he guy lost me.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Kayvee6(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin ;Dmad o
Gratefulheart1:
When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see how Igboho kidnapped students in katsina and Kaduna, how he recruited terrorists in sambisa forest who used explosive vests, how he attached military base, how he killed farmers. Mumu bandit OP.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by grandstar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
No matter how unjust the herdsmen behave, I don't support attacking their settlements.

In such vigilante mob actions, the lives and properties of many innocent souls could be lost. It may surprise many that not all Fulani support the actions of the herdsmen. Many in these communities may even be Hausa who too have beefs with the herdsmen but not to the murderous extent in the South.

His arrest is good. Should he go to jail? No. Rather he should be pardoned. However, what's important is that his grievances be addressed.

Shooting the messenger does not change the message.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by hotseat: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Giving a dog a bad name in order to to hang it?

Igboho's approach might have ruffled some feathers in high places but he spoke the truth.

No sane person would continually allow marauders to kill, plunder and rape his people without raising an eyebrow; especially with the way the Buhari (mal)administration has handled insecurity mainly involving his kinsmen.

I believe he went to the next level of demanding an Oduduwa Republic because of Buhari's obvious bias.

Igboho may not come out of the mess he found himself unscathed but he has certainly sown a seed which will definitely geminate in due season.

Time, time alone, will tell!
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by kense88: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

That's your brother Alao Abiodun from Oduduwa lineage
brother kill u there. Useless terrorist from sahel
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Bluntemperor: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
Which education did the bandits cum BH terrorists and their sympathizers down north had but they are united in their quest for continual political dominance? This is because that is the only language they understand.

If you were part of the June-12 protests in the SW back then as we did, then you would have appreciate my worldview better.These power monger brutes are not educated(after all, the gross disparity in the admitting scores for unity schools across the N-S have exposed that fact) but united in brutal pursue of any interest that will permanently keep the power equation in their favour.

What is OP talking about?
That Chief Igboho should come and beg the cohorts for Freedom!
May be OP is a brown-envelope- Journalist!
Chief Igboho if he contested the election today in South West would win hands down.Call him emergency leader, afterall, Hitler became popular with his ideas in Germany!
Sunday Igboho's has created another large Members of his kind.Govt is advised to leave him alone!
Please OP,Just kiss Truth for once!

ur
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by vasel15: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Alao Abiodun

https://thenationonlineng.net/the-many-sins-of-sunday-igboho/amp/

Alao Abiodun is a fool, it is called freedom of speech and I won't respect any elder that did nothing while Fulanis were busy killing their people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Buhari Receives Gowon At The State House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.